The Psychology of Freedom: Government Moves To Vaccine Euthanize Its Own Workers

ilovethesea

This was really good. He talks about brainwashing through mass media... I constantly wonder if we are missing some way to deprogram these people, or are they a lost cause at this point?

burtlancast

Evil es evil to it's own.

J.R.K

Thi
Posted for discussion purposes:

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-50904611/podcast-121-government-moves-to-vaccine-euthanize-its-own-workers

To examine the links that are provided with this show, click on the picture on the left.

This was an informative podcast thank you for posting it @mostlylurking. I have had this thought of mass genocide floating around in my mind for awhile now but have always dismissed it as a random possibility of thought. The fact that it keeps resurfacing though has always been something that I have been aware of though.
I have known for a long time now that governments had dug themselves into a financial hole that from my simplistic understanding of the financial world believes they could never dig their way out of. But I had always believed that they would take the route of we will just leave the mess for the next elected person to clean up.
Never did I consider though that they would simply eliminate the debtors and the people whose labour’s provide the cash to run and create the economy. I suppose that I am still bleary eyed yet in my level of awakeness if that is a proper descriptor. I am happy though to hear that the levels of vaccine uptake are not at the eighty to eighty five percent levels. But I still do not know how to fight back effectively against this heavy coercion like push to commit suicide, other than sharing information and saying no to the lethal injection. It is good to have another Canadian based source of information.

OP
M

mostlylurking

Thi

This was an informative podcast thank you for posting it @mostlylurking. I have had this thought of mass genocide floating around in my mind for awhile now but have always dismissed it as a random possibility of thought. The fact that it keeps resurfacing though has always been something that I have been aware of though.
I have known for a long time now that governments had dug themselves into a financial hole that from my simplistic understanding of the financial world believes they could never dig their way out of. But I had always believed that they would take the route of we will just leave the mess for the next elected person to clean up.
Never did I consider though that they would simply eliminate the debtors and the people whose labour’s provide the cash to run and create the economy. I suppose that I am still bleary eyed yet in my level of awakeness if that is a proper descriptor. I am happy though to hear that the levels of vaccine uptake are not at the eighty to eighty five percent levels. But I still do not know how to fight back effectively against this heavy coercion like push to commit suicide, other than sharing information and saying no to the lethal injection. It is good to have another Canadian based source of information.
You are more awake than many. Soon many many more will begin to awaken and the confusion will be extreme. Or maybe they will never awaken. The Psychology of Freedom has several shows about hypnotism.

here's one

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-50904611/podcast-90-jason-christoff-how-to-find-out-if-youre-under-mind-control

J.R.K

You are more awake than many. Soon many many more will begin to awaken and the confusion will be extreme. Or maybe they will never awaken. The Psychology of Freedom has several shows about hypnotism.

here's one

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-50904611/podcast-90-jason-christoff-how-to-find-out-if-youre-under-mind-contro

Thank you @mostlylurking, I will definitely add this to my research reading which I have so much of and only one life to try to understand it all.
I had never would have believed that some minor health issues related to what I believed to be related to just getting older at the time (7 years ago), might actually have been a lifeline that I needed for the future, that being the here and now,

OP
M

mostlylurking

Thank you @mostlylurking, I will definitely add this to my research reading which I have so much of and only one life to try to understand it all.
I had never would have believed that some minor health issues related to what I believed to be related to just getting older at the time (7 years ago), might actually have been a lifeline that I needed for the future, that being the here and now,
The Father guides us on our journeys. He offers choices; we get to choose. Interesting how that works.

J.R.K

The Father guides us on our journeys. He offers choices; we get to choose. Interesting how that works.
It is indeed interesting how it works. But I think we need to be vigilant in what it is we watch and listen to, as demonstrated the hypnotic lure and trance like state is very much attestable to the many around us in the trance which is very much an easy state to slip into. The danger is that it can lead to our detriment and possibly our demise by lining up and willingly doing the puppet master’s bidding.

OP
M

mostlylurking

It is indeed interesting how it works. But I think we need to be vigilant in what it is we watch and listen to, as demonstrated the hypnotic lure and trance like state is very much attestable to the many around us in the trance which is very much an easy state to slip into. The danger is that it can lead to our detriment and possibly our demise by lining up and willingly doing the puppet master’s bidding.
You've got that right! Discernment is a self preservation skill. Don't trust nobody. Except for maybe Ray Peat of course.

J.R.K

You've got that right! Discernment is a self preservation skill. Don't trust nobody. Except for maybe Ray Peat of course.
Dr Peat is rarely mistaken and has been a source of trusted valuable and effective advice, along with those on the forum and those that interview him and talk about his work.
But I think it would be fair to say even he would recommend to vet his advice, and experiment to determine how you feel doing anything he suggested after researching it first for yourself.
I am of the belief that no one has more invested in or cares more about my health than me. So it stands to reason that my body would know best what works and what does not.
As my journey progresses my notion of God evolves. I currently hold the contention that the little voice that floats those recurring thoughts may possibly be a higher powers methodology of communication. I have no grounds or proof of this to be true, other than when I follow that voice’ suggestions things seem to work out correctly in a very low stressed fashion. Call it what you will, but it is something that I am considering and exploring.

OP
M

mostlylurking

Dr Peat is rarely mistaken and has been a source of trusted valuable and effective advice, along with those on the forum and those that interview him and talk about his work.
But I think it would be fair to say even he would recommend to vet his advice, and experiment to determine how you feel doing anything he suggested after researching it first for yourself.
I am of the belief that no one has more invested in or cares more about my health than me. So it stands to reason that my body would know best what works and what does not.
As my journey progresses my notion of God evolves. I currently hold the contention that the little voice that floats those recurring thoughts may possibly be a higher powers methodology of communication. I have no grounds or proof of this to be true, other than when I follow that voice’ suggestions things seem to work out correctly in a very low stressed fashion. Call it what you will, but it is something that I am considering and exploring.
I agree and believe you're on the right track. Listening to that quiet voice within is key.

I went through my thiamine deficiency/blockage without much help from Ray. He suggested taking thiamine and magnesium to heal my gut along with lots and lots of cooked mushrooms. But I needed a much higher dose of the thiamine than Ray recommends. So I searched on line and found other sources that helped me find my way. I am so thankful that I spent the prior 6 years studying Ray Peat's articles and listening to his interviews over and over again. It provided me with a foundation of knowledge that formed the basis for my ability to discern what might help me gleaned from additional sources.

amd

You recognize mind control by the media when individuals who couldn't care less about their health and don't even expect to live long, aggressively recriminate others for not taking the injection.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I agree and believe you're on the right track. Listening to that quiet voice within is key.

I went through my thiamine deficiency/blockage without much help from Ray. He suggested taking thiamine and magnesium to heal my gut along with lots and lots of cooked mushrooms. But I needed a much higher dose of the thiamine than Ray recommends. So I searched on line and found other sources that helped me find my way. I am so thankful that I spent the prior 6 years studying Ray Peat's articles and listening to his interviews over and over again. It provided me with a foundation of knowledge that formed the basis for my ability to discern what might help me gleaned from additional sources.
I was not aware of the cooked mushrooms part of your recovery protocol, very interesting. I like the cooked mushrooms daily, but if I am out I find the carrot salad to be very beneficial as well. I find it really amazing that these simple things provide such a good turnaround and return on investment. Especially in dealing with things that are normally stressful, I think they(carrot salad and mushrooms) may be somewhat anti serotonin or they reduce the levels of bacteria or LPS that are involved in the estrogen and stress hormone daisy chain effect. I am coming more and more to put a label of truth on that old Hypocrites quote,” all diseases begin in the gut”.
The sad part is that if you mentioned any of these things to anyone who is unaware of Dr Peat’s work they generally think you are crazy in my experience.

J.R.K

You recognize mind control by the media when individuals who couldn't care less about their health and don't even expect to live long, aggressively recriminate others for not taking the injection.
I have seen this in some as well @fico but not in all vaccinated, but in my experience the saying,” misery loves company”, holds water. There are those we need to remember that took the gene therapies because they were believing they were being protective to those they love and care for. This is a noble and reasonable reason for getting treated, the problem is that they did it based upon a lie. These things do not reduce transmission, nor do they prevent infection. Reality is someone gave them a poison as preventative medicine much like in the first Chinese emperors time when mercury was believed to prevent aging. This may work out the same for the gene therapy treated.
I try to remember that the facia expressed on the surface is generally connected to the health of the internal.

OP
M

mostlylurking

People look at me like I'm nuts a lot. Having spent so much time studying Ray Peat and getting well via my diet and a few supplements, these things pop into my mind a lot. I blurt out something and I get that look.

Although I have found that carrots and cooked mushrooms are helpful, the thing that healed my gut and healed my autonomic nervous system has been high dose thiamine hcl. If your thiamine is deficient or blocked, you can't make stomach acid, which sets up all kinds of problems further downstream. I've had many years dealing with leaky gut and gut disbiosis. The high dose thiamine resolved these things.

I'm very sensitive to serotonin, probably the result of taking 5-htp for 10 years as ordered by my doctor. I have to be careful and avoid high serotonin foods like bananas and kiwi. Now after taking high dose thiamine, I can eat an occasional banana with no ill effects. There's a link between thiamine deficiency and serotonin levels. Effect of thiamine deficiency on brain serotonin turnover - PubMed Although it's said that the gut serotonin does not affect the level of brain serotonin, the blood brain barrier becomes compromised in a thiamine deficiency so I really don't know if that is true.

P

Peatness

I'm very sensitive to serotonin, probably the result of taking 5-htp for 10 years as ordered by my doctor. I have to be careful and avoid high serotonin foods like bananas and kiwi. Now after taking high dose thiamine, I can eat an occasional banana with no ill effects. There's a link between thiamine deficiency and serotonin levels. Effect of thiamine deficiency on brain serotonin turnover - PubMed Although it's said that the gut serotonin does not affect the level of brain serotonin, the blood brain barrier becomes compromised in a thiamine deficiency so I really don't know if that is true.
This makes sense I react to these food too, also pineapples. Have you used thiamine Pyrophosphate? If so how does it compare to the chloride form?

OP
M

mostlylurking

This makes sense I react to these food too, also pineapples. Have you used thiamine Pyrophosphate? If so how does it compare to the chloride form?
I haven't tried it. I'm doing well on plain old thiamine hcl.

OP
M

mostlylurking

I react badly to pineapple too. I found a list of high serotonin foods on line; it read like my personal food sensitivity list.

found it: Serotonin Foods - Glycemic Index

Foods that Increase Serotonin:​

Serotonin foods include chicken, turkey, red meat, cottage cheese, salmon, tofu, peanuts, prawns, almonds, eggs, brown rice, soy foods, green leafy vegetables, wheat germ, granola, legumes, peas, corn, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, nuts, beans, kiwi, pineapple, plums, tomatoes, dates, broccoli, cauliflower, avocado, spinach, grapefruit and cantaloupe.

Turkey contains tryptophan and essential amino acids that are required to increase serotonin levels in your body. This is partly why you may feel relaxed after eating turkey.

Oily fish such as sardines, salmon and herring as well as mackerel and fresh tuna (not canned)- Omega 3 fatty acid and tryptophan.

Whey protein– improves blood glucose levels and increases serotonin levels by increasing the plasma Trp-LNAA.

Protein rich eggs also include amino acids and essential fatty acids to produce serotonin, they are actually ranked very high in serotonin foods list.

Flaxseed oil– Omega 3 fatty acids and tryptophan.

Buckwheat– vitamin B and tryptophan.

Banana– high in tryptophan.

Dark chocolate– has a high content of cocoa solids that contain alkaloids- theobromine and phenethylamine and they are linked to healthy serotonin levels in your brain.

Tofu, like other soy products is rich in tryptophan and Omega 3, both proven to combat the blues and the depression.