THE ROOT OF GRAY HAIR

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Hypothyroidism is one of them and probably the “smoking gun” in regards to graying being metabolic/bioenergetic in origin. In addition, the study also found likely causal links between deficiencies in calcium, vitamins D/B12 and premature graying as well. All three of the substances also happen to play a crucial role in maintaining a proper metabolic rate.”

Jennifer

The green can does not bloom and is more for easy dissolving. I usually put sugar and salt in it along with the boiling water to keep histamines from rising. About those marshmallows, they are starch free and are a good sweet snack on or to drop into hot coffee. I roll them in homemade starch free powdered sugar and other various toppings. I get a lot of
attention from children and adults bringing a plate of them to potlucks. I have had some adjusting to do getting this original recipe perfect, but here is my recipe for them!

Rinse, have you tried replacing the sugar with honey in your marshmallow recipe and if so, how did they turn out? I was thinking of making some for the winter with the addition of some peppermint oil, and coating them in dark chocolate. I thought maybe they would be nice melted in some hot milk.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Rinse, have you tried replacing the sugar with honey in your marshmallow recipe and if so, how did they turn out? I was thinking of making some for the winter with the addition of some peppermint oil, and coating them in dark chocolate. I thought maybe they would be nice melted in some hot milk.
No I haven’t used honey in making my marshmallows, because cooking the raw honey would destroy all of the nutrients. I roll my marshmallows in good unsweetened cocoa, toasted coconut or cinnamon sugar, which tastes like a churro!

By the way I had to buy a new blender to make your jackfruit ice cream. I will still report back on my results.

Attachments

• 01073E6B-BB30-409B-AB60-8762BE3EDB47.jpeg
    01073E6B-BB30-409B-AB60-8762BE3EDB47.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 18

Jennifer

No I haven’t used honey in making my marshmallows, because cooking the raw honey would destroy all of the nutrients. I roll my marshmallows in good unsweetened cocoa, toasted coconut or cinnamon sugar, which tastes like a churro!

By the way I had to buy a new blender to make your jackfruit ice cream. I will still report back on my results.

Aww…it does? Here I’ve been using heated honey for months now thinking its minerals would still be intact. :(

Oh, okay. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it. :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Aww…it does? Here I’ve been using heated honey for months now thinking its minerals would still be intact. :(

Oh, okay. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it. :)
Minerals would be fine, but all the live stuff is killed, and raw honey is expensive.

Jennifer

Minerals would be fine, but all the live stuff is killed, and raw honey is expensive.

Oh, good! I don’t mind the enzymes etc. being destroyed, since I use a fairly inexpensive local honey in my cooking, baking and tisanes.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In white hair, the amount of tryptophan is higher than in hair of any other color. Although serotonin and tryptophan are very important during rapid growth, their presence in senile tissues is probably closely associated with the processes of decline. The hair loss that occurs in hypothyroidism, postpartum syndrome, and with the use of drugs such as St. John's wort (which can also cause the “serotonin syndrome”) could be another effect of excess serotonin.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The molybdenum-containing yeast and / or molybdenum-containing lactic acid bacteria aqueous solution of the present invention induces differentiation in epithelial stem cells of hair follicles by applying to the skin. As a result, hair growth is promoted, and hair follicles in the rest period are shifted to the growth period to promote hair growth. Moreover, since the follicle stem cells supply keratinocytes to the epidermis and sebaceous glands at the time of wounding, the regeneration of the skin is promoted at the time of wound healing. Furthermore, gray hair is turned into black hair by inducing differentiation into pigment stem cells of the hair follicle.”

golder

“The molybdenum-containing yeast and / or molybdenum-containing lactic acid bacteria aqueous solution of the present invention induces differentiation in epithelial stem cells of hair follicles by applying to the skin. As a result, hair growth is promoted, and hair follicles in the rest period are shifted to the growth period to promote hair growth. Moreover, since the follicle stem cells supply keratinocytes to the epidermis and sebaceous glands at the time of wounding, the regeneration of the skin is promoted at the time of wound healing. Furthermore, gray hair is turned into black hair by inducing differentiation into pigment stem cells of the hair follicle.”

Great find!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Older studies who looked at the issue before it became so controversial discovered that greying is due to elevated tryptophan/serotonin in the blood (and thus hairs) and serotonin antagonists and/or dopamine agonists can reverse it. Topical solution of copper may also work but it can also encourage the appearance of moles on the skin. So, something like Benadryl, cyproheptadine or even bromocriptine may be better options and their effects make perfect sense considering they mitigate the effects of stress. Avoiding stress would be ideal of course but that is not really an option for most people these days. And if the sympathetic system does play a major role then adding a bit of extra salt to the diet may also be helpful, especially considering salt increase serotonin uptake/deactivation.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In 5 years I never stopped the research, I am 31 now and I have less gray hair than I had when I was 27.

Please do share your experiences too so we could see what is the key to reverse it completely, because it is possible.

So far what I've done and what I know :

1. Copper deficiency will cause the whatever gene was programmed (because aging is programmed by something , I am not sure what but I am sure we will find out soon if we do WORK together in this) to get gray hairs pretty fast at people, some get it early to 19 ! lol. I took copper, real copper, you know which one, I won't post here because I don't wanna do any advertising in my posts !

2. I tried my best to get iron out of my blood to almost anemia levels. I donated gallons of blood and I took tons of iron che lators, be them natural stuff or not, turmeric, etc.

3. I cut out coffee and cola forever, as for some reason I think caffeine does something that causes gray hair temporary (I did not find out how this process works yet, I will find out)

4. Paradoxically drank lots of green tea (even if they contain bit caffeine) the catechins in it work as powerful chelators

5. I took some T3 for thyroid , I am not sure if this worked or not but ... there is a study who says T3 can reverse gray hair

6. I don't smoke, never did

7. Got wheat and gluten down to almost 0 % levels, for some reason wheat or gluten can cause grey hair, I am not sure not even to this day which one and how and why, too much info and this subject I studied less, but if you can help me on this one, we help each other !

8. Wheatgrass powder and chlorella powder ! not sure how they work but got them daily, might it be the chlorophyll amount ? might it be the catalase ? I don`t know

Be aware that few years ago I had 20 % of my hair gray, now I`m somewhere around 5% . I plan total reversal of gray hair and I`m doing my best day by day reading tons of stuff, I look up to the cancer meds and the cases were people got hair totally reversed to normal color after some meds, it's interesting, there is always hope and there are always ways, but we need to find out how to do it”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Our results indicate that apart from metabolic disorders the deficiencies of Zn & Mo can be correlated to the intake of food grain, deficient in Zn & Mo. However the cause for the development of deficiencies of Zn & Mo in hair of EC patient has been partially answered from our study.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Therefore, just as zinc deficiency causes loss of hair through multiple paths so does excess zinc in the body. In a way, this is good news since it means that zinc is very important to the growth of hair follicles. High doses of zinc are reported to inhibit both the anagen and catagen stages of hair growth.”

“Furthermore, there are recorded cases of people whose hair changed back from dull, aging gray to their original colors when placed on diets rich in zinc. Another study puts the importance of zinc to hair regrowth on the mineral’s crucial role in DNA and RNA production. This is a requirement for the efficient division of follicle cells leading to an improved anagen stage of the hair growth cycle. In addition, the effectiveness of zinc in reversing hair loss due to negative enzymatic reactions has been demonstrated in topical application of the mineral.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Drinking aloe juice leads to long and silky hair. It helps keep the pH balance of the body in the correct range to boost hair growth and help retain the moisture in the scalp. In addition, applying the juice directly to the scalp can help by clearing dead skin clogging the pores and removing excess sebum. Sebum is the oil that the pores on your scalp produce.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Caffeine benefits your hair in various ways. Now, that does not mean you should drink six cups of coffee per day or get in all of the caffeine you can. There are limits to how much it can work. However, there are several ways that caffeine may be beneficial to your hair that is worth that one cup a day rule. It may help, for example, to limit the amount of damage you get on your hair. That is because it helps to support your hair overall and encourages the use of vitamins and minerals into your body that your follicles need to function at their best.

But why does this happen? A key reason for this is a hormone called DHT. This hormone is one of the most common to cause hair loss to occur. That’s because, when this hormone is present in abnormal levels, it can prevent many of the nutrients your body needs to function from being accessed. For example, the proteins, minerals, and vitamins taken in cannot be used as readily by your hair follicles to help encourage growth.

Caffeine works to stop this from occurring. It works to encourage your hair cells to produce another hormone, this one called ATP. This works somewhat on the opposite side of the process. ATP is a type of energy that works specifically to encourage the consumption of nutrients. This can then help to encourage hair growth.

Another reason caffeine matters is because it is a natural tool for increasing the circulation of your oxygen-rich blood to the scalp. As a result, it helps to get that oxygen and nutrient base from your bloodstream into your cells, encouraging hair growth.”

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals