The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Mauricio posted this in another thread today.....

Attachments

• 20220122_095643.jpg
    20220122_095643.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 13
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people” - Alan Moore,

Doc Sandoz

It does make sense that an anal swab would be more accurate, since the graphine oxide nasal swabs are not appropriate or accurate at all, but shewf hardly worth having to do for a night out to see friends or family. You are right, "they" take advantage of every situation, collecting your data and using it anyway they please, with your unknowing permission or not.
We need to call this what it is: dominance and submission by anal rape: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim. In the context of rape, submission due to apprehension or terror is not real consent."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
We need to call this what it is: dominance and submission by anal rape: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim. In the context of rape, submission due to apprehension or terror is not real consent."
When you put it that way, it makes perfect sense that this is wrong, wrong, wrong! For criminy sakes ask for a stool sample.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"When we ask a question and find an answer, we are changed. Thinking with learning is a developmental process. But many people learn at an early age not to question. This changes the nature of subsequent learning and brain development." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"An NHS cardiographer at the protest warned that the health service will become crippled by the mandate, with so many jobs at risk. “We stand to lose a lot of staff. Just in my department alone [there are] around 10 of us, but I know there’s around 1,500 or more just in Sheffield [who] are going to be forced to either take the jab or lose their jobs.”

She added that her experience with patients in the last few months has convinced her not to receive one of the experimental shots, especially given that she considers herself to have antibodies against the novel coronavirus.

“I don’t want the jab because I’ve seen patients come in … probably 20 patients a day, and three of those on average come in with things like palpitations, arrhythmias” after their inoculation, she warned. “But I’ve also seen two patients that have had blood clots from the injection, and I only went back to work in October after maternity. So, yeah, it scares me that they’re going to sack us for what really is something that should be personal choice.”

Z

Zsazsa

Judging from the illustration in that news, I suppose it has to be self-inflicted (but closely supervised?)
When you put it that way, it makes perfect sense that this is wrong, wrong, wrong! For criminy sakes ask for a stool sample.
"In response, Lu Hongzhou, a Chinese doctor, told state media that travelers could provide a poo sample at the airport instead."

"Earlier this week, China canceled plans to sell tickets to the public for the Olympics and said only ‘selected’ spectators could go."
The US already had an empty presidential inauguration, now to the publicless olympics...

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Judging from the illustration in that news, I suppose it has to be self-inflicted (but closely supervised?)

"In response, Lu Hongzhou, a Chinese doctor, told state media that travelers could provide a poo sample at the airport instead."

"Earlier this week, China canceled plans to sell tickets to the public for the Olympics and said only ‘selected’ spectators could go."
The US already had an empty presidential inauguration, now to the publicless olympics...
Oh man this is getting messy, pun intended. The twist and turns never end!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

The Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia.

"Pharmakeia” according to Strong's Concordance is "the use of medicine, drugs, or spells." Thayer's Greek Lexicon includes "poisoning" here."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"When you have bioweapons etc their constructs are not tied to the biosphere, they are purposely corrupted and traumatized so make them more bioenergy hungry.'

Z

Zsazsa

"Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

The Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia.

"Pharmakeia” according to Strong's Concordance is "the use of medicine, drugs, or spells." Thayer's Greek Lexicon includes "poisoning" here."
This reminds me of the book by Adrienne Mayor (2009) "Greek fire, poison arrows, and scorpion bombs - Biological and chemical warfare in the ancient world"

"The Greek myth of Pandora, who unwittingly opened the jar or box
that held plagues and pestilence, is one of the earliest expressions of
the ancient notion of confining disease in a sealed container. The
related idea of sealing a virulent contagion in a container with
the specific intention of inflicting plague on enemies who break open
the seal is a widespread folk motif—and one that has scientific and
historical plausibility. Some of the traditional stories about such
bioattacks may reflect wishful thinking or imaginative worst-case sce-
narios, but the potential for deliberately spreading epidemics like
smallpox or bubonic plague was real, since infectious matter on
fomites and aerosols (tiny airborne particles) can retain virulence over
long periods of time. "

ddjd

This is a short "must watch" update from a funeral home director.

View: https://twitter.com/nsny_818/status/1486592737130414085?t=nzh0p0o_IJjsyVa3_NdXLw&s=19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals