OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I'll get some.
No seeds available locally but there is a patented extract called AfperFIT™, have you heard about it?
The manufacturring process seems overcomplicated, but if it's the only one you can get...

Coderr

I looked into it several times after I saw it mentioned here, but I couldn't find a local source and didn't bother to order from abroad.

Do you have any experience with squalene? I know it was mentioned previously in this thread, and discussed in other threads as well.
It is a precursor to lanosterol and it is safe to ingest, as shark liver oil for example. Processed shark liver oil contains virtually no PUFA.
Multiple studies showing supplemental squalene improves reproductive performance in farmed animals and increases T.

There is also an interesting study with just external exposure to squalene:

Squalene is a potential endocrine modulator in rat: A proof-of-principle study with 3-methylcholanthrene-induced toxicity​

Should I take squalen orally or topically?

RayIV

So I’ve been following the interesting information on this thread for awhile, especially the creative contributions of @Mauritio (trying different things that I never would have thought of), and I decided to give Lanolin Oil + Pyrucet on the scrotum a shot. I’ve done this for two nights so far (I apply before bed), so it still may be a premature conclusion in my experiment, but I definitely feel an androgenic response.

Throughout these past couple days I’ve noticed:

- Increased strength
- Increased endurance
- Increased cognition/focus
- More emotional stability and resilience
- More potential energy (very calm and reserved but able to become very powerful and explosive physically in a split second, like the energy reserves are at my will)
- Libido is more or less the same (moderate to high)
- Definite increase/prominence in morning wood

I do commercial concrete for work, which can be extremely stressful on the body and physically demanding, but I keep up all day long and work circles around everyone until the day is done.

I’ve been using two drops (IdeaLabs sized) of Lanolin Oil rubbed into the scrotum with four drops of Pyrucet rubbed into the scrotum on top of that.

I’ll try my best to keep everyone posted in terms of future developments on this.

golder

So I’ve been following the interesting information on this thread for awhile, especially the creative contributions of @Mauritio (trying different things that I never would have thought of), and I decided to give Lanolin Oil + Pyrucet on the scrotum a shot. I’ve done this for two nights so far (I apply before bed), so it still may be a premature conclusion in my experiment, but I definitely feel an androgenic response.

- Increased strength
- Increased endurance
- More potential energy (very calm and reserved but able to become very powerful and explosive physically in a split second, like the energy reserves are at my will)

I do commercial concrete for work, which can be extremely stressful on the body and physically demanding, but I keep up all day long and work circles around everyone until the day is done.

I’ve been using two drops (IdeaLabs sized) of Lanolin Oil rubbed into the scrotum with four drops of Pyrucet rubbed into the scrotum on top of that.

I’ll try my best to keep everyone posted in terms of future developments on this.
Very interesting findings. Would be great to hear a 1 month update on this to see how it pans out over time. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be quite consistent. Last time I did 4 topical pyrucet drops was in the afternoon and it amplified energy levels quite noticeably. Is that much energy before bed not counterproductive? Thanks for your detailed reports!

RayIV

Very interesting findings. Would be great to hear a 1 month update on this to see how it pans out over time. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be quite consistent. Last time I did 4 topical pyrucet drops was in the afternoon and it amplified energy levels quite noticeably. Is that much energy before bed not counterproductive? Thanks for your detailed reports!
Yes, that would be interesting. Maybe I’ll try to run this experiment for 3-5 weeks, and try to keep everyone updated on progress in the meantime. And personally for me, I tend to handle most stimulants/energizing substances fairly well. I can still fall asleep on coffee/caffeine close to bed time, (and TMI) even cocaine, in my older more reckless days. I like to run experiments like this before bed, in the event that they tend to make me too relaxed or “out of it”, as most androgenic substances tend to do for me. So I like to try them first before bed so I can sleep off any potential lethargy that may effect my work performance and just enjoy the lingering effects next day. I know this isn’t the same for everyone, but in my case, this is what I do. I might try to run this experiment with an AM application before I leave for work and see how it goes.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

- Increased strength
- Increased endurance

Great! Thanks for sharing .
The testes can create testosterone de novo from acetoacetate , but I guess you already read that.

I would just keep an eye out for possible aromatization symptoms from such a T increase.

Have you tried something similar without the pyrucet?

RayIV

Great! Thanks for sharing .
The testes can create testosterone de novo from acetoacetate , but I guess you already read that.

I would just keep an eye out for possible aromatization symptoms from such a T increase.

Have you tried something similar without the pyrucet?
You’re welcome, and yes I did, that’s where I got this idea from. And good thinking, if I start noticing any estrogenic symptoms I might add in an aromatase inhibiting substance, depending on the severity.

And yes I did. I tried this experiment briefly, maybe a few weeks ago, with just Lanolin Oil alone. I used the same dosage as now, but just standalone, without MCT, Pyrucet, etc. I noticed similar symptoms, but also somewhat of a lessening/diminished mood, similar to my trials with Androsterone. This has completely changed for the better with the addition of Pyrucet.

miquelangeles

You’re welcome, and yes I did, that’s where I got this idea from. And good thinking, if I start noticing any estrogenic symptoms I might add in an aromatase inhibiting substance, depending on the severity.

And yes I did. I tried this experiment briefly, maybe a few weeks ago, with just Lanolin Oil alone. I used the same dosage as now, but just standalone, without MCT, Pyrucet, etc. I noticed similar symptoms, but also somewhat of a lessening/diminished mood, similar to my trials with Androsterone. This has completely changed for the better with the addition of Pyrucet.

With lanolin I notice the concomitant diminished mood as well, along with the benefits.
Thanks for sharing your Pyrucet experience, I am yet to try that.

miquelangeles

@Mauritio

It seems there are many lanolin-derived products available commercially, depending on the extraction method. I think it would be worth exploring them.
There is lanolin anhydrous (the one that I've been using), then lanolin alcohols, lanolin oil, lanolin ethoxylated, lanolin hydrogenated.

This website describes each of them in details:

And the cornerstone of the famous Eucerin brand of skincare products seems to be lanolin.

eucerit.jpg

Eucerit is a chemical substance of natural origin (from sheep wool), and a main ingredient of the popular cosmetic creams Nivea and Eucerin. Nivea®, Eucerit® and Eucerin® are registered trademarks of company Beiersdorf.

Eucerit is highly purified lanolin alcohol with a high cholesterol content. The especially pure lanolin alcohol Eucerit has a much lower allergy potential than other lanolin alcohols.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Interesting I never had the diminished mood actually quite the opposite especially when used outside of the gonads.

Dont your balls ? with all the pyrucet?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio

It seems there are many lanolin-derived products available commercially, depending on the extraction method. I think it would be worth exploring them.
There is lanolin anhydrous (the one that I've been using), then lanolin alcohols, lanolin oil, lanolin ethoxylated, lanolin hydrogenated.

This website describes each of them in details:

And the cornerstone of the famous Eucerin brand of skincare products seems to be lanolin.

View attachment 28868
Whay is your goal with that ?
I think that would be helpful if you would need a large amount of lanolin ,so you dont have to apply so much . But as we now 1 drop is enough. So I dont see the purpose of increasing efficiency even more .
Btw I still use the "nipple-lanolin" that i bought for a few bucks months ago . And its going to last months, maybe more ...

miquelangeles

I think that would be helpful if you would need a large amount of lanolin ,so you dont have to apply so much . But as we now 1 drop is enough. So I dont see the purpose of increasing efficiency even more .
Btw I still use the "nipple-lanolin" that i bought for a few bucks months ago . And its going to last months, maybe more ...

The composition varies greatly among those, and I'm thinking the effects could vary too? I'm getting somewhat different effects from plain lanolin vs MCT + lanolin, and RayIV shared the pyrucet + lanolin experience. Wouldn't be surprised if removing certain compounds from lanolin caused different effects.

Some studies calculated as many as 20,000 different types of esters present in lanolin, based on the number of lanolin alcohols and lanolic acids which interact with each other. There are 75 lanolin alcohols and more than 140 lanolic acids.

And the composition is probably different depending on the sheep breed. 90% of the esters in American lanolin are diesters and only 30% of the esters in Australian lanolin are diesters.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

The composition varies greatly among those, and I'm thinking the effects could vary too? I'm getting somewhat different effects from plain lanolin vs MCT + lanolin, and RayIV shared the pyrucet + lanolin experience. Wouldn't be surprised if removing certain compounds from lanolin caused different effects.

Some studies calculated as many as 20,000 different types of esters present in lanolin, based on the number of lanolin alcohols and lanolic acids which interact with each other. There are 75 lanolin alcohols and more than 140 lanolic acids.

And the composition is probably different depending on the sheep breed. 90% of the esters in American lanolin are diesters and only 30% of the esters in Australian lanolin are diesters.
Okay ,didn't know that. I thought it had just a higher percentage of cholesterol.

I think the different effect of lanolin + MCT is mainly because of enhanced absorption.

That's quite interesting on the different breeds. So effects are somewhat unpredictable I guess ?
That would make a case for trying different products and then sticking to the best one, as they might have different effects.

Ascending

only one drop a day? Can we apply it everyday?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

only one drop a day? Can we apply it everyday?
On the testicles that's more than enough for me.
I would cycle, that's always better . But try your luck .

RayIV

Interesting I never had the diminished mood actually quite the opposite especially when used outside of the gonads.

Dont your balls ? with all the pyrucet?
Yes typically they do lol, but only if I apply Pyrucet there alone. That’s why I’ve been applying lanolin first, almost as a top coat, to lessen the burn of Pyrucet. It doesn’t take it away completely, but it definitely makes the burning sensation much more mild.