The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Most new vaccines must go through extensive safety testing for years before they are approved. New technologies, such as the mRNA and DNA vaccines, require a minimum of 10 years of careful testing and extensive follow-up. These new so-called vaccines were “tested” for only 2 months and then the results of these safety test were and continue to be kept secret. Testimony before Senator Ron Johnson by several who participated in the 2 months study indicates that virtually no follow-up of the participants of the pre-release study was ever done.[ 67 ] Complains of complications were ignored and despite promises by Pfizer that all medical expenses caused by the “vaccines” would be paid by Pfizer, these individuals stated that none were paid.[ 66 ] Some medical expenses exceed 100,000 dollars.

As an example of the deception by Pfizer, and the other makers of mRNA vaccines, is the case of 12-year-old Maddie de Garay, who participated in the Pfizer vaccine pre-release safety study. At Sen. Johnson’s presentation with the families of the vaccine injured, her mother told of her child’s recurrent seizures, that she is now confined to a wheelchair, must be tube fed and suffers permanent brain damage. On the Pfizer safety evaluation submitted to the FDA her only side effect is listed as having a “stomachache”. Each person submitted similar horrifying stories.

The Japanese resorted to a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) lawsuit to force Pfizer to release its secret biodistribution study. The reason Pfizer wanted it kept secret is that it demonstrated that Pfizer lied to the public and the regulatory agencies about the fate of the injected vaccine contents (the mRNA enclosed nano-lipid carrier). They claimed that it remained at the site of the injection (the shoulder), when in fact their own study found that it rapidly spread throughout the entire body by the bloodstream within 48 hours.

The study also found that these deadly nano-lipid carriers collected in very high concentrations in several organs, including the reproductive organs of males and females, the heart, the liver, the bone marrow, and the spleen (a major immune organ). The highest concentration was in the ovaries and the bone marrow. These nano-lipid carriers also were deposited in the brain.

Dr. Ryan Cole, a pathologist from Idaho reported a dramatic spike in highly aggressive cancers among vaccinated individuals, (not reported in the Media). He found a frighteningly high incidence of highly aggressive cancers in vaccinated individuals, especially highly invasive melanomas in young people and uterine cancers in women.[ 26 ] Other reports of activation of previously controlled cancers are also appearing among vaccinated cancer patients.[ 47 ] Thus far, no studies have been done to confirm these reports, but it is unlikely such studies will be done, at least studies funded by grants from the NIH.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"I’ve been studying inflammatory systems for a long time and in recent years I've been paying attention to the angiotensin system which used to be thought of as exclusively a matter of blood pressure regulation. And for many years there have been drugs to block angiotensin, reduce its formation, to lower blood pressure. But it happens that angiotensin is one of the things at the very root of the inflammatory process. Inflammation of various types can damage, for example, olfactory nerves [nerves for the sense of smell]. That is a very sensitive part of the nervous system. The Greeks considered the olfactory sense to be upon essential to understanding the essence of things. So the olfactory system fails under many different kinds of stresses, aging or poisoning - but the inflammatory system is one of the basic routes in cell damage. And this virus [COVID-19] attacks as a so-called receptor, causes its damage by binding to the ACE enzyme. ACE2 is one of the enzymes in the angiotensin blood pressure regulating system. But the enzyme that it binds to - ACE2 rather than ACE1 - is the enzyme that destroys angiotensin. The angiotensin is the mediator of inflammation. That will damage your particular type of cells. And ACE2 by destroying angiotensin protects against not only high blood pressure, but all types of inflammation. This is being studied in rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative osteoporosis, dementia, kidney and heart failure, especially lung fibrosis. Pulmonary arterial hypertension is an inflammatory process in the lungs, very highly influenced by angiotensin. So the lung damage caused by the virus is caused because it's knocking out our anti angiotensin virus???. So the logical approach to treating it is to restore that angiotensin enzyme. And all of the common anti inflammatory things, including the angiotensin receptor blockers and vitamin b1, aspirin and I think the t3 part of thyroid, progesterone and the several of the angiotensin receptor blockers all help to increase the production of the ACE2 enzyme that is knocked out by the virus. The virus lowers the availability of it. And these anti-inflammatory things restore the anti-inflammatory things. So even if the virus is there and you could produce more of the protective ACE2 enzyme then you are okay." -Ray Peat

IT'S OVER

iam pro vax and once gotta banned from this forum for expressing my opnions ( and making a meme about vaccines) =(

OP
Rinse & rePeat
In the first 6 minutes of the video, linked above, Ray Peat talks about the harmful nature of the Covid vaccines, and how they were touted to be safe because they were suppose to stay in the shoulder muscle when in fact they don’t. In reality they travel throughout the body, into organs, and into the ovaries, causing harmful risk for future generations. In the bone marrow he says they vaccine causes chronic inflammation in a matter of weeks or even years, even up to ten years, increasing the risk of leukemia and lymphomas. He also talks about deliberate cover-ups and falsified documents and information.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The influence of politics on science is so profound that neither historians nor scientists often care to consider it honestly and in depth.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Vaccine hesitancy,” “vaccine misinformation,” and “denigrating the vaccine” are terms that have caused a lot of trouble for some physicians who have questioned the mainstream media, big pharma, big tech, and political narratives that the COVID vaccines are “safe and effective.”

Dr. Wade Hamilton, a pediatric cardiologist, told The Epoch Times he was just following his Hippocratic Oath when he didn’t suggest the COVID vaccine to a girl who already had COVID-19 and therefore possesses natural immunity.

With a dispassionate voice, he said that around Jan. 1, he had to stop working, in part related to an attack on his license.

“Nobody likes to have people in their office getting attacked by the Board of Medicine,” Hamilton said.

“In general, in medicine, that’s never been done previously in history—that you give somebody a vaccine or a shot that they already have natural immunity to—since there’s no benefit and there’s significant potential risk.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
i have take the two first doses and had no side effects, next week iam going to get the booster

I have friends and family that have had a mix of reactions to no reactions so far. My father and his girlfriend were both out and about, singing karaoke many nights a week to both of them being hospitalized within two weeks of each othe me, after their first vaccination. Funny they got vaccinated to go see my fathers first great grandchild and now neither of them can do anything. My father has been in the hospital for 10 weeks now and his girlfriend who started having dizzy spells after her first dose fell, broke her hip, had hip replacement surgery, and both of them have to use walkers now. The vaccines affect the every one differently according to their age and health conditions and weather you get the placebo or the bad batches. Congratulations on your good luck!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“When we ask a question and find an answer, we are changed. Thinking with learning is a developmental process. But many people learn at an early age not to question. This changes the nature of subsequent learning and brain development.” -Ray Peat

Lollipop2

i have take the two first doses and had no side effects, next week iam going to get the booster
You are great about updating threads about how good you are doing. If after boosters it doesn’t go so great for you, will you come and post that? PS - not wishing any harm on you!! Would just love that you contribute honestly which ever way it goes for you. Thank you.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“One of the currents of medical thinking, from classical times through Paracelsus to homeopathy and naturopathy, has been a confidence in the capacity of the organism to heal itself. But "modern" medicine has arrogated to itself the "healing power," with terrible results, mitigated only by their occasional reluctant acceptance of fragments of sane organismic thinking, such as recognizing the importance of nutrition, or of keeping sewage out of the drinking water. Research into methods to support the organism's natural restorative powers has been ridiculed and suppressed.” -Ray Peat

Lollipop2

I have friends and family that have had a mix of reactions to no reactions so far. My father and his girlfriend were both out and about, singing karaoke many nights a week to both of them being hospitalized within two weeks of each othe me, after their first vaccination. Funny they got vaccinated to go see my fathers first great grandchild and now neither of them can do anything. My father has been in the hospital for 10 weeks now and his girlfriend who started having dizzy spells after her first dose fell, broke her hip, had hip replacement surgery, and both of them have to use walkers now. The vaccines affect the every one differently according to their age and health conditions and weather you get the placebo or the bad batches. Congratulations on your good luck!
How horrible for your father and his girlfriend @Rinse & rePeat! What crazy times we live in…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How horrible for your father and his girlfriend @Rinse & rePeat! What crazy times we live in…
I know! It use to be, that on the cancer subject, I could talked about random people I knew from way back when that died from a cancer, like my two grandfathers and my uncle’s wife, but now over the last two years I know so many people with cancer. It has like people’s destiny is speeding up at an alarming rate.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A David PS post….

Attachments

• 930C1968-2770-4670-88C9-75B9B189EA26.png
    930C1968-2770-4670-88C9-75B9B189EA26.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 8
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals