The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“As a result, most studies of COVID-19 VE have biases towards overestimating any clinical benefit of vaccination,” said McCullough.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to authorize a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine for children 5-11 as early as Tuesday, The New York Times reported.

Last month, Moderna requested an emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months to 6 years of age. As the FDA postponed its decision in February on whether to authorize its COVID-19 vaccine for children six months to four years old, Pfizer is now working on data for a three-dose regimen.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What Ingredients are in the COVID-19 Vaccines?

Many people are curious to know what the ingredients are for the three currently available COVID-19 vaccines in the US.
Here is a breakdown of the three COVID vaccines and their ingredients:

Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Peatness posted this elsewhere today. Where did this quote come from?

Attachments

• 3DF3BBC2-38F2-496A-A1D0-3F3F9EBB4F33.png
    3DF3BBC2-38F2-496A-A1D0-3F3F9EBB4F33.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 5

David PS

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Thanks for this rebuttal piece David PS. it doesn’t seem to make too much sense to me and looks more like damage control. In the quote below, the studies to back up what he meant are done by Bill Gates own foundation! He claims population will drop when children are better fed and vaccinated because people won’t have to have more kids cause their children live?

“Research from the foundation shows that as child mortality rates dropped in countries like Brazil due to improved health care, so did the birth rate.

"When children are well-nourished, fully vaccinated, and treated for common illnesses like diarrhea, malaria, and pneumonia, the future gets a lot more predictable," reads the annual letter. "Parents start making decisions based on the reasonable expectation that their children will live."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Last edited:
P

Peatness

Bill Gates and the Population Control - The Corbett Report​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0bpH8zvHjpjz/

Polio Vaccine 'Hero' was into Eugenics and Depopulation!​

View: https://rumble.com/vo4yyr-shocking-polio-vaccine-hero-was-into-eugenics-and-depopulation.html

@Rinse & rePeat

The Kill Gates Ted talk where he says “If we are doing a real good job vaccinating childen, we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”. is posted here

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Sounds like Ivermectin…..

“Many nutrition charts no longer list liver as a good source of vitamin E, but a large portion of an animal’s vitamin E is in its liver. This bias in the dietetic literature can be traced to various sources, but a major influence was the campaign in the 1970s by the drug companies that had patented new forms of synthetic “vitamin A.” They had physicians and professors fabricate stories about the great toxicity of natural vitamin A, and placed the stories in national magazines, to clear the field for their supposedly non-toxic products, which have turned out to be disastrously toxic. The result is that many people have fearfully stopped eating liver, because of its vitamin A. The other vitamins in liver, including vitamin K, function very closely with vitamin E, and the stably stored forms of vitamin E are likely to be a good approximation for our needs.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In the 1940s, it had already become clear to the estrogen industry that vitamin E research was impinging on its vital interests.

The Manhattan Project, that created the atomic bomb, also created a generation of scientific and bureaucratic zealots who ignored public health and safety to advance their projects and their careers, and changed the way science was done. At exactly the same time, the pharmaceutical industry was using its financial and political power to change the way medicine was practiced and taught, and the consequences for world health rivalled those of the nuclear industry.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“In determining criminal or civil legal responsibility, the concept "should have known" is recognized and used. In science, which is all about knowing, there is certainly a responsibility to be informed when the subject involves the life and health of millions of people. The science establishment of government and industry should be held responsible for the information it hides, destroys, or ignores for its own benefit. The US government has an agency for prosecuting research fraud, but the concept is applied so narrowly as to be meaningless, when deception has become the rule. And since it controls the court system, govenment agencies and their functionaries won't be prosecuted, even when their crimes become well known.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Transverse myelitis (TM) is a neurological condition that is caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. When the spinal cord becomes inflamed, the insulation barrier around the nerve cells called myelin begins to break down.

The inflammation interrupts communications between the spinal cord nerves and the rest of the body. As a result, the nerve signals are interrupted or delayed. Common symptoms of transverse myelitis include numbness or paralysis throughout the body. Transverse myelitis is often triggered by a viral or bacterial infection, but in rare cases, it can be caused by a vaccine.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The occurrence of 3 reported ATM adverse effects among 11,636 participants in the AZD1222 vaccine trials is extremely high considering a worldwide incidence of 0.5/million COVID-19-associated ATM cases found in this report. The pathogenesis of ATM remains unknown, but it is conceivable that SARS-CoV-2 antigens –perhaps also present in the AZD1222 COVID-19 vaccine or its chimpanzee adenovirus adjuvant– may induce immune mechanisms leading to the myelitis.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
hi, i did take the booster and iam fine '-' as i expected
Well of course most people are fine after getting the vax. The damaging effects of vaccinations are long term. My own son is proof of that, for short term both my father AND his girlfriend went into the hospital after they got their first vaccination and my father is STILL there. So be happy for your good luck and cross your fingers it stays that way. Nobody is hoping the worst for you. For all we know, as it has been suggested, it is survival of the fittest. My mother-in-law has been having horrible sores and itching that she says is so bad sometimes that she thinks about commuting suicide. I have never seen so much sudden cancers and deaths from vaccines as I have this past year and a half. Included in my long list of suddenly I’ll vaccinated people is my husband who had a reaction from a tetanus shot and is now dead a year and a half later at 53 with no pre-existing conditions. I posted a thread l, last year, about his strange conditions after his tetanus shot, which I linked below. I don’t know anybody unvaccinated that is having any strange or sudden issues. I appreciate you volunteering yourself for the big experiment and letting us know how things are going though.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am sure I must have posted this in this thread, my girlfriend’s reaction to her first shot. She said this sore was the most painful thing she has ever experienced in her life, and lasted for over a month!

Attachments

• 8EABEF2D-808C-426F-8D3E-754B7819D8B7.jpeg
    8EABEF2D-808C-426F-8D3E-754B7819D8B7.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2

IT'S OVER

Brazil seems to be very progressive. Perhaps they switched to saline ;)
here almost nobody is getting side effects, i have heard about two only. One the guy getted a severe ferver for 3 days and almost died but get well after and dint get the other doses(and no long term side effects), the other is my uncle whos getted ferver for a few hours only. for the rest me and all my family is fully vaxxed and fine :confused