The Sugar Fast

Jayfish

Knowing that fasting has its benefits specifically owed to emptying the digestive tract therefore not absorbing endotoxin/serotonin/estrogen. One would think that fasting would be therapeutic for almost everyone. The trouble is the stress response from not eating.

Would it not seem ideal to do fasting while consuming large amounts of table sugar as simple syrup? This way the body still gets its supply of fructose and glucose for brain, muscles and blood sugar which are the main triggers of stress response but since sugar gets absorbed completely, the bowel emptying would still be in effect.

I know some say that autophagy is the main mechanism for the health benefits but I don't really believe that to be true. More likely the body can finally start to heal once the systemic stress response from endotoxin is gone.

I guess a juice fast is in essence a sugar fast, possibly even superior because of the mineral's and vitamins, although the pulp would need to be heavily strained and caution would be needed to get extremely ripe fruit...

So in conclusion, would this be a viable fasting option? Say 300g sugar a day, maybe a tsp if salt(the main electrolyte lost) and water. I wonder if this would accomplish superior results to a normal 24-48 hour fast.

Thoughts? I'm kinda just rambling to myself here, something I'm considering trying after doing AM sugar fasts, first meal by around 2pm and having great results with elimination and water retention/abdominal flatness, also energy.

tara

I guess a juice fast is in essence a sugar fast, possibly even superior because of the mineral's and vitamins,
My guess would be that since the body wants minerals (incl potassium) to process sugars, a pure sugar fast probably shouldn't ideally be extended too long. I imagine how long is too long depends on how replete or depleted the mineral reserves are?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals