THE ROOT OF GRAY HAIR

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I pretty much followed Ray's advice. It was a long time ago though to remember exactly. I didn't do anything specifically for hair color.

I was a very low sugar person and by that I mean that I minimized fruit and veggies that were higher sugar. But a lot of the stuff I found Ray saying, I was already doing. I wasn't looking for help from him. But found out I did need better info (more help) than I thought I did.

I tended to go along with the zeitgeist of taking specific homeopathic, vitamins and herbs for specific conditions. I do still use D-mannose to ward off urinary infections. But Ray got me to read the labels on supplements. Note the excipients. And the problems with modern production methods possibly producing un safe supps.

I was using a lot of omega 3. So, I stopped those. And I started using Progest-E instead of the cream progesterone. And stopped the "bio-identical hormone" type estrogen. Started orange juice. I put baking soda in that.

***Sounds like I substituted Ray's anti-inflammatory and pro-metabolic stuff for the inflammatory and estrogenic mode I was in.

I was already on Armour thyroid and a fan of Broda Barnes. But I did watch my temps and adjust for a while. And milk. Yes, I was already having milk in a couple of lattes a day, but began to drink those all day and added sugar.

Made oj jello. I went back to eating liver. I was already gluten free. I don't have all my health stuff solved. The hair was a surprise to me and I certainly did NOT get the "facelift effect" from any Ray ideas. :rolleyes:
Ha! Ha! Hey not having gray hair is just as good! Do you eat seafood? What about meat and eggs?

Dave_Fit

No worries! We wont be holding our breath then ?
How much nettle is typically used? I have Stinging nettle root on hand, or do i need something else? Thanks in advance

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How much nettle is typically used? I have Stinging nettle root on hand, or do i need something else? Thanks in advance
I have only used the leaves. I was taking it according to the bottle, 2 capsules twice a day.

Dave_Fit

No YOU rock! You look like a cool guy from your profile pic :)
Thank you! Just a 54 year old dad trying to stay healthy so I can chase my 2 year old around :)

Dave_Fit

Wow! See what I mean? Dave you really are fit :D
My little man is my world, he has energy like the energizer bunny, I’m just trying to keep my mitochondria healthy so I can, albeit poorly, attempt to keep up lol.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
My little man is my world, he has energy like the energizer bunny, I’m just trying to keep my mitochondria healthy so I can, albeit poorly, attempt to keep up lol.
They are like a rabbit on the dog racing tracks ?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"These findings were further supported by a study conducted by researchers at the Department of Dermatology at the University of Alabama, where scientists discovered that patients who suffered from vitiligo often displayed diminished blood levels of folic acid. By increasing folic acid consumption through oral administration, researchers noted that patients experienced re-pigmentation without side effects."

OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Onion juice is a rich source of sulphur, selenium, minerals, vitamins B and C, all of which work really well to enhance brow hair growth. ... But the sulphur in onion juice helps to rebuild collagen and strengthens the follicles to help your eyebrows grow thicker and darker."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have read, on this forum, people talking about losing their hair after getting Covid or the vaccine and I finally heard, first hand, from a friend that it is true. I hadn't seen her since April of 2021, and being a nurse she had brought it up how bad the vaccines are and how ever since she got vaccinated, to keep her job, her hair has been falling out, and I could see that her hair look noticeable thinner and brittle. I don't mean this to "fear monger" anybody, but it certainly might help people in that they don't have to wonder what they are eating that is causing it, or that it is suppliments.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have never dyed or bleached my hair, but have relied on the summer sun and pools to lighten my hair instead. Lemon has served me well, but honey is my new favorite hair lightener now! I thought of it remembering my manuka honey face mask routine had lightened my eyebrows before. Unhappy that my hair had gotten darker this last year, I applied honey and water to my hair last night, left it on for two hours then washed it out and it really brightened my hair! I only did the top and front as a test, but now I am gonna do the rest.

Attachments

• 20220207_234441.jpg
    20220207_234441.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220208_100605.jpg
    20220208_100605.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Honey! It's a fantastic natural bleaching agent and can make your hair a few shades lighter with correct use. Honey contains alpha-hydroxy acids that clear up dead cells from skin and hair tissue. If you want to lighten your hair but do not want to use chemical treatments or bleach, you can a honey hair mask."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Honey is a great natural hair product that can be used by itself or incorporated into other natural hair treatments. It can promote cell growth, help to retain moisture, and restore nutrients to the hair and scalp. It may even help alleviate inflammatory skin conditions when used with other therapies."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals