OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I have taken lanolin diluted in MCT oil twice so far and it effects me quite differently than only lanolin .
Lanolin solo only gives me localised skin benefits . The combo gives me systemic benefits . My hair and skin gets softer . I feel my mood increase and I'm getting comfortably warm . It reminds me of progesterone, minus the puffiness.
Also the youthful glow to the skin reminds of when I take progesterone, although I don't know if this combo really increases progesterone.
The first time I used it I actually got hypoglycemia because I applied too much . Even a small amount seems to be working .

Anybody else tried this ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

In this interview peat talks about lanolin a little . He says it's best dissolved in MCT, coconut oil or olive oil and that it has anti aging benefits .
Starts at 1:17:10
"... its more than 50% a precursor steroid to cholesterol "

View: https://youtu.be/5j-SodZE6C8

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

In this interview peat talks about lanolin a little . He says it's best dissolved in MCT, coconut oil or olive oil and that it has anti aging benefits .
Starts at 1:17:10
"... its more than 50% a precursor steroid to cholesterol "

View: https://youtu.be/5j-SodZE6C8

The precursor steroids to cholesterol he talks about are probably lanosterol ,dihydrolanosterol, lathosterol ,etc. ...

1618602554497.png

Inaut

I’m definitely noticing libido effects from lanolin/mct on the genitals...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I’m definitely noticing libido effects from lanolin/mct on the genitals...
Awesome, maybe I should add in some sodium acetate. this study shows it boosts testosterone ,lanosterol ,squalene androstenedione and cholesterol.
Squalene has a host of benefits of it's own, which why it's a part of haiduts steroid booster gonadin.

"...sodium acetate and attempts were made to isolate the most likely intermediates. Considerable quantities of radiochemically homogeneous squalene, lanosterol, cholesterol, testosterone and androstenedione,..."

I find it interesting the testes can synthesize de novo testosterone from something as simple as sodium acetate .
Which is safe and commercially available. So lanolin+ mct oil+ sodium acetate to the testes might be a good combo.

"It is concluded that decapsulated testes of mice synthesize de novo testosterone from sodium acetate..."

(Pathways of testosterone synthesis in decapsulated testes of mice - PubMed)

Inaut

Awesome, maybe I should add in some sodium acetate. this study shows it boosts testosterone ,lanosterol ,squalene androstenedione and cholesterol.
Squalene has a host of benefits of it's own, which why it's a part of haiduts steroid booster gonadin.

"...sodium acetate and attempts were made to isolate the most likely intermediates. Considerable quantities of radiochemically homogeneous squalene, lanosterol, cholesterol, testosterone and androstenedione,..."

I find it interesting the testes can synthesize de novo testosterone from something as simple as sodium acetate .
Which is safe and commercially available. So lanolin+ mct oil+ sodium acetate to the testes might be a good combo.

"It is concluded that decapsulated testes of mice synthesize de novo testosterone from sodium acetate..."

(Pathways of testosterone synthesis in decapsulated testes of mice - PubMed)
Maybe just add some olive oil to the mct and lanolin

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Squalene- sorry I’m bopping around.
No problem , I think I'll try it without and then with sodium acetate...

miquelangeles

Last week I tried mixing it with MCT as suggested here and it works very well.

I use a higher amount of MCT though, maybe 5 parts MCT to 1 part lanolin to decrease viscosity even further and improve absorption. It becomes a nice golden oil.

Applied at night, I am noticing increased moods and energy the next day, generally a sense of wellbeing. One night I applied too much, on the larger body areas as well (but not on or near the face) and the next day I got pimples on my face, which I very rarely get. As @Mauritio noted, even a small amount is effective.
So, in combination with MCT and applied on the steroidogenic areas, it does have systemic effects. While it can be argued that the sense of wellbeing and increase in energy can be placebo, the (most likely hormonal) acne suggests systemic effects.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Last week I tried mixing it with MCT as suggested here and it works very well.

I use a higher amount of MCT though, maybe 5 parts MCT to 1 part lanolin to decrease viscosity even further and improve absorption. It becomes a nice golden oil.

