miquelangeles

Cool ! Do you have a link for that?

And do they use some other adjuvant like vitamin E or alchohol in it or just T + lanolin?
Most what I've seen are animal studies using lanolin, but there a few posts online from people being prescribed a mixture of "testosterone 2g lanolin 50g vaseline 50g". Alcohol seems to outperform the others, but at least it shows that lanolin works well enough.

No significant difference was found between the percutaneous effectiveness of testosterone in oil, lanolin, or ointment. Testosterone given percutaneously in these 3 solvents was less effective than subcutaneously in oil. As judged by the mean weights of the prostates of the various groups the differences are not statistically significant, but the seminal vesicles of the percutaneous oil and ointment groups were significantly lighter than those of the subcutaneous oil group. Testosterone applied percutaneously in oil, lanolin, or ointment was absorbed sufficiently to maintain the seminal vesicles as well as the prostates over the castrate level as shown by the fact that the mean organ weights of all 3 groups were significantly larger than those of the control castrates.

Attachments

• nelson1940.pdf
    425.5 KB · Views: 13
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Most what I've seen are animal studies using lanolin, but there a few posts online from people being prescribed a mixture of "testosterone 2g lanolin 50g vaseline 50g". Alcohol seems to outperform the others, but at least it shows that lanolin works well enough.

No significant difference was found between the percutaneous effectiveness of testosterone in oil, lanolin, or ointment. Testosterone given percutaneously in these 3 solvents was less effective than subcutaneously in oil. As judged by the mean weights of the prostates of the various groups the differences are not statistically significant, but the seminal vesicles of the percutaneous oil and ointment groups were significantly lighter than those of the subcutaneous oil group. Testosterone applied percutaneously in oil, lanolin, or ointment was absorbed sufficiently to maintain the seminal vesicles as well as the prostates over the castrate level as shown by the fact that the mean organ weights of all 3 groups were significantly larger than those of the control castrates.
Thanks I also just found one . They used DHT and lanolin, that's it . So lanolin should actually absorb ,that's good news !
It also shows that DHT is a powerfull wound healer and increases collagen type 1+3 .

miquelangeles

Thanks I also just found one . They used DHT and lanolin, that's it . So lanolin should actually absorb ,that's good news !
It also shows that DHT is a powerfull wound healer and increases collagen type 1+3 .

Thanks for posting this thread, it was great information. And also to @ecstatichamster for pointing out lanolin being high in cholesterol.
Did you get a reply from Peat yet, about the best spots for topical application?

miquelangeles

I wonder if there is a risk for topical cholesterol to be metabolized into estrogen, since the adipose tissue is the major source of estrogens after the gonads?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks for posting this thread, it was great information. And also to @ecstatichamster for pointing out lanolin being high in cholesterol.
Did you get a reply from Peat yet, about the best spots for topical application?
No problem , I mainly did it for myself as I wanted a future reference to point to,but I'm happy someone else likes it.
No reply yet , never know if he's interested or not .
I wonder if there is a risk for topical cholesterol to be metabolized into estrogen, since the adipose tissue is the major source of estrogens after the gonads?
I think there is a risk ,but it's pretty small , at least with pregnenolone. I'm not sure about cholesterol .
But that's why I was looking for places with high steroidogenic enzyme density , to get the highest ratio of androgen : estrogen.
So far scrotum looks like the best bet. It has a high amount of steroidogenic enzymes and good absorption .
I would also try over over sweat glands , maybe the axilla is a good spot.

miquelangeles

No problem , I mainly did it for myself as I wanted a future reference to point to,but I'm happy someone else likes it.
No reply yet , never know if he's interested or not .

I think there is a risk ,but it's pretty small , at least with pregnenolone. I'm not sure about cholesterol .
But that's why I was looking for places with high steroidogenic enzyme density , to get the highest ratio of androgen : estrogen.
So far scrotum looks like the best bet. It has a high amount of steroidogenic enzymes and good absorption .
I would also try over over sweat glands , maybe the axilla is a good spot.
I guess the enzymes are mostly localized at the sebaceous glands, which are found in all hair covered areas usually. We definitely don't want to apply on scalp though.
Axilla and scrotum look like the best bet indeed, and probably the surrounding hair covered areas as well.
It would be interesting to see what other co-factors would help combined with lanolin. Probably a little MK4 and D as others have mentioned. Most commercial D is synthesized from lanolin also, so there is a high probability that lanolin is a good precursor locally as well.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I guess the enzymes are mostly localized at the sebaceous glands, which are found in all hair covered areas usually. We definitely don't want to apply on scalp though.
Axilla and scrotum look like the best bet indeed, and probably the surrounding hair covered areas as well.
It would be interesting to see what other co-factors would help combined with lanolin. Probably a little MK4 and D as others have mentioned. Most commercial D is synthesized from lanolin also, so there is a high probability that lanolin is a good precursor locally as well.
Cofactors for steroidogeneis are T3, vitamin a and NAD as well .
I ordere the lanolin cream we'll see how it goes...
Are you going to try it too ?

miquelangeles

Cofactors for steroidogeneis are T3, vitamin a and NAD as well .
I ordere the lanolin cream we'll see how it goes...
Are you going to try it too ?
I'll definitely try it. Gonna buy some lanolin today. Did you get that amazon cream? Why not pure lanolin? It's usually available in most cosmetics or supplements stores.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I'll definitely try it. Gonna buy some lanolin today. Did you get that amazon cream? Why not pure lanolin? It's usually available in most cosmetics or supplements stores.
It is 100% lanolin nothing else . It was just the cheapest one I could find . If I like it I'll get a bigger one.

miquelangeles

It is 100% lanolin nothing else . It was just the cheapest one I could find . If I like it I'll get a bigger one.
My bad. Yes it's 100% lanolin and it's the purest form, since it is marketed for mother & baby and it doesn't need to be removed before breastfeeding.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

My bad. Yes it's 100% lanolin and it's the purest form, since it is marketed for mother & baby and it doesn't need to be removed before breastfeeding.
Did you already try it ?

@ecstatichamster do you wan to share you experience ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Not really. Just started using it after this thread started going. Will try it for another month and see if makes a difference
Ok thanks, you can try a topical pregnenolone cream as well , you should notice something from the first day.

miquelangeles

Did you already try it ?

@ecstatichamster do you wan to share you experience ?
I bought it but haven’t tried it yet because I caught an ear infection which threw my whole body off track, so I want to solve that first. It is very sticky as ecstatichamster mentioned, and it’s a very strong water repellan - can last for 2 days even if you wash your hands, seems to penetrate well into the skin.

I am curious if there will be any noticeable effects when applied to those areas mentioned. Commercial vitamin D is made by exposing lanolin to UV, so at least some degree of metabolization should happen on the skin as well.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I bought it but haven’t tried it yet because I caught an ear infection which threw my whole body off track, so I want to solve that first. It is very sticky as ecstatichamster mentioned, and it’s a very strong water repellan - can last for 2 days even if you wash your hands, seems to penetrate well into the skin.

I am curious if there will be any noticeable effects when applied to those areas mentioned. Commercial vitamin D is made by exposing lanolin to UV, so at least some degree of metabolization should happen on the skin as well.
So you basically get a bigger vitamin d dose when you apply it and go out in the sun ...