The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
What a terrible statement….

“The vaccines were fast-tracked and given the sign-off both by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week before they were fully tested on humans. That prompted concern among some scientists, but CDC officials said waiting could make the new vaccine ‘outdated.’”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Tale as old as time! In an unrighteous society those most tolerant/acquiescent to authority effectively become wicked themselves. Just take a gander at what the “tolerant” left have become.
Oh I agree with tolerance being a “turn a blind eye” to things that are wrong situation, I just don’t believe that most parents that give their children the Covid vaccine are intentionally doing evil. I do believe the Covid vaccines are of evil intent, and the world will become more wicked. Ignorance has been bliss for too long, I wish more would wake up sooner, but that will happen too late.

Oh I agree with tolerance being a “turn a blind eye” to things that are wrong situation, I just don’t believe that most parents that give their children the Covid vaccine are intentionally doing evil. I do believe the Covid vaccines are of evil intent, and the world will become more wicked. Ignorance has been bliss for too long, I wish more would wake up sooner, but that will happen too late.
Just look at how they demonized the unvaxxed and threatened to stick a needle in our arms and wished us death all while chanting now is the time for unity. If that’s not evil I don’t know what is.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just look at how they demonized the unvaxxed and threatened to stick a needle in our arms and wished us death all while chanting now is the time for unity. If that’s not evil I don’t know what is.
Well yeah I agree the “Left” as a whole has a gang-up-on mentality and display such hypocrisy judging people (the unvaxxed) when they plead to not be judged for their decisions. I am only speaking of parents vaccinating their children. You can’t honestly believe parents are intentionally being evil to harm their children with these vaccines and then give themself one while they are at it hoping to ruin their health and hopefully die?

Well yeah I agree the “Left” as a whole has a gang-up-on mentality and display such hypocrisy judging people (the unvaxxed) when they plead to not be judged for their decisions. I am only speaking of parents vaccinating their children. You can’t honestly believe parents are intentionally being evil to harm their children with these vaccines and then give themself one while they are at it hoping to ruin their health and hopefully die?
I think many of them care more about being trendy and “compliant” than their own children’s health.

At least I’ll have my pick of some prime real estate should our worst estimation of the vax come to pass.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“When a group of people in government and industry decide on a policy, they can use carrots (good jobs, grants, and prestige) and sticks (loss of jobs and grants, organized slander, and worse) to make their guidelines clear, and most people will choose to follow those cues, even if they know that the policy is wrong.”-Ray Peat

“When a group of people in government and industry decide on a policy, they can use carrots (good jobs, grants, and prestige) and sticks (loss of jobs and grants, organized slander, and worse) to make their guidelines clear, and most people will choose to follow those cues, even if they know that the policy is wrong.”-Ray Peat
He really is a prophet for the modern age. I’ve spent my last four years of chronic illness shilling him to normies so I’m glad that I see him mentioned on reddit and the chan boards more and more often.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
He really is a prophet for the modern age. I’ve spent my last four years of chronic illness shilling him to normies so I’m glad that I see him mentioned on reddit and the chan boards more and more often.
He really is hard to explain to somebody, and how elevated his work is. I tried to explain him to somebody yesterday again, but simple words just don’t do him justuce.

He really is hard to explain to somebody, and how elevated his work is. I tried to explain him to somebody yesterday again, but simple words just don’t do him justuce.
I run with the conspiracy crowds so I just describe him as a rogue scientist who was shafted by the NWO because he wouldn’t shill radiation therapy and seed oils for them lol

Ha! Ha! Ha! You got your explanation down pat!
Gotta know your audience lol. I don’t even mention the nutritional stuff at first except for telling people to stay away from the vegetable oil. Then you can progress to avoiding additives like carrageenan, guar gum, etc, but its a gradual process for sure.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Gotta know your audience lol. I don’t even mention the nutritional stuff at first except for telling people to stay away from the vegetable oil. Then you can progress to avoiding additives like carrageenan, guar gum, etc, but its a gradual process for sure.
I just say he is a hormone, thyroid, anti-aging doctor from the 60’s who’s scientific approach to health went against the mainstream. Now that the medical system has failed his ideas are now proven to have been right all along, and sugar is not bad.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You’re gonna really like this one @Sweatshop Toad

“Some dogs alertly look at the thing a person is pointing at, other dogs just sniff the pointing finger. The publicists who disregard the complete nutritional and ecological situation, to focus on cholesterol and fat in the diet, are like the finger sniffers.”
-Ray Peat

You’re gonna really like this one @Sweatshop Toad

“Some dogs alertly look at the thing a person is pointing at, other dogs just sniff the pointing finger. The publicists who disregard the complete nutritional and ecological situation, to focus on cholesterol and fat in the diet, are like the finger sniffers.”
-Ray Peat
That’s a great allegory for reductionist Western “medicine” lol