The Strangest Health Treatment Or Practice You Think Works

Wolf

R

Razor blade across the wrists works well for terminal bloodletting.
Lancet and vacuum cup worked pretty well for small micro circulatory issues. Barefoot chinese medicine is cool.

Hugh Johnson

Like Lesser Banishing Ritual of a Pentagram?
I doubt that would do anything good, at least by itself. It might work, if combined with actual magical work, but I am not impressed with what I have seen of practicing magicians. There seems to be something wrong with those practices. But research on Bengston Energy Healing and Reiki indicates they work. Anecdotes are pretty dramatic too. There are plenty of recorded cases of hypnosis used to cure cancer and other seemingly incurable conditions via direct suggestion, dealing with emotional baggage, past life regression and between lives regression. Similarly some traditional chinese and eastern methods can sometimes have seemingly miraculous results.

You might want to read the research by Bengston and others.

Elephanto

Fiber.
Or sexual retention.

These + avoidance of coffee and alcohol since they lower the body's vibrational frequency. Avoiding sugar and dairy for mental clarity. Low fat intake. Slow breathing. Blue-blocking glasses and indoor red lights. Most of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Mental suggestion having a powerful impact on body changes. Keeping energy by eliminating negative, stress-inducing thoughts and that having the effect of reducing the need for food. Daily moderate cardio as an adaptogenic activity, moving blood and lymphatic fluid, raising resistance to stress and improving various health parameters. Avoiding meat leading to an healthier gut microbiota. Intermittent fasting to let the gut rest, redirecting energy that is wasted in constant digestion to allow more creative thinking.

Last edited:

Herbie

These + avoidance of coffee and alcohol since they lower the body's vibrational frequency. Avoiding sugar and dairy for mental clarity. Low fat intake. Slow breathing. Blue-blocking glasses and indoor red lights. Most of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Mental suggestion having a powerful impact on body changes. Keeping energy by eliminating negative, stress-inducing thoughts and that having the effect of reducing the need for food. Daily moderate cardio as an adaptogenic activity, moving blood and lymphatic fluid, raising resistance to stress and improving various health parameters. Avoiding meat leading to an healthier gut microbiota. Intermittent fasting to let the gut rest, redirecting energy that is wasted in constant digestion to allow more creative thinking.

Can you provide context for the coffee lowering the frequency? has there been experiments done? I think the some native Americans described coffee as empty fire, meaning it took more than it gave.

Elephanto

Can you provide context for the coffee lowering the frequency? has there been experiments done? I think the some native Americans described coffee as empty fire, meaning it took more than it gave.

TCM tends to agree with that notion. By forcing the adrenals to give up from their reserve of energy, it leaves you more depleted of energy after the initial surge than you were before taking it, and that it is a reserve that is long to build up as it comes toward the end in the transformation of food into energy (Blood and the adrenals being the hardest to resplenish). I think it depletes Qi.

Supposedly there has been experiments done to measure the frequencies, it's hard to find proof but it's just something that I'm intuitively compelled to find true.
In the 1920's & 1930's, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, a Pioneer in Cancer treatment, believed that all diseases had a frequency. He found that certain low frequency states in the body allowed disease, and that other frequencies destroyed it or could prevent disease. He not only developed his own microscope, but also a frequency instrument that delivered a specific ultrasound frequency which destroyed microbes that cause disease.
“In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, cold and flu symptoms appear; at 55 Hz, diseases like Candida take hold; at 52 Hz, Epstein Bar and at 42 Hz, Cancer. Taino’s machine was certified as 100 percent accurate and is currently being used in the agricultural field today.”
In one study the doctors took two young men who had a 66-hertz frequency. One held coffee and his frequency dropped to 58 in 3 seconds. The other gentleman drank it and his frequency dropped to 52 in 3 seconds. The young man that drank the coffee wasn’t given any oils and it took 3 days for frequency to return to normal. The young man that just held the coffee was given certain oils to breathe and his frequency went up in 21 seconds.
Meat from beef also has the lowest measured frequency of foods.

I guess it would be to take with a grain of salt and go more by how you feel it affects you.

Dobbler

Looking at stars at night sky and thinking why your life sucks and is there anything you can do to improve it.

nwo2012

TCM tends to agree with that notion. By forcing the adrenals to give up from their reserve of energy, it leaves you more depleted of energy after the initial surge than you were before taking it, and that it is a reserve that is long to build up as it comes toward the end in the transformation of food into energy (Blood and the adrenals being the hardest to resplenish). I think it depletes Qi.

Supposedly there has been experiments done to measure the frequencies, it's hard to find proof but it's just something that I'm intuitively compelled to find true.

I guess it would be to take with a grain of salt and go more by how you feel it affects you.

Im assuming you dont have electricity at home then as it would interfere with your frequency.
Also no WIFI, mobile phone, laptop etc etc etc.

Elephanto

Im assuming you dont have electricity at home then as it would interfere with your frequency.
Also no WIFI, mobile phone, laptop etc etc etc.

For what it's worth, EMFs trigger serotonin through calcium channel receptors. High Dose Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium are calcium channel receptors blockers. Incidentally I don't feel any effect from EMFs when I regularly take them (though I don't use laptops or cellphones). But I'm not sure why you're assuming this from my post, because I want to avoid substances that are shown to reduce vibrational frequency the most (and that's only one reason why) it should mean that I must also be avoiding every single source ? That's like if I said I like to do daily cardio for blood circulation and you assumed that I must be hanging upside down 12 hours a day too.

nwo2012

For what it's worth, EMFs trigger serotonin through calcium channel receptors. High Dose Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium are calcium channel receptors blockers. Incidentally I don't feel any effect from EMFs when I regularly take them. But I'm not sure why you're assuming this from my post, because I want to avoid substances that are shown to reduce vibrational frequency the most (and that's only one reason why) it should mean that I must also be avoiding every single source ? That's like if I said I like to do daily cardio for blood circulation and you assumed that I must be hanging upside down 12 hours a day too.

No just upside-down for 2x20 minutes per day, its great!:smuggrin: I do it.
I think EMFs do damage in many other ways too and I dont think you have to feel it. I also think earthing at the beach helps reset vibrations.
I wasnt trying to be rude, might have done it without intention. Sorry if so. I should have put in the tongue out miley, Im bad for missing smileys to show Im being sarcastic etc.

Elephanto

I think EMFs do damage in many other ways too and I dont think you have to feel it.

I agree, it would be a long-term goal to achieve this but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of monk lifestyle. Maybe if I lived in small reclused community with friends, maybe a wife, that I can see every day.

nwo2012

I agree, it would be a long-term goal to achieve this but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of monk lifestyle. Maybe if I lived in small reclused community with friends, maybe a wife, that I can see every day.

It's a great thought though. Those monks, without many of the other stresses we have to endure too. Imagine them using the extra Peaty substances for longevity?
But yes I agree, we unfortunately depend on many of these 'modern comforts'.
But yes, like you said, protective substances are a great start. I always wonder how many centenarians will exist a few decades from now in the 'developed' world.

akgrrrl

"Frequency is a measurable rate of electrical energy that is constant between any two points. Everything has an electrical frequency. As measured in megahertz (MGHZ), grade-A essential oils range from 52-320 MHZ. Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology i Cheny Washington, developed new equipment to measure the bio-frequency of humans and foods. Bruce Tainio and Dr. D. Gary Young, a North American expert in the field of aromatherapy, used this bio-frequency monitor to determint he relationship between frequency and disease. Some of the results of their studies are as follows.
Human brain 72-90MGZ
Human body (day) 62-68MGZ
Cold symptoms 58MGZ
Flu symptoms 57 MGZ
Candida 55MGZ
Epstein Barr 52 MGZ
Cancer 42MGZ
Death begins 25MGZ
Foods:
Processess/canned food 0MGZ
Fresh produce up to 15MGZ
Dry herbs 12-22MGZ
Fresh herbs 20-27MGZ
essential oils 52-320MGZ

Another part of these same studies measured the frequency fluctuation within the human body as different substances were introduced. In one case, the frequency of each of two different individuals---the first a 26 yr old male and the second a 24 yr old male---was measured at 66MGZ for both. The first individual held a cup of coffee (without drinking any), and his frequency dropped to 58MGZ in 3 seconds. He then removed the coffee and inhaled an aroma of essential oils. Within 21 seconds, his frequency had returned to 66 MGZ. The second individual took a sip of coffee, and his frequency dropped to 52 MGZ, in the same 3 seconds. However, no essential oils were used during the recovery time, and it took 3 days for his frequency to return to the initial 66 MGZ. Another interesting result of these studies was the influence that thoughts have had on our frequency as well. Negative thoughts lowered the measured frequency by 12 MGZ, and positive thoughts raised the measured frequency levels by 15 MGZ."

Aromatherapy From A to Z, Connie and Alan Higley and Pat Leatham, Hay House Inc, Sydney, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, United Kingdom

Herbie

They must not have been using milk and sugar when they made these discoveries.

The question is once the beef becomes human what happens to the frequency.

I’ve found in ancient Hindu texts that the polarity can shift from - to + with the same frequency.

x-ray peat

basically rebounding without a rebounder

I second inclined bed therapy

Last edited: