The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

JamesGatz

Man-made Earthquakes are nothing new, neither are tornados, hurricanes, volcano eruptions, etc - AN EXTREMELY LARGE PART of all the weather is man-made currently

Natural disasters are PERFECT for the NWO because

1) makes everyone sad/hopeless

2) makes everyone concerned that SOMETHING IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING to the environment and they need a carbon tax and trash like that

David PS

This adds to the conversation. Some in Romanian political party believe the WEF was targeting oil and gas pipelines in Turkey. Apparently, the death of thosands of innocent by-standers and scores of high rise buildings is just collateral damage. The devastion in turkey is a message to others to toe-the-line or suffer the consequences. If this is true, the US CIA/HARRP is the muscle that the WEF is using to hold its grip on the world.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1624370518819307528

Last edited:

J.R.K

This adds to the conversation. Some in Romanian political party believe the WEF was targeting oil and gas pipelines in Turkey. Apparently, the death of thosands of innocent by-standers and scores of high rise buildings is just collateral damage. The devastion in turkey is a message to others to toe-the-line or suffer the consequences. If this is true, the US CIA/HARRP is the muscle that the WEF is using to hold its grip on the world.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1624370518819307528

This is powerful @David PS I think she makes some very valid points. Most importantly we are in a position of defence now, but I think that statement can extend much further back in time.

J.R.K

I seen this earlier today most notable for me is how Canada is so far behind in posting there data, and the U.K has not reported deaths by vaccination status in eight months. As well the increased lag in time durations as the vaccination campaign during 2022 rolled on into the Omnicron dominance timeframe of the ,”pandemic “.

David PS

I seen this earlier today most notable for me is how Canada is so far behind in posting there data, and the U.K has not reported deaths by vaccination status in eight months. As well the increased lag in time durations as the vaccination campaign during 2022 rolled on into the Omnicron dominance timeframe of the ,”pandemic “.
Sweden and Israel (opposite ends of the vaccination spectrum) are also missing from the list.

J.R.K

Sweden and Israel (opposite ends of the vaccination spectrum) are also missing from the list.
Excellent point! I missed that observation, I wonder where those numbers are now? Israel was a hot observation point on these gene therapies for quite awhile,but they seemed to have moved to the background since Ukraine started. I wonder if there is a connection there? 🤔

David PS

Excellent point! I missed that observation, I wonder where those numbers are now? Israel was a hot observation point on these gene therapies for quite awhile,but they seemed to have moved to the background since Ukraine started. I wonder if there is a connection there? 🤔
Here is latest data that I could find.

J.R.K

I am not sure why anyone gives this type of a person any attention at all. I think that if this is his line of thinking give him the opportunity to demonstrate by leading from the front. Let him perform Seppuku for all to see, then the rest of the population can discuss the matter. If he is not willing to go through with it then the matter is closed.

AlaskaJono

Check this out from another thread - I just posted. TYPES OF VACCINE INGREDIENTS
Wow. Finally I got my answer. An answer to the query of what the F*CK is in the recent thing-o that went into so many people's arms.
First I read this:
Dr. Yeadon https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/pfizers-former-chief-scientist-mike

then from the comment section this : https://siriusispodstruje.substack.com/p/5g-graphene-sars-cov2-connection

then finally.... the man from La Quinta Columna, Ricardo Delgado Martin. Interview which I read as Vid is there but transcript below.
https://www.kla.tv/24056

One can skip the sirius article to save time, though there are other items also introduced.
BIG PICTURE: graphene oxide + cell phone radiation = death. (cellular radiation from antennas etc. + wherever they are found).
They have found the same ingredients in vials in from several countries. Also the Graphene has a transistor effect and converts the gigahertz to TERAHERTZ.
Microwaves.

I am still reeling.... over and out.

Beatrix_

They did it everywhere including here

I mentioned DK because even though, or despite recommending and practicing the vaccination in breastfeeding women, I think they were perhaps the 1st country to discontinue the covid vax program.

akgrrrl

Check this out from another thread - I just posted. TYPES OF VACCINE INGREDIENTS
I had those in my inbox as well. At this point the onslaught of data each day on so many fronts is solid soul numbing. No wonder so many feel like zombies going thru the motions of living. The compelling motivation to be online for some kind of survival awareness against the layers of evil is starting to move me to reconsider those "its all a simulation" theories. Who knew living in the matrix would be such an assault on our spiritual core?

AlaskaJono

I had those in my inbox as well. At this point the onslaught of data each day on so many fronts is solid soul numbing. No wonder so many feel like zombies going thru the motions of living. The compelling motivation to be online for some kind of survival awareness against the layers of evil is starting to move me to reconsider those "its all a simulation" theories. Who knew living in the matrix would be such an assault on our spiritual core?
"solid soul numbing" .... Yeah you right. I believe the virtual or 'simulated life' is what these psychopaths want to push the 'what's left of us' into... . A literal panopticon in the physical world, ie- PRISON, and work and 'live life' in their virtual sh*te-o-verse. Controlled outcomes, etc. . It is a spiritual battle, and whatever your flavour of devotion, love, awe, wonderment, praise, prayer, inspiration, Truth, consciousness, Bliss, Religious/Spiritual/Universal/Metaphysical focus, PLEASE - Do it to the max daily. We got no other chance is my view. It is effing tiring/exhausting somedays...... . We do our best. That's all we can do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals