The reason why aspirin causes intestinal discomfort, intestinal bleeding, tinnitus or kidney pain in some people?

Ania

Which is why it is pointless to be having this conversation in the first place :)

In my case I always have the same negative effect when using pure niacinamide powder similar to when I have some increased endotoxin symptoms, increased fermentation in the gut or allergy. I always have some flaky skin, chalk-like scalp, overall dryness etc. which further increase day after day of taking it. For the past 6 months I've been reading almost daily about granulomatous diseases (Since I have Crohn's, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, fungal issues) and it's connection to 1,25D, calcium metabolism etc. Well in my case it seems that niacinamide exacerbate my granulomatous diseases probably by increasing the macrophage conversion of 25D to 1,25D all over my body (outside of the kidneys). My guess is that this conversion is increased and macrophages are activated because niacinamide is feeding/increasing growth of these pathogens.

I'm trying metadichol/nano soma in the coming days which supposedly fix issues with vitamin D receptors and pathogen involvement in these VDR so I'm hopeful to say the least and I will report back.

As far as the dosages I've tried many dosages and I always have the similar symptoms. I don't get much of an intestinal problems but I think I would have them If I continued using it for a couple of weeks.
Could you Please update on metadichol from time to time? I am cery much intersted in this substance.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Could you Please update on metadichol from time to time? I am cery much intersted in this substance.
Sure but I am not going to judge on it so fast. I will try to evaluate the situation on month to month basis but I will make my final judgement after 8-12 months of using it :)

Back
Top Bottom