The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
i heard its just something they need to do but the pay is a set salary. i think that varies by state/city anyway. but, i think if they were privatized they may be doing a lot more bad things. its just one of those things, the worker quality reduces when the worker is government employee instead of private sector, but if youre paid a set salary you have less incentive to do things like push for new laws, push for new vaccines/diseases/viruses to come into existence!

However you mix and match it the cops are already doing bad things, taking bad "shortcuts". I feel so bad for the real "good guys".

Dr. B

Q: Are there any vaccines you approve of? Some people claim polio vaccines are really important and etc
IT all seems strange... i dint think any vaccine are needed

A: "It’s mostly just something to keep doctors busy; the tetanus vaccine has only killed a few people (botulism has rarely killed kids).
The new RNA things are extremely different, have already killed many more than all the other vaccine together." -Ray Peat
looks like mine, I forgot about this answer

X3CyO

Complex is many simple things working in congruence. Complication is misunderstanding masked as intelligence through the depth of b.s.

Capitalism is the battle of who can know the most amount of correct information that is all congruent and a multiplier of others with a team that can hide it the longest rather than, what's right is right, and what's honest gets paid.

With Peat, we can clearly see that there are a lot of very simple things being obfuscated and avoided because it disrupts the complicated models set at the top.

If honesty and cooperation paid more than the opposite, humanity would be eons ahead of where it is now.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Q: Asked Peat a question about a young bodybuilder dude dying at just 29 years old, died from a cancer of some sort.

A: "In the US, the incidence of cancer in young people is increasing; one of the factors is probably increased vaccinations." -Ray Peat

Zpol

Q: Asked Peat a question about a young bodybuilder dude dying at just 29 years old, died from a cancer of some sort.

A: "In the US, the incidence of cancer in young people is increasing; one of the factors is probably increased vaccinations." -Ray Peat
A 40 year old friend of mine went in for a routine wellness exam including blood work and mammogram, shortly after getting her covid "vaccine" (not sure the exact time frame or which vax). When the results came in, she was found to have type 1 diabetes AND breast cancer.

She had no prior health complaints, not obese, seemingly healthy, although, I will say she lived the typical SAD lifestyle.

I don't know what to make of this. People usually have some noticable clues before getting major health diagnoses like these. I'm thinking she was on that path already and the toxic shot(s) was the final trigger. My guess is that this a typical story. Degenerative diseases are usually diseases of the accumulative effects of stress, plus one big final trigger, like a traumatic event of some sort, a toxic injection would definitely be in that category.

I'm sure the accumulation could be handed down from the parents as well, which could be the cause childhood can and diabetes.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A 40 year old friend of mine went in for a routine wellness exam including blood work and mammogram, shortly after getting her covid "vaccine" (not sure the exact time frame or which vax). When the results came in, she was found to have type 1 diabetes AND breast cancer.

She had no prior health complaints, not obese, seemingly healthy, although, I will say she lived the typical SAD lifestyle.

I don't know what to make of this. People usually have some noticable clues before getting major health diagnoses like these. I'm thinking she was on that path already and the toxic shot(s) was the final trigger. My guess is that this a typical story. Degenerative diseases are usually diseases of the accumulative effects of stress, plus one big final trigger, like a traumatic event of some sort, a toxic injection would definitely be in that category.

I'm sure the accumulation could be handed down from the parents as well, which could be the cause childhood can and diabetes.

I am thinking you are right. It's like the vaccines accelerate a path a person is already on, exponentially! I am sure we will be seeing tenfold more of those stories!

Sefton10

I am thinking you are right. It's like the vaccines accelerate a path a person is already on, exponentially! I am sure we will be seeing tenfold more of those stories!
One of my oldest school friends passed away at 41 with a brain tumour recently. He had skin cancer a few years ago but had treatment and got the all clear. A month or so after the 2nd vax dose he had a funny turn and was rushed into hospital, it had spread to his lungs and brain. He lasted 2 weeks then was gone. It’s correlational as always but I’m convinced there was a link. The speed of it was brutal.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Don't think it was necessarily a planned conspiracy from the beginning, I try to dismiss conspiracy theories because so many are not true. BUT the globalists will not let a good crisis go to waste so any major event or crisis they leap on the opportunity to grab more power and this is no different.

The main goal now is a virtual ID which is coming in at first under the guise of vaccine passports, which will morph very quickly into an ID for everything. They want a China style social credit score and everything that comes with it. Think Black Mirror episode Nosedive.

Dr. B

Don't think it was necessarily a planned conspiracy from the beginning, I try to dismiss conspiracy theories because so many are not true. BUT the globalists will not let a good crisis go to waste so any major event or crisis they leap on the opportunity to grab more power and this is no different.

The main goal now is a virtual ID which is coming in at first under the guise of vaccine passports, which will morph very quickly into an ID for everything. They want a China style social credit score and everything that comes with it. Think Black Mirror episode Nosedive.
why virtual ID, to track your whereabouts?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
One of my oldest school friends passed away at 41 with a brain tumour recently. He had skin cancer a few years ago but had treatment and got the all clear. A month or so after the 2nd vax dose he had a funny turn and was rushed into hospital, it had spread to his lungs and brain. He lasted 2 weeks then was gone. It’s correlational as always but I’m convinced there was a link. The speed of it was brutal.

Oh that gave me a sick stomach hearing that. I wonder how much of a good diet has a chance against the powerful poisons in these vaccines? Over the last 10 years I have seen so many of my friends and family get really sick after getting their yearly flu vaccine, something they said never happened before and their sickness lasted for months. Of the of 4 people, the 3 that got the nasal flu vaccine said it lasted for more than 3 months and they still didn't feel quite right long after that. It makes me wonder if those testing swabs may have the ability to make people sick, like get the ball rolling to get Covid to everyone for quicker herd immunity or for more nefarious reasons.

Soren

Forum Supporter
why virtual ID, to track your whereabouts?
To track everything;

Whereabouts, how many miles you drive, how much energy you use, how much meat you eat, how much sugar you eat. From this they can and will try to control your behavior. The goal is to have things like when you go to buy sugar at the store or meat they'll say "oh you've exceeded your allotted quota for meat and sugar this month so for your own good and to prevent global warming you cannot buy anymore. Unless you're uber rich in which case you'll just pay a tax.

Want to go on a drive, or buy something knew, oh you've used up all your carbon credits this week no more purchases for you. I don't think they will be successful but that is their goal

-Luke-

I know two people who were diagnosed with leukemia in the last 5 months (both got the vax). One of them already died. It was pretty bad. Felt ill and was diagnosed on a saturday, died six days later.

Could just be confirmation bias, I have to admit that and it's a very small sample size. But it gets you thinking if before that you knew one person with leukemia in your entire life and then two people within a few months.

Dr. B

I know two people who were diagnosed with leukemia in the last 5 months (both got the vax). One of them already died. It was pretty bad. Felt ill and was diagnosed on a saturday, died six days later.

Could just be confirmation bias, I have to admit that and it's a very small sample size. But it gets you thinking if before that you knew one person with leukemia in your entire life and then two people within a few months.
what do you think causes the acute form, is it only things like vaccines/pufa/xrays/estrogens/toxins/too much iron or can it also be caused by something else. like too much/little, eating the wrong things like too many veggies, too little protein etc

OP
Rinse & rePeat

That is strange! Leukemia isn't common, so for two people within 6 months after getting vaxxed seems like a stretch to be coincidental.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I saw this headline this other post. It is what inbmany doctors have been saying all along, this winter is gonna be a hard one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-105942_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-105942_Outlook.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 13
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Has anybody realized this? The vaccinated better check their life insurance policies and make sure they are covered for entering themselves into a medical experiment. I read that coverage varies from state to state. I was stunned to read that many life insurance companies don't cover injuries from REQUIRED vaccinations for travel.

Attachments

• 20210923_193227.jpg
    20210923_193227.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210923-193355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-193355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 7
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Those are still in the experimental stage, and to coerce someone to submit to a medical experiment is a crime. In all the US states, coercion is a crime punishable by prison, and personal liability of the employer for damages is another thought that tends to get their attention. In some of Dolores Cahill’s videos she explains how to do it without a lawyer, but I know several people who just had a lawyer make the law clear to their employer, leading to their dropping the mandate. The present official figures for vaccine-associated death and disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible." -Ray Peat an recent e-mail exchange with jamies33

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals