The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
i dont understand, why is vitamin D harmful if heavy and losing weight? thats interesting
where did he say that about progesterone and pufas

do you say milk and grass fed beef due to vitamin d content?

the veggies have only vitamin K1, but Peats said liver has K2 and i think milk fat also has K2

do you know which specific greens Peat uses? is it spinach, or which greens? i havent tried that but may implement that... like some organic spinach and other greens... ive heard they can have anti thyroid substances in them!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
i dont understand, why is vitamin D harmful if heavy and losing weight? thats interesting
where did he say that about progesterone and pufas

do you say milk and grass fed beef due to vitamin d content?

the veggies have only vitamin K1, but Peats said liver has K2 and i think milk fat also has K2

do you know which specific greens Peat uses? is it spinach, or which greens? i havent tried that but may implement that... like some organic spinach and other greens... ive heard they can have anti thyroid substances in them!

Let's take this over to the my Progest-E thread....

Seven

This may not be the best spot for this but I'll put it here for now so people will have a chance to see the video before it disappears.

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Richard Fleming (transcript attached)

Attachments

• DrMercola-DrRichardFleming-IsCOVID19aBioweapon.pdf
    384.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

74one

Here is for Calcirol -Vit D

Here is for Kuinone - Vit K2 mk4

Thank you! I'll check it out

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"In this culture, what we desperately need is a recognition of the complexity of life, and of the political-ecological situation we find ourselves in. Any thinking which isn’t “system thinking” should be treated with caution, and most contemporary thinking about health neglects to consider relevant parts of the problem-system. “Official” recommendations about salt, cholesterol, iron, unsaturated and saturated fats, and soybeans have generally been inappropriate, unscientific, and strongly motivated by business interests rather than by biological knowledge." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Q: Are there any vaccines you approve of? Some people claim polio vaccines are really important and etc
IT all seems strange... i dint think any vaccine are needed

A: "It’s mostly just something to keep doctors busy; the tetanus vaccine has only killed a few people (botulism has rarely killed kids).
The new RNA things are extremely different, have already killed many more than all the other vaccine together." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Woah! If you are sick of watching videos, just watch one last one and let it be this one, posted in another thread by area51puy. This is tied for my favorite Covid vaccine video, and it's under 30 minutes. Please watch!

View: https://youtu.be/kq1WuFuglz0

Vax

X3CyO

Regardless of if the vaccine is a tool against the people or not is one thing.

I think the larger factor at play is the breaking down of society that a lot of us are already experiencing: Give an inch of freedom, they take a mile. First, it's the right of choice, then its religion, then it's, "Why arent you treating us all as equals?" Because that is a question of monetary policy: not moral. We all feel things, and sadly majority (population-wise) are not privy to freedom of thought and choice.

I always subscribe that everything is a monetary battle.

How can you continue to stuff more money in your pockets if people can only "afford" to spend a certain amount per day? What about if people try to save instead of spending, to one day be rich as well? What the world is trying to stop, is regression to the mean, of margin, by destroying everything beneath them. Anti-Competition in the limited space we call earth. Prevent people from using the number 1 way to grow their wealth beyond a business: Real estate. Prevent new wealth from being generated: force the "casual" rich who own real estate, to pay taxes for the people who cant afford to pay for their living anymore. Wipe the board clean, and buy everything they have, on sale. (including taking over open land/food resources which have thin margin as well) There's much more money to be made in the short run by shorting stocks; In this case: Humanity.

What better way to raise money than to force people to take your products, and have the taxes raised to pay for it instead? Why not force people to use the most expensive options when in a state of life or death, when patient advocacy is being pushed away and you are forced to take treatment from authoritarians rather than being assisted by genuine people with their own thoughts and generated opinions based on evidence and understanding rather than obtaining their information from a game of telephone? Why not replace the stock of people who think and vote, with people who will do whatever you say in order to stay in this "free" country, by giving away the newly found freedom itself.

We are playing a giant game of the master pointing to the subject, and telling them to shock another person without repercussion. People will continue to do it even if they are aware of the factors at play, and feel things that contradict them taking the action, because of the authority, and because they want to survive.

I don't think I ever got an A in philosophy, but I always would ask about population control as the biggest question in my mind in our reflection journals. I never came to a moral conclusion, nor got an answer beyond prevention, but the problem is that only intelligent, typically monetarily successful people can avoid harm, and prevent things through foresight. The rest are forced to follow the herd because of this modern slavery reinforced by the cheapest foods that kill us, and a lack of accountability in business.

I've talked about this before on the thread about BSV, and Craig Wright. It's all the same topic. We're coming to the end and rebirth of a new cycle of being that predicates the success of this new technology saving us from the evil that we'd allowed by freely giving away our data and time on the internet to companies that are now (once again) explicitly herding us like sheep. I highly recommend looking into the two topics with an open mind if you have the time; not out of greed, but to hopefully spread the word, and consider the adoption of small businesses that follow the honesty system.

Last edited:

Ell

Have ya all fingered it out yet, with all yer postings ? Yeah, so somebody with nuts, just come out and say the obvious - "Governements have been used to murder people" . Lets not leave any Truth out. Governments have also been used to protect people. At this Stage of the Game it should be beemingly obvious to anyone with any sense of scruples, that................... DUH!

X3CyO

Have ya all fingered it out yet, with all yer postings ? Yeah, so somebody with nuts, just come out and say the obvious - "Governements have been used to murder people" . Lets not leave any Truth out. Governments have also been used to protect people. At this Stage of the Game it should be beemingly obvious to anyone with any sense of scruples, that................... DUH!
This

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Regardless of if the vaccine is a tool against the people or not is one thing.

I think the larger factor at play is the breaking down of society that a lot of us are already experiencing: Give an inch of freedom, they take a mile. First, it's the right of choice, then its religion, then it's, "Why arent you treating us all as equals?" Because that is a question of monetary policy: not moral. We all feel things, and sadly majority (population-wise) are not privy to freedom of thought and choice.

I always subscribe that everything is a monetary battle.

How can you continue to stuff more money in your pockets if people can only "afford" to spend a certain amount per day? What about if people try to save instead of spending, to one day be rich as well? What the world is trying to stop, is regression to the mean, of margin, by destroying everything beneath them. Anti-Competition in the limited space we call earth. Prevent people from using the number 1 way to grow their wealth beyond a business: Real estate. Prevent new wealth from being generated: force the "casual" rich who own real estate, to pay taxes for the people who cant afford to pay for their living anymore. Wipe the board clean, and buy everything they have, on sale. (including taking over open land/food resources which have thin margin as well) There's much more money to be made in the short run by shorting stocks; In this case: Humanity.

What better way to raise money than to force people to take your products, and have the taxes raised to pay for it instead? Why not force people to use the most expensive options when in a state of life or death, when patient advocacy is being pushed away and you are forced to take treatment from authoritarians rather than being assisted by genuine people with their own thoughts and generated opinions based on evidence and understanding rather than obtaining their information from a game of telephone? Why not replace the stock of people who think and vote, with people who will do whatever you say in order to stay in this "free" country, by giving away the newly found freedom itself.

We are playing a giant game of the master pointing to the subject, and telling them to shock another person without repercussion. People will continue to do it even if they are aware of the factors at play, and feel things that contradict them taking the action, because of the authority, and because they want to survive.

I don't think I ever got an A in philosophy, but I always would ask about population control as the biggest question in my mind in our reflection journals. I never came to a moral conclusion, nor got an answer beyond prevention, but the problem is that only intelligent, typically monetarily successful people can avoid harm, and prevent things through foresight. The rest are forced to follow the herd because of this modern slavery reinforced by the cheapest foods that kill us, and a lack of accountability in business.

I've talked about this before on the thread about BSV, and Craig Wright. It's all the same topic. We're coming to the end and rebirth of a new cycle of being that predicates the success of this new technology saving us from the evil that we'd allowed by freely giving away our data and time on the internet to companies that are now (once again) explicitly herding us like sheep. I highly recommend looking into the two topics with an open mind if you have the time; not out of greed, but to hopefully spread the word, and consider the adoption of small businesses that follow the honesty system.

A very well written piece X3CyO. Trading our freedoms for freebies is one of of our biggest downfalls whether it is for the sake of safety, to save the whales or rain forest or to help the needy, . Every new law takes away a little more freedom. Vote no more laws no matter what it is!

Dr. B

A very well written piece X3CyO. Trading our freedoms for freebies is one of of our biggest downfalls whether it is for the sake of safety, to save the whales or rain forest or to help the needy, . Every new law takes away a little more freedom. Vote no more laws no matter what it is!
more laws is a natural incentive for lawyers probably? its a similar concept to pharma companies wanting more diseases/sicknesses so theres more stuff to sell...
the more laws that come about, the richer lawyers get...
ironically, imagine if cops were privatized? if cops were paid based on the amount of tickets they wrote? it would be insane.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Cops are paid for the amount of tickets they write! It is called quotas. They have to meet quotas "or else". That is why a lot of cops do a lot of "unnecessary" things.

Dr. B

Cops are paid for the amount of tickets they write! It is called quotas. They have to meet quotas "or else". That is why a lot of cops do a lot of "unnecessary" things.
i heard its just something they need to do but the pay is a set salary. i think that varies by state/city anyway. but, i think if they were privatized they may be doing a lot more bad things. its just one of those things, the worker quality reduces when the worker is government employee instead of private sector, but if youre paid a set salary you have less incentive to do things like push for new laws, push for new vaccines/diseases/viruses to come into existence!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals