The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters

Dr. B

"Even in the short time since Kuhn wrote his book, the status of medicine has changed significantly, putting it right up with militarism and the energy industry as a source of political and economic power. The authoritarian monolith that has been known as the community of science has become increasingly (even in areas such as astronomy, where commercial interests aren't so crudely involved) a structure of cultural propaganda maintained by bullying and fraud. Since the "normal science" in these authoritarian settings is dedicated to evading the truth, it becomes almost a guide to where to look for the truth. It's sort of analogous to the "mystery" of why breast cancer mortality is lowest in the poorest part of the U.S., Appalachia, and highest in the richest regions: the medical industry goes where the money is, taking death with it. Science, like health, thrives on the neglect of the corrupt industry."
-Ray Peat
Ray said the indian /TCM doctors arent always reliable, but compared to medical doctors they are right "sometimes" vs "never"

David90

I love that you pay attention to your intuition. I do too. As is if the Covid stuff isn't bad enough, the uncomfortable strange weather is ominous too, and what the heck is going on with these relentless mosquitos? I have been getting bitten up terribly since the Spring of last year. My girlfriend went to the hospital twice last year for dozens of mosquito bites going to backyard gatherings. My other friend's niece got bitten so bad by them last week that she needed emergency care for them too! So many people i know have been shocked about them lately.
Yeah me too. My GF and i getting bitten like Crazy by these Mosquitos. Also these Wetter Changes are Omnimous as hell.

Watch out for October 10 and up,
May 23, 2021 to October 10, 2021, the taskmaster planet - Saturn retrogrades from 13 degrees to 6 degrees Aquarius
Hmmm. Ok. I'm not much into Astrology but i surely keep this Date in Mind.

Simply as the excuse for vaccine passports which will more into digital ID, which will morph into social credit. It's a mechanism of control. It wasn't an option in the poll.
Would make Sense. It's more ''Under the Radar'' that way, so nobody notice it, that the Vaccine Passport could be the Beginning of the Social Credit System.

David90

Which of the 5 green parties?

I also think they are saving something big for after the election.
It's called ''Die Grünen'' with ''Anna-Lena Baerbock'' and ''Robert Habeck''. The First One is on the Young Leaders List of Klaus Schwab. VERY strange Coincidence, if you ask me.....

I also think, they saving up for something Big after the Election. Maybe a 4th Lockdown. Or Food Shortages. Or a Blackout. How Knows. Time will tell.
At least for the Second Option (Food Shortages), i'm more than prepared.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1 year ago in an interview with Ray Peat....

"The media, including the big media like Nature International Science magazine, they are getting kind of excited in denying that it was an intentionally created virus which was leaked either accidentally or intentionally, they just, I think, yesterday published a paper explaining technically way will be impossible for them to done it, but the fact the rushing so fast to deny that it could have been leaked accidentally out of lab, but when you look at the fact that normally they say that it takes over a year to produce a vaccine to a new respiratory infection, but already now, within weeks saying that they have a vaccine ready to test, the purpose of CDC patenting the coronavirus 17 years ago was delivery to create pathogens experimentally to unable them to anticipate a pathogen so they could create to have a vaccine ready, so their intention was to have a vaccine ready by creating a pathogen, but now they saying they couldn’t possible of creating this but they do happen to have a vaccine almost ready to used, by their own declaration, it sounds very suspicious." -Ray Peat

Dr. B

1 year ago in an interview with Ray Peat....

"The media, including the big media like Nature International Science magazine, they are getting kind of excited in denying that it was an intentionally created virus which was leaked either accidentally or intentionally, they just, I think, yesterday published a paper explaining technically way will be impossible for them to done it, but the fact the rushing so fast to deny that it could have been leaked accidentally out of lab, but when you look at the fact that normally they say that it takes over a year to produce a vaccine to a new respiratory infection, but already now, within weeks saying that they have a vaccine ready to test, the purpose of CDC patenting the coronavirus 17 years ago was delivery to create pathogens experimentally to unable them to anticipate a pathogen so they could create to have a vaccine ready, so their intention was to have a vaccine ready by creating a pathogen, but now they saying they couldn’t possible of creating this but they do happen to have a vaccine almost ready to used, by their own declaration, it sounds very suspicious." -Ray Peat

Peat said they should make a computer game "this depletes that...,..." with regards to different vitamins depleting other vitamins when supplemented, haha

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Very interesting interview, thank you for posting it! The only question I still have is where to buy safe vitamins and supplements, I checked sources that she mentioned but unfortunately they are full of excipients

That is why Ray Peat doesn't recommend them. I think if we are to be buying suppliments like zinc and C for emergency use we can't be too worried about them being perfect. RP talks about how toxic cod liver oil is, yet he says it has benefits for emergency use, but only for a short time.

"Because of contaminants in supplements I seldom recommend the oral use of any of them, except aspirin, which can be dissolved in warm water to remove most of the additives. In the winter I use vitamin D, but only on my skin in an oil. Using a thyroid supplement temporarily might help to lower your estrogen." -Ray Peat

74one

That is why Ray Peat doesn't recommend them. I think if we are to be buying suppliments like zinc and C for emergency use we can't be too worried about them being perfect. RP talks about how toxic cod liver oil is, yet he says it has benefits for emergency use, but only for a short time.

"Because of contaminants in supplements I seldom recommend the oral use of any of them, except aspirin, which can be dissolved in warm water to remove most of the additives. In the winter I use vitamin D, but only on my skin in an oil. Using a thyroid supplement temporarily might help to lower your estrogen." -Ray Peat
That is a good idea to apply vitamin D3 to the skin, sure it is more safe way to use it!

Lollipop2

Thank you for suggestion, could you give a link where you are buying
Here is for Calcirol -Vit D

Here is for Kuinone - Vit K2 mk4

Dr. B

his other articles have said he only recommends vitamin E and salt as supplements...
but yes with basically everything else, ive seen Peat advise against
except thyroid and progesterone, it seems he places hormones in a separate category to supplements.
so supplements is aspirin, salt, vitamin E, and i think he likes K and D topically in oils
hormones, its pregnenolone, sometimes dhea, progesterone, thyroid...
although ive had terrible effects from pregnenolone and dhea, and even T3 on its own.
and Peat said more than 5mcg at once of T3 causes stress

OP
Rinse & rePeat
his other articles have said he only recommends vitamin E and salt as supplements...
but yes with basically everything else, ive seen Peat advise against
except thyroid and progesterone, it seems he places hormones in a separate category to supplements.
so supplements is aspirin, salt, vitamin E, and i think he likes K and D topically in oils
hormones, its pregnenolone, sometimes dhea, progesterone, thyroid...
although ive had terrible effects from pregnenolone and dhea, and even T3 on its own.
and Peat said more than 5mcg at once of T3 causes stress

....and he doesn't recommend all those thing, all the time, for everyone. I read that he said if you have depleted PUFA's from your body that you don't need progesterone. You don't need to suppliment D at all eithef if you are getting 20 minutes of sun and drinking lots of milk, grass fed beef and fish. If you are heavy and losing weight taking D can be harmful. You don't need to suppliment K if you are boiling greens and drinking the water, as he does. Best to work a little harder at a healthy diet and skip the suppliments.

Dr. B

....and he doesn't recommend all those thing, all the time, for everyone. I read that he said if you have depleted PUFA's from your body that you don't need progesterone. You don't need to suppliment D at all eithef if you are getting 20 minutes of sun and drinking lots of milk, grass fed beef and fish. If you are heavy and losing weight taking D can be harmful. You don't need to suppliment K if you are boiling greens and drinking the water, as he does. Best to work a little harder at a healthy diet and skip the suppliments.
i dont understand, why is vitamin D harmful if heavy and losing weight? thats interesting
where did he say that about progesterone and pufas

do you say milk and grass fed beef due to vitamin d content?

the veggies have only vitamin K1, but Peats said liver has K2 and i think milk fat also has K2

do you know which specific greens Peat uses? is it spinach, or which greens? i havent tried that but may implement that... like some organic spinach and other greens... ive heard they can have anti thyroid substances in them!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals