The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Peatful

Peatful

Keeps getting weirder.
8B55B0F8-5BC8-423A-8FA6-C454DDF3F3BC.png

-Luke-

Peatful

LeeLemonoil

We‘ll see soon enough. Boosters become annual or even more frequent reality for millions in the west. If these things kill slowly but surely, there must be some years ahead with drastic lethality and preceding disease-peaks of various sorts.

Since many of the default Conspiracies have an anti-Zionist Spin:
How come that Israel is virtually the heaviest mRNA-vacc country?

Lollipop2

We‘ll see soon enough. Boosters become annual or even more frequent reality for millions in the west. If these things kill slowly but surely, there must be some years ahead with drastic lethality and preceding disease-peaks of various sorts.

Dr. McCollough explains why to NOT get a booster - takes the body at least a year to clear spike proteins, if you keep getting them injected and force more production - dooming yourself:

Lollipop2

Oh, so when there is a line to say get in to a concert or airport, etc., you will be detected as not having your latest "booster" and must move to the line to be injected or the robot dog will shoot you. (conveyor belt, bean-counter style).
?

Birdie

It's hard to figure that one. All I can think of is that there is a very big-pharma and big research presence there. And, maybe the size. It's a small country with lots of enemies. When you see the videos of the injured, and the injured are organized, it doesn't make sense to me either.

David PS

P

Peatness

I only just noticed this one. I am a numbers guy so I think I would have remembered seeing it if it was posted elsewhere. It looks realistic to me but i have been fooled before.

View: https://twitter.com/thEchrisgodsey/status/1456832271248470016/photo/1

James corbett has done a video about the deagel numbers, it's very illuminating. It's real and it's not

But What About Deagel? - Questions For Corbett #080​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/K4rEHHSjm0l6/

Peatful

So dumb
So Godless

This is a Google exec iirc
E7243A40-1AB5-46A2-A890-19BF3A1D1595.png

Drareg

The ruling class are so desperate to extend their lifespan, all the power it seems yet not enough bioenergetic power to last, Michael Levine works are darpa, peat mentioned him before, he understands the bioenergetic view, regenerative processes, he is developing the techniques needed to regenerate a heart for example, the ruling class are desperate for this.

Their refusal to accept their own mortality is one aspect of their inner self loathing that is projected onto the rest of us via sadism.

Dr. B

The ruling class are so desperate to extend their lifespan, all the power it seems yet not enough bioenergetic power to last, Michael Levine works are darpa, peat mentioned him before, he understands the bioenergetic view, regenerative processes, he is developing the techniques needed to regenerate a heart for example, the ruling class are desperate for this.

Their refusal to accept their own mortality is one aspect of their inner self loathing that is projected onto the rest of us via sadism.
wow where did you find hes working on regenerating a heart and etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals