The Psychology of Freedom: Government Moves To Vaccine Euthanize Its Own Workers

P

Peatness

I react badly to pineapple too. I found a list of high serotonin foods on line; it read like my personal food sensitivity list.

found it: Serotonin Foods - Glycemic Index

Foods that Increase Serotonin:​

Serotonin foods include chicken, turkey, red meat, cottage cheese, salmon, tofu, peanuts, prawns, almonds, eggs, brown rice, soy foods, green leafy vegetables, wheat germ, granola, legumes, peas, corn, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, nuts, beans, kiwi, pineapple, plums, tomatoes, dates, broccoli, cauliflower, avocado, spinach, grapefruit and cantaloupe.

Turkey contains tryptophan and essential amino acids that are required to increase serotonin levels in your body. This is partly why you may feel relaxed after eating turkey.

Oily fish such as sardines, salmon and herring as well as mackerel and fresh tuna (not canned)- Omega 3 fatty acid and tryptophan.

Whey protein– improves blood glucose levels and increases serotonin levels by increasing the plasma Trp-LNAA.

Protein rich eggs also include amino acids and essential fatty acids to produce serotonin, they are actually ranked very high in serotonin foods list.

Flaxseed oil– Omega 3 fatty acids and tryptophan.

Buckwheat– vitamin B and tryptophan.

Banana– high in tryptophan.

Dark chocolate– has a high content of cocoa solids that contain alkaloids- theobromine and phenethylamine and they are linked to healthy serotonin levels in your brain.

Tofu, like other soy products is rich in tryptophan and Omega 3, both proven to combat the blues and the depression.
I had no idea about most of these. I may not have anything left to eat if I were to eliminate all my intolerances lol

OP
M

mostlylurking

I had no idea about most of these. I may not have anything left to eat if I were to eliminate all my intolerances lol
Well, yeah.... But if you start feeling bad it helps to have the list to see if you ate any of the offending foods. Then you'll know what to watch out for in the future.