Applied at night, I am noticing increased moods and energy the next day, generally a sense of wellbeing. One night I applied too much, on the larger body areas as well (but not on or near the face) and the next day I got pimples on my face, which I very rarely get. As @Mauritio noted, even a small amount is effective.
So, in combination with MCT and applied on the steroidogenic areas, it does have systemic effects. While it can be argued that the sense of wellbeing and increase in energy can be placebo, the (most likely hormonal) acne suggests systemic effects.
Did you apply to axilla , testicles or thymus area ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

miquelangeles

Awesome can you differentiate between the individual effects of those places or did you apply all at once ?
No, as I did all those simultaneously. I've done it three days in a row and then I stopped when the acne appeared. I will resume with smaller amounts.
Based on the available data, I think the scrotum and the navel should have the highest absorption rate.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

No, as I did all those simultaneously. I've done it three days in a row and then I stopped when the acne appeared. I will resume with smaller amounts.
Based on the available data, I think the scrotum and the navel should have the highest absorption rate.
Yes just an hour or so ago I was also thinking about the navel . But I'm not sure , wouldn't we not want fast absorption into the blood stream ? Staying a longer time on the skin might be an advantage as there's a higher chance of the cholesterol actually getting metabolized into androgens .
So I'm not sure about the navel ,but there's only one way to find out :)

miquelangeles

Yes just an hour or so ago I was also thinking about the navel . But I'm not sure , wouldn't we not want fast absorption into the blood stream ? Staying a longer time on the skin might be an advantage as there's a higher chance of the cholesterol actually getting metabolized into androgens .
So I'm not sure about the navel ,but there's only one way to find out :)
I guess we'll have to patiently experiment and pay attention to effects. The navel application has been discussed here before, and it can actually rival I/V. The "pechoti method" for essential oils is mentioned in Ayurveda as well.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I applied it to the testicles yesterday, only a small amount.
Normally androgens make me a bit puffy at first and after a meal I look better ,I already noticed yesterday that I skipped the puffy phase.

I looked like I'm holding less water. Or probaly the water went from the subcutaneous tissue to the muscles / glycogen or something along those lines.
I look a little leaner especially in the stomach region , but the scale says no change in weight compared to yesterday morning . Maybe i lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of muscle (fullness).

This morning I noticed that morning wood was bigger and stayed longer .
For me this is pretty clear now that there must be some systemic absorption going on .

Also I notice everytime that my skin and especially my hair gets softer only minutes after using it .
Does somebody notice this too? It doesn't seem to matter where I apply it.

miquelangeles

I applied it to the testicles yesterday, only a small amount.
Normally androgens make me a bit puffy at first and after a meal I look better ,I already noticed yesterday that I skipped the puffy phase.

I looked like I'm holding less water. Or probaly the water went from the subcutaneous tissue to the muscles / glycogen or something along those lines.
I look a little leaner especially in the stomach region , but the scale says no change in weight compared to yesterday morning . Maybe i lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of muscle (fullness).

This morning I noticed that morning wood was bigger and stayed longer .
For me this is pretty clear now that there must be some systemic absorption going on .

Also I notice everytime that my skin and especially my hair gets softer only minutes after using it .
Does somebody notice this too? It doesn't seem to matter where I apply it.

Just the morning wood, increased energy and androgenic feeling so far.

Also want to point out that since you started this thread and after reading more on percutaneous absorption, I am now very conservative with the amount of soap or any unidentified substances in the scrotal area. It seems to have the highest permeability of all.

Unique reactions of scrotal skin to topical agents

Topical agents that do not produce irritant reaction elsewhere on the skin readily produce irritant dermatitis and even ulceration when applied to scrotal skin. As Shelley and Shelley state: "The scrotum must be recognized as a skin area with remarkable permeability. It provides a unique percutaneous doorway for the entrance of drugs into the circulation and is thus uniquely susceptible to toxic and irritant agents."

Unique reactions of scrotal skin to topical agents - PubMed

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Just the morning wood, increased energy and androgenic feeling so far.

Also want to point out that since you started this thread and after reading more on percutaneous absorption, I am now very conservative with the amount of soap or any unidentified substances in the scrotal area. It seems to have the highest permeability of all.

Unique reactions of scrotal skin to topical agents

Topical agents that do not produce irritant reaction elsewhere on the skin readily produce irritant dermatitis and even ulceration when applied to scrotal skin. As Shelley and Shelley state: "The scrotum must be recognized as a skin area with remarkable permeability. It provides a unique percutaneous doorway for the entrance of drugs into the circulation and is thus uniquely susceptible to toxic and irritant agents."

Unique reactions of scrotal skin to topical agents - PubMed
Wow , I'm happy I'm using only soap with few ingridoents ,mostly coconut soap for a few years already.
Just imagine then crap normal guys put down there. No wonder testosterone has been steadily going down in men .

miquelangeles

Wow , I'm happy I'm using only soap with few ingridoents ,mostly coconut soap for a few years already.
Just imagine then crap normal guys put down there. No wonder testosterone has been steadily going down in men .

Yeah, I think someone also mentioned the toilet paper in another thread. It can have a high BPA content because it's usually made of recycled stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals