The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters

Donttreadonme

This was posted elsewhere by Donttreadonme, so absurd!

In Michigan they were classifying suicide and car accident deaths as covid. All the links I saved have been wiped clean. There should be mobs in the streets but it seems most people are too dumb to connect simple dots to the fact the world was duped.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
In Michigan they were classifying suicide and car accident deaths as covid. All the links I saved have been wiped clean. There should be mobs in the streets but it seems most people are too dumb to connect simple dots to the fact the world was duped.
You know I hate to say it, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

"There should be mobs in the streets, but it seems most people are too dumb to connect simple dots to the fact the world was duped."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think the PCR tests and vaccines are to get the catalist into people that makes 5G able to work in people.

"Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

"Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This looks like the best defense against coronavirus that I have seen yet...

"Arsenic oxide, known as Arsenicum Album in homoeopathy, was what the AYUSH Ministry prescribed for coronavirus prevention."

"But there are total six numbers arsenic group of medicine which can be used for same complaint. When selection of medicine is based on symptoms and patient as well. When Antimonium Tart, Rhus Tox, Drosera, Spongia Tosta and also Arsenic Album etc. In homoeopathy, can be used for same complaint."

"Rhus toxicodendron is a homeopathic remedy. It’s also known as poison ivy. Other names include Toxicodendron pubescens and Toxicodendron radicans.

Poison ivy may seem like an unlikely remedy. But it’s used to treat several conditions, including:

cramps
strains
sprains
restless leg syndrome
flu
viral infections
arthritis

This remedy has mostly been studied for its effectiveness as a treatment for arthritis pain. But research shows its effectiveness is still unclear."

Attachments

• 20220113_153424.jpg
    20220113_153424.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Lollipop2

This looks like the best defense against coronavirus that I have seen yet...

"Arsenic oxide, known as Arsenicum Album in homoeopathy, was what the AYUSH Ministry prescribed for coronavirus prevention."

"But there are total six numbers arsenic group of medicine which can be used for same complaint. When selection of medicine is based on symptoms and patient as well. When Antimonium Tart, Rhus Tox, Drosera, Spongia Tosta and also Arsenic Album etc. In homoeopathy, can be used for same complaint."

"Rhus toxicodendron is a homeopathic remedy. It’s also known as poison ivy. Other names include Toxicodendron pubescens and Toxicodendron radicans.

Poison ivy may seem like an unlikely remedy. But it’s used to treat several conditions, including:

cramps
strains
sprains
restless leg syndrome
flu
viral infections
arthritis

This remedy has mostly been studied for its effectiveness as a treatment for arthritis pain. But research shows its effectiveness is still unclear."

Great post. I love homeopathy.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Vitamin D Insufficiency May Account for Almost Nine of Ten COVID-19 Deaths: Time to Act. Comment on: "Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients".

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns, and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years," reads Professor Ehud Qimron's open letter to the Israeli Health Ministry."

Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"According to Wikipedia, under “List of association footballers who died while playing”, in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to Real-Time News‘ list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Never heard of this one until just now....

"Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
It looks good on paper, but is anybody able to get their hands on it?

Z

Zsazsa

It looks good on paper, but is anybody able to get their hands on it?
You mean the drug? IVM is a cheap OTC drug available anywhere in 3rd world countries. It is really a shame its "criminalization" on the news. It viralized in WhatsApp groups that due to frequent IVM intake in penitentiaries the prisoners didn't die. But I suppose that this is the same case in countries where they don't take it at all.

David PS

akgrrrl

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Then it occurred to me that only the biologically active lots will be on the expiry list, because a degradation of the biologically active ingredients would pose a greater danger than the degradation of a placebo. That’s possibly why the cdc did not want the public to get hold of this list. They only release it to medical professionals - for "security" reasons - because it reveals which are placebos, and which are biologically active -"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals