The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
P

Peatness

This commercial, on getting paid to for enrolling in experimental vaccine trials, really bugs me for so many reasons. Tonight the part that got to me is “no citizenship required”.
They are bringing in more immigrants to exploit and depopulate them. Moving them away from their country of origin so they can steal the resources and take over the land – with no one left to fight for the land it’s a win win for the parasite globalists. This may sound simplistic but I believe it’s part of the plan.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
They are bringing in more immigrants to exploit and depopulate them. Moving them away from their country of origin so they can steal the resources and take over the land – with no one left to fight for the land it’s a win win for the parasite globalists. This may sound simplistic but I believe it’s part of the plan.
For the US I am feeling like it is a nefarious way to take care of their immigration problem for sure.

P

Peatness

The US welfare system certainly makes getting in worthwhile, but nobody is turning a blind eye to the problem at the Mexican border.
Welfare is peanuts compared to what's being stolen from some of the countries the immigrants are fleeing from

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Welfare is peanuts compared to what's being stolen from some of the countries the immigrants are fleeing from

I don’t know about the US welfare system being peanuts, as it has been a major contributor for ruining it’s economy, as well as the integrity of it’s own people. Now those that would otherwise be contributors to what would be a growing economy are doing just the opposite, by sitting around with a lazy hand out. I have lived by, and taught my boys, this basic principle, “Give a man a fish and eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.” The primary problems in the US isn’t their government, it is their lazy, ignorant, gluttonous, ungrateful and ungodly people. They are too busy staring at their televisions, admiring pretend and shallow things, while trusting people to run their shops, never to ask questions or looking at their “books”, until now, when they realize they are bankrupt. Who’s fault is that now? I don’t blame impoverished people for wanting a better life, I would fight for the same, it is the American citizens who vote laws that only behoove themselves, not thinking of the whole, their country, now here we are in embarrassing ruins.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The 1960s research into environmental enrichment coincided with political changes in the US, but it went against the dominant scientific ideas of the time. Starting in 1945, the US government had begun a series of projects to develop techniques of behavior modification or mind control, using drugs, isolation, deprivation, and torture. In the 1950s, psychiatry often used lobotomies (about 80,000, before they were generally discontinued in the 1980s) and electroconvulsive "therapy," and university psychologists tortured animals, often as part of developing techniques for controlling behavior.“ -Ray Peat

P

Peatness

I don’t know about the US welfare system being peanuts, as it has been a major contributor for ruining it’s economy, as well as the integrity of it’s own people. Now those that would otherwise be contributors to what would be a growing economy are doing just the opposite, by sitting around with a lazy hand out. I have lived by, and taught my boys, this basic principle, “Give a man a fish and eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.” The primary problems in the US isn’t their government, it is their lazy, ignorant, gluttonous, ungrateful and ungodly people. They are too busy staring at their televisions, admiring pretend and shallow things, while trusting people to run their shops, never to ask questions or looking at their “books”, until now, when they realize they are bankrupt. Who’s fault is that now? I don’t blame impoverished people for wanting a better life, I would fight for the same, it is the American citizens who vote laws that only behoove themselves, not thinking of the whole, their country, now here we are in embarrassing ruins.
You missed my point! Read that article again and don't go off topic

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The dynamic of publication showed that the exponential growth of COVID-19 peer-reviewed articles was mainly driven by publications without original data (mean 261.5 articles ± 51.1 per week) as compared with original articles (mean of 69.3 ± 22.3 articles per week). Original articles including patient data accounted for 713 (9.5%) of peer-reviewed studies. A total of 576 original articles (80.8%) showed intermediate to high risk of bias. Last, except for simulation studies that mainly used large-scale open data, the median number of patients enrolled was of 102 (IQR = 37–337).“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“As we learned about the connection between blood clots and COVID-19, we knew that aspirin – used to prevent stroke and heart attack – could be important for COVID-19 patients,” said Dr. Jonathan Chow of the study team. ‘Our research found an association between low-dose aspirin and decreased severity of COVID-19 and death.’”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“To really protect people from Coronavirus” should be replaced with “All of the above.”
Right! I think the fact that “to really protect people from Coronavirus” is only getting 14% of the votes says a lot. When I started the poll I thought it would be closer to half and half. Though more than half of the people I know are vaxxed, more than half of them have expressed they didn’t want to get it. Now ONLY the people I know that are getting Covid are the ones that are vaxxed.

I’m surprised that one reached 14% on the Peat forums of all places. Could be a bunch of “bad actors” muddying the waters here.

As for the pathology of all this, I too have noticed only the vaxxies getting sick again. The most noteworthy example would be a guy I work with who had to cancel his five year old daughter’s birthday party because she had an adverse reaction to the vaccine and developed Covid again.

Imagine doing that to your own child who clearly resists the death shot at a visceral level. If there’s a God this guy is gonna have quite the conversation with him in a few years.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I’m surprised that one reached 14% on the Peat forums of all places. Could be a bunch of “bad actors” muddying the waters here.

As for the pathology of all this, I too have noticed only the vaxxies getting sick again. The most noteworthy example would be a guy I work with who had to cancel his five year old daughter’s birthday party because she had an adverse reaction to the vaccine and developed Covid again.

Imagine doing that to your own child who clearly resists the death shot at a visceral level. If there’s a God this guy is gonna have quite the conversation with him in a few years.
I wouldn’t go so far as to say that he was intentionally trying to hurt his child, but it is another example of how much people trust the medical system. It is a story as old as time, something new comes on the scene with promises of better looks, more wealth or better health and people get easily conned. Ignorance does not equate to evil. Like you said it is so sad that the child has to trust somebody who didn’t take the time to do their due diligence before subjecting their child to this horror.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I thought it interesting that, “There is no data category for people with zero COVID-19 vaccine doses.”….

“To make matters worse, the official report for San Diego County shows that 41% of recent COVID-19 deaths are among fully vaccinated and boosted individuals.

26% of the 88 recent deaths are among fully vaccinated people. And 33% among people not fully vaccinated, which includes those with one shot and zero shots.

There is no data category for people with zero COVID-19 vaccine doses.

The data proves the majority of COVID deaths are among people fully vaccinated and boosted.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The covid-19 pandemic is still not over. And while injected vaccines provide good protection from severe disease, they don’t stop us from catching the virus or spreading it to others.”

“Can inhaled vaccines help end the pandemic?

This is the big question, and unsurprisingly, there’s no simple answer. In theory, if the vaccines can help prevent infections and transmission, they could have a huge impact on covid-19.“

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that he was intentionally trying to hurt his child, but it is another example of how much people trust the medical system. It is a story as old as time, something new comes on the scenes with promises of better looks, more wealth or better health and people get easily conned. Ignorance does not equal evil. Like you said it is so sad that the child has to trust somebody who didn’t take the time to do their due diligence before subjecting their child to this horror.
Tale as old as time! In an unrighteous society those most tolerant/acquiescent to authority effectively become wicked themselves. Just take a gander at what the “tolerant” left have become.