The Strangest Health Treatment Or Practice You Think Works

Ella

Forum Supporter
Hey. I’ll never forget a certain member that convinced me to drink my own piss.

Hint: it does not work!

What were you trying to treat? The homeopathic urine brought the dog out of induced coma. The progesterone stop the seizures that were still occurring while the dog was comatosed. Nothing worked before this. Perhaps we see the benefits when the outcome is dire. When we are relatively "healthy" more difficult to perceive beneficial changes.

Ella

Forum Supporter
I’m convinced he works for the sugar industry

Yeah, well Ray must be one rich bastard, promoting the eating of juicy sun-ripened fruits Those fruit growers must be making a killing.

I love Peat but I have known forever coffee is not for me no matter how much sugar and milk I add. I can't drink gallons of orange juice but know really sweet oranges are a different species to unsunripened oranges and can easily drink sweet OJ instead of sugared coffee. It depends on context. There is no one diet that suits everyone. We are all dealing with different health conditions; influenced by different environments and stresses. However, the number one underlying influence driving our ills is the lack of cellular energy. If we had an abundance, we would not be on this forum. I had to learn the hard way; best to be a harvester of energy and not a wasteful spender. The earlier you learn this, the healthier and long-lived you will be. The food we eat is only one part of the equation.

I believe talk therapy with an empathetic high rank person can cure many maladies. I remember reading that exorcism, the real kind not the movie kind, was basically a form of talk therapy where the priest talked the demon (childhood or other trauma) out of the person. A caveat is that it has to be someone with standing in the community like a priest or an elder or a healer. That way when they tell you it’s going to be alright it comes as commands from above and your brain reflexively believes it, accepts it, and makes it be. I think many religious rituals like bowing and prostrating oneself act to simulate high rank in the priest so that his directives are better received by the followers.

The collorary is the scapegoat, a low rank figure who takes on the sins and mistakes of the many and cleanses them. There can be a family scapegoat or a communal or nationwide scapegoat. Red headed stepchild, jews, Jesus.

What were you trying to treat? The homeopathic urine brought the dog out of induced coma. The progesterone stop the seizures that were still occurring while the dog was comatosed. Nothing worked before this. Perhaps we see the benefits when the outcome is dire. When we are relatively "healthy" more difficult to perceive beneficial changes.

Sibo

Yeah, well Ray must be one rich bastard, promoting the eating of juicy sun-ripened fruits Those fruit growers must be making a killing.

I love Peat but I have known forever coffee is not for me no matter how much sugar and milk I add. I can't drink gallons of orange juice but know really sweet oranges are a different species to unsunripened oranges and can easily drink sweet OJ instead of sugared coffee. It depends on context. There is no one diet that suits everyone. We are all dealing with different health conditions; influenced by different environments and stresses. However, the number one underlying influence driving our ills is the lack of cellular energy. If we had an abundance, we would not be on this forum. I had to learn the hard way; best to be a harvester of energy and not a wasteful spender. The earlier you learn this, the healthier and long-lived you will be. The food we eat is only one part of the equation.

What are the other parts? I’m learning about social dimension. Eric bernes theory of strokes and the stroke economy. People treat you well you get stroke surplus they treat you bad you have stroke deficit. A surplus of strokes is a surplus of energy, self love, self esteem and you go out and start businesses, approach girls, make friends and acquaintances without worry or anxiety increasing your chances of success. And vice versa.

Thus the social games and constant jousts for rank, importance, attention, validation, etc.

this connects to @haidut thread about social stress being deadly. I wonder if it has to do with the thymus gland that’s the first thing to go during stress. Also glycogen storage.

Anyways spirituality is a way to sidestep all this and to drink from the source so to speak. What better father to say I love you and I’m proud of you kid than a Heavenly Father, one who loves you unconditionally and supports you full heartedly in all your endeavors. One who watches over you and guides you through trials and tribulations. Even writing this I feel a sort of glow or warmness. There is power in this. Great sustaining power. Spiritual sustenance. Yum

moss

urine therapy is as fascinating as fecal transplants to me. I have not actively practice the therapy but on my to do list after learning about the benefits of urea from Peat. Also it seems an inexpensive way to recycle alkaline minerals, hormones and god knows what other goodies. My fascination never ends.
As fascinated as I am about bowel movements (in all forms), I lean more towards the wee curiosity. I too have read RP on urea and various topical applications and in creams for skin issues. At times my baths contain MB, ES or plant materials and the occasional fountain of wee, I figure there has to be benefits. I would drink my urine for survival situations.
I used homeopathic urine therapy with a dog who was going to put down because they had run out of options. I never let on about the urine. The vet was already freaked over administering progesterone rectally as the dog happened to be male. Worked beautifully.
:thumbsup:
As always, interesting to read your take.
Thanks