The Social Fabric In Western Countries May Be Unraveling

yerrag

You cant intelligently discuss programming or how or why its happening without mention of the political forces (as opposed to the ordinary practitioners) of protestantism and jewry. Thats probably out of bounds for this forum IMHO but as a uni student I can say that the stress/pressure is real, both social and environmental. I eat a diet I've developed over years while living in my own home and it still gets irksome, cant imagine what it's like for people who are dead broke, have few social connections to where they go and cant afford food that's fit for humans.
It's like Greek gods looking down on the chessboard of humans and seeing them fail, no master of their fate, creatures no different from lab mice.

yerrag

gately

Way smarter. And about as old as time itself. About two brothers and betrayal.
I'm sorry but that's just silly. The Decepticons were sentient self-configuring modular robotic lifeforms. Also, they waged war for eons on the planet Cybertron against the Autobots and during the final epic space battle the Autobots crash land on primitive Earth, millions of years ago...So, I'm pretty sure they're smarter and older than whoever you're talking about.

yerrag

I'm sorry but that's just silly. The Decepticons were sentient self-configuring modular robotic lifeforms. Also, they waged war for eons on the planet Cybertron against the Autobots and during the final epic space battle the Autobots crash land on primitive Earth, millions of years ago...So, I'm pretty sure they're smarter and older than whoever you're talking about.
That is revisionist history based on the Michael Bay version of the Bible.

Another thought is that every generation thinks that the world is about to collapse and that young people are way worse off than they were at that age. The world is always going to hell in a handbasket. It has been that way for my entire life even as a kid when adults were talking about things. Maybe all is right in the world when we think it is about to collapse or the social fabric is collapsing. Maybe that’s the normal.

yerrag

Another thought is that every generation thinks that the world is about to collapse and that young people are way worse off than they were at that age. The world is always going to hell in a handbasket. It has been that way for my entire life even as a kid when adults were talking about things. Maybe all is right in the world when we think it is about to collapse or the social fabric is collapsing. Maybe that’s the normal.

You think?

But empires were lost because of decay from within in the past. What makes the current US Empire any different?

rei

breakdown of society is necessary so the survivors will accept living in work camps. If the covid delusion has not got you convinced about how far gone society is, nothing will. At some point china was portrayed as what happens if things go bad, but we are heading straight for north korea unless these "mentally ill" and "depressed" people rise up and make things change. Make no mistake, there is no mental illness nor depression, only healthy reactions to unhealthy environment.

You think?

But empires were lost because of decay from within in the past. What makes the current US Empire any different?

I agree that empires are lost due to this. I'm just saying that for my whole life, everyone has always been certain that the Hell in a Handbasket awaits us in very short order...and it never has. Things keep getting better and better, largely.

J

james2388

I suggest you check the Wikipedia "early life" section on individuals whom you may believe have had a deleterious influence on the west.

Is it the communist Jews?
Someone mentioned two brothers and betrayal. Are we talking Able and Cain, or Moses and Ramses?

S-VV

Is it the communist Jews?
Someone mentioned two brothers and betrayal. Are we talking Able and Cain, or Moses and Ramses?
They know who they are, simple labels work to their advantage. As I said, focus on emergent patterns and have an open mind. Trace family names, corporate connections, political support, NGO networks etc...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

gately

The degree of unchecked, thinly veiled antisemitism on this forum is disgusting.

J

james2388

They know who they are, simple labels work to their advantage. As I said, focus on emergent patterns and have an open mind. Trace family names, corporate connections, political support, NGO networks etc...

Okay so what group are we talking about here? Free Masonry? Is this what you are trying to say, but you want me to go down a rabbit hole of studying families, corporations, politics, and NGO's???

J

james2388

It really doesnt take that long

He said, oh dear I wonder what group has been plotting against the west for over a century. - This seems like there are any groups. So I honestly don't know why you guys can't tell me this group, so I can filter my search to see how influential this group was? But I'm supposed to start with pretty much no filter what so ever looking for any group that fits the bill?

I've studied freemosonry, occultism, hermeticism, communism, judaism, what am I missing?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals