The right side of my body is more degenerative than the left

Gadsie

The left profile of my face is more attractive than the right.
The right side of my hairline is more receded
I have more wrinkles on the right side of my face
My left eye has 20/20 vision, my right eye can be a bit blurry.
I have floaters in my right eye
The right side of my body is more injury prone.
I have a fungal infection on a toenail, on the right foot.
There is a bunch more than I am forgetting right now.

It might all be coincidence, but I am very curious if other people also have a superior side of the body and perhaps have theories

ThisWorld

Your dominant part (the right side) is more degenerative because you use it more?

shine

What comes to mind are spinal issues. Have you ever had problems with pinched nerves or herniated discs? Posture problems? I have a herniated disc in my neck that compresses nerves that go into my left arm, causing tingling and less power during biceps curls for example.

VitoScaletta

I think it is a coincidence
What comes to mind are spinal issues. Have you ever had problems with pinched nerves or herniated discs? Posture problems? I have a herniated disc in my neck that compresses nerves that go into my left arm, causing tingling and less power during biceps curls for example.
What I thought aswell
Probably slight scoliosis and uneven jaw/maxilla

-Luke-

Not to that extreme, but for me the left (non-dominant) side is the problematic side.

Vileplume

It would be interesting if you took your temperature in the left and right armpits, left and right ears, or left and right hands, to see if there's a metabolic difference.

Last edited:

Summer

Nails probably grow faster on one side as well. I think it’s a circulatory issue.

dilara-xyz

Most people have their left side look better, and like you've described it's usually beyond just the face. The left side working as the blueprint while the right approximately mirrors it could be a "core" reason, since how well that approximation is achieved would depend on stressors. Though, I think symmetry is always open for improvement.

uneven jaw/maxilla
Definitely a big one. Fixing that can change a person from head to toe!

akgrrrl

Left side me also. From face to trunk to toe, anomalies one side but not the other.

Herbie

I used to have this from slight scoliosis which is blocking nerve supply to one side, even bicep was smaller on one side and haidut posted about it being caused by low test and at the time for myself it was my liver and was doing low carb but since doing peating it resolved itself without doing anything physical to resolve it.

I used to go to the gym and that made it more amplified.

ursidae

after a long walk in hot weather today I noticed that there was a sweat stain only under my right armpit

ironfist

Possibly one side of your face is toward the sun more often.

I have one armpit which sweats more.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Robert Morris says this is because of kidneys. Not sure if he is right but I think @Jennifer might be able to explain it better then I.

Jennifer

Robert Morris says this is because of kidneys. Not sure if he is right but I think @Jennifer might be able to explain it better then I.

Yes, if going by Dr. Morse, it would mean that the kidney on the weak side isn't filtering as well as the other kidney, leading to lymphatic stagnation and a buildup of acids (on the weak side) causing cellular degeneration. He says the diastolic BP indicates kidney strength (systolic is the adrenals) so based on his theory, the weak side should have the worse diastolic out of the two--he says ideal is between 60 and 70.

stressless

It would be interesting if you took your temperature in the left and right armpits, left and right ears, or left and right hands, to see if there's a metabolic difference.

Interesting... my temp is always .2-.4 degrees warmer on the left side of my mouth ?

YourUniverse

Yes, if going by Dr. Morse, it would mean that the kidney on the weak side isn't filtering as well as the other kidney, leading to lymphatic stagnation and a buildup of acids (on the weak side) causing cellular degeneration. He says the diastolic BP indicates kidney strength (systolic is the adrenals) so based on his theory, the weak side should have the worse diastolic out of the two--he says ideal is between 60 and 70.
What helps kidneys filter? Walking and alkaline minerals?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals