The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I like this doctor voice and the way he is talking so soft and a assuring the only problem is, he is still pro vaccine and hence his arguments

I am only 20 minutes into it. I think when one is pro vaccine and against the Covid vaccines, it is more telling than someone against all vaccines.

74one

I am only 20 minutes into it. I think when one is pro vaccine and against the Covid vaccines, it is more telling than someone against all vaccines.
After watching multiple interviews with Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Andy Kaufman - I formed my understanding that there are no safe vaccines, they all are completely unnecessary and harmful - no exceptions!
I just watched this presentation and was astonished by the amount of lies and manipulations "they" put into the covid vaccines

OP
Rinse & rePeat
After watching multiple interviews with Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Andy Kaufman - I formed my understanding that there are no safe vaccines, they all are completely unnecessary and harmful - no exceptions!
I just watched this presentation and was astonished by the amount of lies and manipulations "they" put into the covid vaccines
Make no mistake I am with you that ALL vaccines are not safe now. I don't know that it was always the case, but they have certainly been a place for nefarious objectives to be carried out. If they were good or any are beneficial it is like finding the pepper through fly poop now.

74one

Make no mistake I am with you that ALL vaccines are not safe now. I don't know that it was always the case, but they have certainly been a place for nefarious objectives to be carried out. If they were good or any are beneficial it is like finding the pepper through fly poop now.
Oh, I know we are on the same page regarding vaccines, I'd read your posts

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-090046_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-090046_Outlook.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

akgrrrl

Has anyone heard of Project Looking Glass? The timeline predictive tech the cabal used until it predicted their demise after 2012 aka the great awakening which we're right in the middle of.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmKZU9Qf3I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPqLX9XYbk&t=7716s

I have seen quite a bit of LookingGlass stuff espoused for about 10 years now. Just as people scoffed at 1966Startrek showing flip phones, "phasers, lasers, tractor beams and plasma" references, we can only assume the technology hidden and dripped out slowly is forthcoming.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"According to Dr. Young an estimated 500 million people worldwide have already been injured, with potentially 35 million deaths, due to Covid injections. This is likely to increase in the coming months with people who have had two injections being 13 times more likely to be injured, hospitalized or killed by the “Delta variant” compared to those with natural immunity. But what is actually causing the Covid “variants” and future “waves”?"

"Graphene oxide is cytotoxic, genotoxic, and magneticotoxic. The image below shows the liposome capsid containing graphene oxide in the Pfizer “vaccine.” The liposome delivers the graphene oxide to specific organs, glands and tissues, namely: the ovaries and testes; bone marrow; heart; and, brain.

Liposome Capsid from the Pfizer Covid injection
Also found in the Pfizer injection was Trypanosoma cruzi – a parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS. It’s not known if this was just a random ingredient or was purposefully placed and will be found in all Pfizer “vaccines.”