The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Ben.

Gosh, what they did to their only child. Behold this creature:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vENsAZbuC8bl/

Oh Regina i donkt know if i had to see this.
Ofcourse my resonance comes from a opposing view of the people in the video but this woman sure makes me angry.

"How do we convince the people who have been misstreated for generations?..."

How about adressing the misstreating? How about compensation for the damage? How about a apology? How about acknowledgin that a doctor titel or a white coat in many cases doesnt mean jack ***t? How about that so much in "science" is biased bull**** benefiting the cashflow of coorporations and health care establishments?

It sounds like instead of actually making something better for other people, they instead try to "find solutions" in how they can get to the goal of forcing their narrative/agenda upon everyone while simultaneously guilt tripping everyone whos unsure of what to do. What makes me wonder is wether these people actually "belief" in what they are doing to be the right thing or if its just an act to push this upon everyone.

"For thoose refusing, the vaccines and the healthprofessionals handling them will be available for you when your ready" ... This false "motherly" act trying to establish a "secure" environment reeks of manipulative salesman tactic, or im just overly sceptic at this point.

Shes also calling out for complete censhorship of opposing views on a global scale ... what ... the ... f*ck.
If all questions (of wich there are hundreds) regarding safety, the virus and the human body could be "scientifcly" adressed, answered and 100% be clear cut proven, perhaps we woudn't need cencorship and cringeworthy propaganda videos.

Rick K

She is twisted up with hate under the disguise of benevolence. Imagine life under her mother's thumb.
"We'll be waiting" said the black widow. Waiting with heavily armed police to hold you down and forcibly euthanize you with our "vaccine". Jesus f this woman is sick.

PolishSun

She talks like a robot, is she reading the text? Probably she got paid and does not care about the whole thing at all.

Nemo

The CDC is actually reversing its reports on the number of people vaxxed in the U.S.

A while ago they were saying 61% had gotten one shot, 41% had gotten two.

Now, roughly a month later, I just saw the CDC saying only 51% had gotten one shot. They're still claiming 41% got two shots.

Note that the media was lying a couple of weeks ago when they were saying we were on the verge of 70% vaxxed.

I saw Politico acknowledging that various promotions had failed, like a million dollar lottery for new vaxxers.

The CDC just hired Yale for another round of research on "vax hesitancy", meaning new brainwashing material will be coming out soon.

I want to see the numbers in a month, then I'll link to them.

Rick K

The CDC is actually reversing its reports on the number of people vaxxed in the U.S.

Now, roughly a month later, I just saw the CDC saying only 51% had gotten one shot. They're still claiming 41% got two shots.

Note that the media was lying a couple of weeks ago when they were saying we were on the verge of 70% vaxxed.

I saw Politico acknowledging that various promotions had failed, like a million dollar lottery for new vaxxers.

The CDC just hired Yale for another round of research on "vax hesitancy", meaning new brainwashing material will be coming out soon.

Say it ain't so, Nemo. The media lied? I am just crushed and disillusioned now. ?

Missenger

The owners of the MSM companies will publish whatever they want you to drown in even if it's chronic lies, they consider their production to be for a nation instead of what they consider to be human. The people reporting it are either bolsheviks themselves or straight-up retarded.

Nemo

Say it ain't so, Nemo. The media lied? I am just crushed and disillusioned now. ?

How far down do you think the CDC will be adjusting those fake vax numbers, Rick?

Best data I've seen was from the military, with 30% getting one shot and only 15% getting two.

It's clear the CDC has been posting projections rather than data.

Nemo

The owners of the MSM companies will publish whatever they want you to drown in even if it's chronic lies, they consider their production to be for a nation instead of what they consider to be human. The people reporting it are either bolsheviks themselves or straight-up retarded.

Study by neuroscientist at MIT Sloan shows journalists are drunks with below average brain function:

Missenger

OP
meatbag

meatbag

I guess that's technically better than shilling ie doing it for free beyond people still hating your guts.
Shills usually have a financial relationship;
"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."
1624304008782.png

So these corporations and the people that work for them are bolsheviks?

sweetpeat

Here is vaccination data from the CDC as of June 20, 2021. I think what the MSM does is pick and choose the percentage based on what what they want people to believe. Sometimes they are using the 53% which is everyone who has had at least one dose.
53% (well, 52.8%) is also the ones who are fully vaccinated over age 12.
If they want it to sound like more, they use the 65.4%, which is people 18+ with at least one shot.
They use whichever numbers fit their agenda.
But the total population fully vaccinated is 45%.

cdc.png

Nemo

Jon Epstein at Ecohealth to Ralph Baric at UNC, March 23, 2018.

Hi Ralph,

DARPA wants a written section on communicating dual-use information. Do you have some written text you could send me:

A communication plan that addresses content, timing, and the extent of distribution of potentially sensitive dual-use information. The plan must also address how input from DARPA, other government and community stakeholders will be taken into account in decisions regarding communication and publication of potentially sensitive dual-use information.

Cheers,
Jon.

View: https://twitter.com/Pr0cessH1dden/status/1407052175382126600/photo/2

Other Baric emails from Zhengli show her looking forward to Baric's arrival in Wuhan and Baric eagerly contacting Wuhan in January 2020 about the new coronavirus there.

Missenger

Shills usually have a financial relationship;
"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

View attachment 24465
So these corporations and the people that work for them are bolsheviks?
I imagine you wish they weren't. Public stock is a free-for-all for the bankers. Fox supposedly split into their own thing after the Disney buyout (Fox 5 and Fox News are separate corporate entities now) but I wouldn't be able to tell half the time unless it involved something with Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:

Rick K

How far down do you think the CDC will be adjusting those fake vax numbers, Rick?

Best data I've seen was from the military, with 30% getting one shot and only 15% getting two.

It's clear the CDC has been posting projections rather than data.
Hence the spin on the new "deadlier variants" and the endless booster shots. When the psychopath Chelsea Clinton starts promulgating new ways to reach out to the Vax hesitaters and to advocate censorship against all who speak out against this murderous campaign on behalf or the Clinton Foundation then I see only a short step to more draconian efforts to force compliance. The CDC is a farce and has been forced to admit that no proof of covid 19 exists but they and heir mengele will keep pushing harder to meet up with the wrinkled old Penis Features Klaus Shvanz's projected needs to depopulate the globe. The CDC is hiding/downplaying the true numbers of those harmed so I'm not sure it's in their best interest to drop their numbers any more than they have or that will skew the harm/benefit numbers they've been touting to mostly harm. I don't know how the military gets it's numbers as their intelligence services seem such a joke. I believe the ratio the military is spouting about first to second shots is probably true as so many have had negative reactions. Posting projections is a sales gimmick required in organizations to justify expenses/borrowing just as the Fed does based on projected tax revenue (of which they've just shot themselves in the foot with so many bankruptcies).

Rick K

Jon Epstein at Ecohealth to Ralph Baric at UNC, March 23, 2018.

Hi Ralph,

DARPA wants a written section on communicating dual-use information. Do you have some written text you could send me:

A communication plan that addresses content, timing, and the extent of distribution of potentially sensitive dual-use information. The plan must also address how input from DARPA, other government and community stakeholders will be taken into account in decisions regarding communication and publication of potentially sensitive dual-use information.

Cheers,
Jon.

View: https://twitter.com/Pr0cessH1dden/status/1407052175382126600/photo/2

Other Baric emails from Zhengli show her looking forward to Baric's arrival in Wuhan and Baric eagerly contacting Wuhan in January 2020 about the new coronavirus there.

From another email in this series defining us as crackpots and conspiracy theorists. How rich is that coming from these lying pieces of sh.t?

View: https://twitter.com/Pr0cessH1dden/status/1407052270945116162/photo/2

OP
meatbag

meatbag

I imagine you wish they weren't. Public stock is a free-for-all for the bankers. Fox supposedly split into their own thing after the Disney buyout (Fox 5 and Fox News are separate corporate entities now) but I wouldn't be able to tell half the time unless it involved something with Tucker Carlson.
so you equate bolshevism with corporatism?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals