THE ROOT OF GRAY HAIR

Jennifer

Turning you orange is definitely not my same experience, then again i took a different product so who knows why that would happen.

The product you used was nettle leaf, right? I used organic nettle leaf from Frontier and brewed it into a concentrate. I used just enough water to cover 1 cup of nettles and it made a 6 oz concentrate so dark it was almost black. I later switched to a nettle tincture that was so concentrated it was black. I was using it as a calcium source when I didn’t tolerate dairy, but got far too much beta carotene as a result.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The product you used was nettle leaf, right? I used organic nettle leaf from Frontier and brewed it into a concentrate. I used just enough water to cover 1 cup of nettles and it made a 6 oz concentrate so dark it was almost black. I later switched to a nettle tincture that was so concentrated it was black. I was using it as a calcium source when I didn’t tolerate dairy, but got far too much beta carotene as a result.
I have never done the tea, just dried leaf capsules. I guess a strong amount of it could be too much.

David PS

From a recent interview with Georgi.
01:23:00 - Hypothyroidism, deficiency of calcium, vitamin D/B12 may cause hair graying

HighT

dsgsaa.jpg

Here is what i tried to make. 3 aspirins 500 mg in about 50ml hot water and some copper wires, but the aspirin doesn't dissolve at all. I swirl it many times last 24 hours

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“There are many health claims for what colloidal copper can do.

Claimed benefits of colloidal copper include:

treats wounds, infections, and burns

supports cardiovascular health

prevents osteoporosis

helps the nervous system function

acts as an antioxidant that supports human immunity

stimulates collagen and elastin

reduces wrinkles, discoloration, and age-related skin conditions

Some studies do show that copper is good for skin as a basic nutrient:

A 2014 review referenced many studies connecting copper to great skin health. This includes wrinkle reduction, better elasticity, and healing wounds and skin issues, like athlete’s foot.

The review also referenced a 2009 study as still being valid for copper and skin. In this study, copper reduced the risks of bacterial and fungal infections in diabetics. It also helped chronic ulcers.

A 2015 study further found that copper dressings could increase collagen levels in skin. However, this study was performed on animals. This study may support using copper for youthful skin appearance and proper wound-healing ability.

However, there aren’t any studies showing that colloidal copper is any better than other copper products.

Still, colloidal copper contains ample copper amounts and can certainly be used for skin care.“

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thats what i did.

Nice, I will do this when i find charger. Meanwhile does somebody know how to dissolve aspirin?
I looked it up and it said aspirin dissolves in acid, like in stomach acids, which must be why Ray Peat added the vinegar.

HighT

Well aspirin is acid by itself, Actually what I'm trying to dissolve is acetyl salicilic acid 500 mg tablets. Anyway, thanks, I will try with vinegar, but don't you think the vinegar could damage hair? Also I already tried copper solution store bought on some hairs and it didn't work, maybe if i diy very concentrated solution will.

JanW55

Forum Supporter
As I said previously (see above in this same thread) I do not make or use any copper water.

My experience is that using CopperZap per instructions, to ward off early encounters of "germs/bacteria/viruses" has had the additional advantage of reversing my graying hair. I do have to use CopperZap regularly, every other day or so suffices, but not for very long each time. In the nose as per instructions.

At any rate below is the recipe they give for using the CopperZap to make copper water.

I think using it nostril-wise is more gradual (in putting copper into the system of the body) and does NOT put the copper into the stomach/GI tract (that is supposedly going to kill off one's "good bacteria" which I for one DO NOT WANT TO DO).

The web is full of "scam alert" websites warning that CopperZap is a fraud etc. but I've been a long believer in Copper (starting with copper bracelets in the 1960s).

From CopperZap website, how to use it to make "Copper Water" TM:

CopperZap WaterTM:

To make, start with distilled water,available at low cost in many grocery stores, to avoid impurities
and speed absorption of copper.

Use a small glass or jar, put a clean CopperZap® in it, handle first.

Tilt the glass almost all the way over on its side leaning on something stable. Put just
enough warm distilled water in the glass to cover most of the
handle.

Try to get the smallest amount of water in contact with
the greatest amount of copper surface area. Let sit about 1
hour, swishing it around a few times to mix the water. It should
produce around 2-3 ounces of water with a small but
significant copper content.

Dry it well (it will tarnish faster with any moisture on it, though tarnish does not reduce its effect).
For bigger batches in larger containers let the CopperZap sit 1⁄2
hour per ounce. Stir often. Store at room temperature.

Do not drink or gargle CopperZap WaterTM except tiny amounts for
strep or sore throat. Do not sip over 5 ounces a day or over 15
ounces a month. When needed, a little is good, a lot is not. See
Symptoms of excess copper in Warnings section.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well aspirin is acid by itself, Actually what I'm trying to dissolve is acetyl salicilic acid 500 mg tablets. Anyway, thanks, I will try with vinegar, but don't you think the vinegar could damage hair? Also I already tried copper solution store bought on some hairs and it didn't work, maybe if i diy very concentrated solution will.

“Aspirin, or acetylsalicylic acid, or 2-hydroxybenzoic acid 2 carboxyphenyl ester, has a benzene ring, (C6H6) which is hydrophobic (water-hating), and this portion of the molecule does not interact with water. However, the molecule also has a hydrophilic (water-loving) carboxyl group (COOH) and a polar acetyl group (CH3O), which will interact with the polar solvent (H2O and HCl) you are using and allow the pill to dissolve.”

Old Irenaeus

As I said previously (see above in this same thread) I do not make or use any copper water.

My experience is that using CopperZap per instructions, to ward off early encounters of "germs/bacteria/viruses" has had the additional advantage of reversing my graying hair. I do have to use CopperZap regularly, every other day or so suffices, but not for very long each time. In the nose as per instructions.

At any rate below is the recipe they give for using the CopperZap to make copper water.

I think using it nostril-wise is more gradual (in putting copper into the system of the body) and does NOT put the copper into the stomach/GI tract (that is supposedly going to kill off one's "good bacteria" which I for one DO NOT WANT TO DO).

The web is full of "scam alert" websites warning that CopperZap is a fraud etc. but I've been a long believer in Copper (starting with copper bracelets in the 1960s).

From CopperZap website, how to use it to make "Copper Water" TM:

CopperZap WaterTM:

To make, start with distilled water,available at low cost in many grocery stores, to avoid impurities
and speed absorption of copper.

Use a small glass or jar, put a clean CopperZap® in it, handle first.

Tilt the glass almost all the way over on its side leaning on something stable. Put just
enough warm distilled water in the glass to cover most of the
handle.

Try to get the smallest amount of water in contact with
the greatest amount of copper surface area. Let sit about 1
hour, swishing it around a few times to mix the water. It should
produce around 2-3 ounces of water with a small but
significant copper content.

Dry it well (it will tarnish faster with any moisture on it, though tarnish does not reduce its effect).
For bigger batches in larger containers let the CopperZap sit 1⁄2
hour per ounce. Stir often. Store at room temperature.

Do not drink or gargle CopperZap WaterTM except tiny amounts for
strep or sore throat. Do not sip over 5 ounces a day or over 15
ounces a month. When needed, a little is good, a lot is not. See
Symptoms of excess copper in Warnings section.
A wonder if a bent copper wire would work just a well as the CopperZap.

Jennifer

Meanwhile does somebody know how to dissolve aspirin?
It looks to me like your aspirin dissolved, it's just the starch fraction that settled to the bottom that you're seeing? If I understood Ray correctly, the liquid portion should be copper aspirinate and you would apply that to your hair. If you have a dropper, it should make it easier to avoid the starch.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals