The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

AlaskaJono

Paul Ehrlich is one of the 'agents' behind the 'Science Manglers' as I call them. Twisting and diluting and morphing scientific methods for their personal (Globalist Agendas). Not a secret.

From Mathew Ehret (not unlimited hang) from @J.R.K. The Rise of the "Predictive Modelling" Mafia
"The Club of Rome’s 1972 Limits to Growth was the first of its kind to fuse together global temperature with economic variables like population growth, resource loss, and the under-defined category of “pollution”. By utilizing linear equations to extrapolate trends into the future, the Club of Rome had set the stage for two major fallacies:

Fallacy #1 – The fabric of physical space time shaping the discoverable universe is intrinsically non-linear and thus not expressible by any form of linear equations regardless of the computing power involved. Human creative mentation is most explicitly non-linear as it is tied to non-formalizable states of existence like inspiration, love of truth, dignity, and beauty which no binary system can approximate. The Club of Rome programmers ignored these facts and assumed the universe was as binary as their software.

Fallacy #2 – The data sets themselves could easily be skewed and re-framed according to the controllers of the computer programmers who aspired to shape government policy. We have already seen how this technique was used to drive fallacious results of future scenarios under the hand of Imperial College’s Neil Ferguson and the same technique has been applied in ecological modelling as well.

This use of skewed, under-defined statistics, projected into the future in order to “act preventatively on future crises” became a hegemonic practice for the next 40 years and has been used by neo-Malthusians ever since to justify the increased rates of war, poverty and disease across the world.

With the Limits to Growth computer models, a scientific veneer was given to the cultish efforts of fringe neo-Malthusians like Stanford University’s Paul Ehrlich, whose 1968 book The Population Bomb tried to forecast an inevitable global planetary crisis where oil would dry up, arable lands would dry away and resources would disappear by the year 2000. Ehrlich’s cynical thesis won over a cult following but due to its airy generalizations, it didn’t win many converts among policy making or scientific circles. The club of Rome changed all of that, making Ehrlich’s book a best seller by 1972.

To get a sense of the roots of Ehrlich’s Malthusian outlook, it is worth appreciating his hateful concept of human nature as little more than thoughtless cancer cells growing at geometric rates and slowly killing its host. In his 1968 book, he wrote:

A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people… We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.”
Ehrlich’s protégé John Holdren, who helped lead the shutdown of NASAs manned space systems and slashed what little remained of an American fusion program as Obama’s science Czar from 2009-2017, added his voice to this new Malthusian priesthood in his 1977 book Ecoscience (co-authored with Ehrlich).

J.R.K

Paul Ehrlich is one of the 'agents' behind the 'Science Manglers' as I call them. Twisting and diluting and morphing scientific methods for their personal (Globalist Agendas). Not a secret.

From Mathew Ehret (not unlimited hang) from @J.R.K. The Rise of the "Predictive Modelling" Mafia
"The Club of Rome’s 1972 Limits to Growth was the first of its kind to fuse together global temperature with economic variables like population growth, resource loss, and the under-defined category of “pollution”. By utilizing linear equations to extrapolate trends into the future, the Club of Rome had set the stage for two major fallacies:

Fallacy #1 – The fabric of physical space time shaping the discoverable universe is intrinsically non-linear and thus not expressible by any form of linear equations regardless of the computing power involved. Human creative mentation is most explicitly non-linear as it is tied to non-formalizable states of existence like inspiration, love of truth, dignity, and beauty which no binary system can approximate. The Club of Rome programmers ignored these facts and assumed the universe was as binary as their software.

Fallacy #2 – The data sets themselves could easily be skewed and re-framed according to the controllers of the computer programmers who aspired to shape government policy. We have already seen how this technique was used to drive fallacious results of future scenarios under the hand of Imperial College’s Neil Ferguson and the same technique has been applied in ecological modelling as well.

This use of skewed, under-defined statistics, projected into the future in order to “act preventatively on future crises” became a hegemonic practice for the next 40 years and has been used by neo-Malthusians ever since to justify the increased rates of war, poverty and disease across the world.

With the Limits to Growth computer models, a scientific veneer was given to the cultish efforts of fringe neo-Malthusians like Stanford University’s Paul Ehrlich, whose 1968 book The Population Bomb tried to forecast an inevitable global planetary crisis where oil would dry up, arable lands would dry away and resources would disappear by the year 2000. Ehrlich’s cynical thesis won over a cult following but due to its airy generalizations, it didn’t win many converts among policy making or scientific circles. The club of Rome changed all of that, making Ehrlich’s book a best seller by 1972.

To get a sense of the roots of Ehrlich’s Malthusian outlook, it is worth appreciating his hateful concept of human nature as little more than thoughtless cancer cells growing at geometric rates and slowly killing its host. In his 1968 book, he wrote:

Ehrlich’s protégé John Holdren, who helped lead the shutdown of NASAs manned space systems and slashed what little remained of an American fusion program as Obama’s science Czar from 2009-2017, added his voice to this new Malthusian priesthood in his 1977 book Ecoscience (co-authored with Ehrlich).
Thanks for posting this @AlaskaJono it is all there isn’t it? This has been planned for a long time now hasn’t it?
I had never thought we would be a a species be going through this again.

J.R.K

:eh: that sailed over my head
I suppose this would be the appropriate thread to open this conversation.
It is a bit of a controversial idea one that I personally am still researching, so I cannot say for sure that it is just a conspiracy theory (like a real bona fide conspiracy theory unlike the jabs causing damages) or if there is truth in what they say.
From my understanding we have our real true identity that resides within our flesh and blood and is therefore a sovereign entity with rights and freedoms imparted to us by our creator.
Then there is our legal identity which was assigned to us by the government at birth in the form of a birth certificate and later social insurance number, and everything they do to us from taxes to debt collection is assigned to this legal fiction,”Straw man”.
It is an interesting idea and IF true would be indicative that we have been hoodwinked into slavery from the get go.
But like I said I have not bought into this idea as being a truth of any sort, still researching.
But here is a video, that explains better than I might.

View: https://youtu.be/7sArXw6ajNg

Regina

I suppose this would be the appropriate thread to open this conversation.
It is a bit of a controversial idea one that I personally am still researching, so I cannot say for sure that it is just a conspiracy theory (like a real bona fide conspiracy theory unlike the jabs causing damages) or if there is truth in what they say.
From my understanding we have our real true identity that resides within our flesh and blood and is therefore a sovereign entity with rights and freedoms imparted to us by our creator.
Then there is our legal identity which was assigned to us by the government at birth in the form of a birth certificate and later social insurance number, and everything they do to us from taxes to debt collection is assigned to this legal fiction,”Straw man”.
It is an interesting idea and IF true would be indicative that we have been hoodwinked into slavery from the get go.
But like I said I have not bought into this idea as being a truth of any sort, still researching.
But here is a video, that explains better than I might.

View: https://youtu.be/7sArXw6ajNg

Ah okay, cool. I'll have to check out the vid in an evening.
@tankasnowgod is the forum's resident expert on these matters.

J.R.K

The propaganda for the environmentalism aka global depopulation agenda keeps coming, extolling the virtues of lockdown measures that not only helped flatten the curve in two weeks, funny it seemed to be much longer and the curve kind of stayed inflated throughout it. But we did see a lot of excess deaths that turned out not to be from people dying directly from COVID-19.

AlaskaJono

Sounds like the last James Bond movie that Daniel Craig was in. Eerily projecting what they think will happen.
yeah Ironic isn't it.... the movie debut kept getting delayed, oh, right, there was a 'pandemic' on then.... .
I don't know if the Actual current technology is that reproducible, but sure some psychos are working on it. Money flows. The fact that this Rep. in Twitter is speaking about it could also be a psy-op.

Also don't forget that besides the country with the Samson Option collecting DNA data according to that tweet, there is the John Hopkins Medical Univ. partnership with China - Tsinghua University. I read in 2020 about the data from JH being sent to China as well. Hmmmm. I wonder where the swabs' info ended up from all over the world. ??? Probably in several places.

J.R.K

I don't know if the Actual current technology is that reproducible, but sure some psychos are working on it. Money flows. The fact that this Rep. in Twitter is speaking about it could also be a psy-op.
I agree with that @AlaskaJono. Knowing the role that Ian Fleming played for the imperialists now I have to rethink my entire position on the Bond stories. Sad I really enjoyed the entire Bond collection, I probably always will, but the whole black and white good versus evil has been turned on it’s head. As I feel around in the bigger geopolitical room to try th find the light, and see who is really rotten and who is fighting to advance and preserve humankind.

AlaskaJono

I agree with that @AlaskaJono. Knowing the role that Ian Fleming played for the imperialists now I have to rethink my entire position on the Bond stories. Sad I really enjoyed the entire Bond collection, I probably always will, but the whole black and white good versus evil has been turned on it’s head. As I feel around in the bigger geopolitical room to try th find the light, and see who is really rotten and who is fighting to advance and preserve humankind.
This last Bond movie, besides modelling how the "New Bond" woman person is a **** to the old Bond (Craig), reverse sexism, ok, fair enough, but actually how the enemy is not who we - MI6 - (or the public) are led to believe. Very good script that part. Does it mirror reality? The enemy whom we are told to be against is Not our enemy?!!!

Well worth a read https://moneycircus.substack.com/p/insight-feudalism-incoming-as-the

State Reinvents Itself As King​

and I quote:

....Britain’s Integrated Operating Concept “challenges norms of civil-military relations and the dynamics of Westminster agencies: The old distinction between foreign and domestic defence is increasingly irrelevant.” [2]

Nor is the idea new. It bears some similarities to the report, From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory, by Col Michael A. Aquino, a psychological intelligence officer with the U.S. Army and a founder of the Temple of Set.

“The advantage of Mind War is that it conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially you overwhelm your enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire.
Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed. Ordinary warfare, on the other hand, is characterized by its lack of reason. The antagonists just maim or kill each other's people, and steal or destroy each other's land, until one side is hurt so badly that it gives up or both sides are hurt so badly that they agree to stop short of victory]. After such a war there is lasting misery, hate, and suffering.” [3]

J.R.K

The enemy whom we are told to be against is Not our enemy?!!!
Exactly my point @AlaskaJono, I am trying to look at the geopolitical layout of things and what leaders are are saying verbally but also in their actions, to get a better understanding of what it is that is being disputed and who represents the more honourable values that the best of humanity has to offer, and what and who are opposing these ideals. I am starting to consider the possibility that I might be caught behind enemy lines given my geographical location.

AlaskaJono

@J.R.K Yes, there are (possible) better locations and worse. Depends on what your interest and requirements are. If ***t hits the fan, where would you want to be? Getting oneself to a geographical location surrounded by like minded people is one good start. Growing food, storing food, simple technology may be required in the near future .... for a little while. I'm in Australia, so not far behind in the 5 Eyes grouping of Freedom limiting severity. We will all do our best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals