The Promiscuous, Career Focused Single Woman -- An Exaggerated Scapegoat?

B

BRBsavinWorld

I think most of us are probably in agreement with this. There's been a degradation in morality all across the board. It's just that incels like to place the blame exclusively on women because entering into some sort of relationship or sexual agreement with women generally requires courtship for their consent and incels see them as the gatekeepers between themselves and some form of happiness.
? thanks, we definitely have more common ground than not
It takes a desire to be faithful and to actually build a relationship rather than expect a great relationship and then bail at the first sign of adversity, using incompatibility as an excuse for lack of commitment and honor…
The difference is that each new generation becomes more delusional than the previous and they prefer gambling over hard work when it comes to relationships.
?

tankasnowgod

Pretty much guaranteed.

It takes a desire to be faithful and to actually build a relationship rather than expect a great relationship and then bail at the first sign of adversity, using incompatibility as an excuse for lack of commitment and honor. With each new generation, there's an increasing sense of entitlement to have a fairytale relationship where arguments, fighting, financial hardship, and bouts of sickness or health problems don't exist.

Before a relationship has even begun, people think they're entitled to a checklist of qualities. They make a relationship about self-gratification and when they don't get what they want, instead of working to mold one another, they prefer to start over with someone new, essentially playing roulette, thinking that it will somehow end up different with someone else.

It's cringe hearing a young couple talking about growing old together when they don't know the first thing about the pain and work that goes into getting to that point and the reality is that they'll probably never have that.

All good things that people marvel over... whether it's a piece of artwork, a majestic building or an engineering marvel, a successful company, or the skill of a world class athlete or musician... all of these things require absolute dedication, hard work, and single-mindedness. Those that persist and persevere and see the end from afar are the ones who enjoy the fruits of their sometimes decades long endeavors. Those that are unwilling to have these qualities and endure are the losers that sit around and btch about not having what they want, acting as if good things fall from the sky for everyone but them.

It's no different for relationships. They can either be a half-assed sculpture that some loser put a little effort into and then quit because they weren't getting instant gratification or they can be majestic, beautiful, rare and scarce, molded over time with intimate and priceless attention to detail.

Having a good relationship is rare because it requires having rare qualities and a rare spirit of cooperation. This is the way things have always been. The difference is that each new generation becomes more delusional than the previous and they prefer gambling over hard work when it comes to relationships.

Of course long term relationships take work, and always did, but most potential couples face bigger obstacles today than their counterparts did in decades past.

In the 50-70s, for example, it was fairly common for a husband to go to work for 40 hours, the wife to have no job and take care of the house, kids and cooking, and still have plenty of time and money left over for things like cars, nice furniture, appliances, and vacations.

Now, to have the same house, cars, appliances, and such, both husband and wife might have to work 60 hours a week, rely heavily on daycare for the kids, have no time to cook or take of the house much, and never go on vacation.

And anyone who researches bit knows there are people and forces out there that exert these extra pressures specifically to break up families. Adam Weishaupt had the breakup of the family as one of his goals. Karl Marx wanted families abolished too, it's clearly stated in the Communist Manifesto. And according to Aaron Russo, the Rockefellers funded women's lib with the goal of breaking up the family, with the exact sort of stressors that couples are facing today-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtdidL2MQo

Of course, even having said that, people still make long term relationships work. The flip side of a 50% divorce rate is that 50% make it through the contract until the death of one of the spouses. And if couples are getting a marriage license from the state, they should understand that the state views it as a "business venture," and that the state presumes itself as a key part of venture-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3CYUGfLBU

Last edited:
Of course long term relationships take work, and always did, but most potential couples face bigger obstacles today than their counterparts did in decades past.

In the 50-70s, for example, it was fairly common for a husband to go to work for 40 hours, the wife to have no job and take care of the house, kids and cooking, and still have plenty of time and money left over for things like cars, nice furniture, appliances, and vacations.

Now, to have the same house, cars, appliances, and such, both husband and wife might have to work 60 hours a week, rely heavily on daycare for the kids, have no time to cook or take of the house much, and never go on vacation.

And anyone who researches bit knows there are people and forces out there that exert these extra pressures specifically to break up families. Adam Weishaupt have the breakup of the family as one of his goals. Karl Marx wanted families abolished too, it's clearly stated in the Communist Manifesto. And according to Aaron Russo, the Rockefellers funded women's lib with the goal of breaking up the family, with the exact sort of stressors that couples are facing today-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtdidL2MQo

Of course, even having said that, people still make long term relationships work. The flip side of a 50% divorce rate is that 50% make it through the contract until the death of one of the spouses. And if couples are getting a marriage license from the state, they should understand that the state views it as a "business venture," and that the state presumes itself as a key part of venture-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3CYUGfLBU

It’s called sacrificing. Let the husband provide and the wife stay home. That’s what we did. It can be done. I gave up my career. Granted, my husband makes a comfortable income. But we still had to cut corners at times. No regrets.

That’s what families used to do and that’s what families should be doing now if you have children.
If you plan on having children, you shouldn’t put them in day care to have someone else raise them.

And you shouldn’t let educational institutions raise them now. It’s too dangerous what they are doing in schools, screwing up their impressionable minds. If you care about your children, that is.

The divorce rate in the US is around 50%. It has been this way for several decades. Assuming that the vast majority don't enter into the marriage contract with the goal of divorce in mind, it means the failure rate is quite high. Either many of these people don't know how to pick a good spouse, or don't know how to make a marriage/long term relationship work, or there are some other factors that sabotage this kind of relationship, or a combination of the three.

A lot of people in their 30s or younger come from a divorced family, or maybe lived with a single parent that was never married in the first place. This is going to make it a lot harder for them.

With all the Medical and Financial experimentation that has been done on people the past two years, using this alleged "Novel Corona Virus" as an excuse, I think it's quite possible the divorce rate could go even higher over the next few years (or decades).
If everyone in the world chooses to get divorced, does not mean you have to. When you are married, it’s not about you but “us”.

Stilgar

Pretty much guaranteed.

It takes a desire to be faithful and to actually build a relationship rather than expect a great relationship and then bail at the first sign of adversity, using incompatibility as an excuse for lack of commitment and honor. With each new generation, there's an increasing sense of entitlement to have a fairytale relationship where arguments, fighting, financial hardship, and bouts of sickness or health problems don't exist.

Before a relationship has even begun, people think they're entitled to a checklist of qualities. They make a relationship about self-gratification and when they don't get what they want, instead of working to mold one another, they prefer to start over with someone new, essentially playing roulette, thinking that it will somehow end up different with someone else.

It's cringe hearing a young couple talking about growing old together when they don't know the first thing about the pain and work that goes into getting to that point and the reality is that they'll probably never have that.

All good things that people marvel over... whether it's a piece of artwork, a majestic building or an engineering marvel, a successful company, or the skill of a world class athlete or musician... all of these things require absolute dedication, hard work, and single-mindedness. Those that persist and persevere and see the end from afar are the ones who enjoy the fruits of their sometimes decades long endeavors. Those that are unwilling to have these qualities and endure are the losers that sit around and btch about not having what they want, acting as if good things fall from the sky for everyone but them.

It's no different for relationships. They can either be a half-assed sculpture that some loser put a little effort into and then quit because they weren't getting instant gratification or they can be majestic, beautiful, rare and scarce, molded over time with intimate and priceless attention to detail.

Having a good relationship is rare because it requires having rare qualities and a rare spirit of cooperation. This is the way things have always been. The difference is that each new generation becomes more delusional than the previous and they prefer gambling over hard work when it comes to relationships.

One of the most beautiful and articulate things I have read in a long time.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

As time goes on. - I find myself becoming more and more irritated with modern women

I don't hate women but I believe it is in their nature to scheme and to screw men over - this is a snake/reptilian nature - I truly believe they enjoy seeing men suffer

My entire life - 10/10 times when I was in a situation that got me fired from my workplace or when someone f***** up my life it has always been a women behind it - always - this scheming nature I've encountered has never come from a man

Even my sister (who I've known 20 years) recently backstabbed me and got me tangled up with LE for doing absolutely nothing - my own flesh and blood backstabbing me because she has this scheming/reptilian nature that's caused me nothing but trouble

I find myself just annoyed listening to the women in my neighborhood/city speak - chronically high estrogen everywhere I look

I hope one day I find a decent women that doesn't make me want to smash my head against a wall, but I doubt it

SamYo123

As time goes on. - I find myself becoming more and more irritated with modern women

I don't hate women but I believe it is in their nature to scheme and to screw men over - this is a snake/reptilian nature - I truly believe they enjoy seeing men suffer

My entire life - 10/10 times when I was in a situation that got me fired from my workplace or when someone f***** up my life it has always been a women behind it - always - this scheming nature I've encountered has never come from a man

Even my sister (who I've known 20 years) recently backstabbed me and got me tangled up with LE for doing absolutely nothing - my own flesh and blood backstabbing me because she has this scheming/reptilian nature that's caused me nothing but trouble

I find myself just annoyed listening to the women in my neighborhood/city speak - chronically high estrogen everywhere I look

I hope one day I find a decent women that doesn't make me want to smash my head against a wall, but I doubt it
woman create rules for men they dont like and break them for those they like

imei3489

i would disagree. women are just designed by evolution to screw men over in relationships because it pays off.
all in all i think men can be just as bad, and in face much worse because men are much smarter than women and can therefore come up with even worse more cunning ways of destroying you. its not women who are resposible for the suicide nets outside child sweatshops in china. its not women bankrupting african countries for the profit of billion dollar coroporations. and its not women who are gonna hold you down and forcefully jab you when the time comes.

OccamzRazer

I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now surrounded by a group of loud, rude, obese 'Christian' women.

They're actually reading the scripture as we speak - reading about how Jesus doesn't allow men to get divorced! Seriously lol.

These women are talking **** about their husbands and being cruel towards their young kids, who are also here. (I know what discipline looks like...but these women are just being cruel.)

If they verbally abuse their kids one more time I am going to go over and tell them to be nice.

If they don't take what I say seriously, I'm going to call CPS.

Being married to any of these women would surely be hell on earth. I feel bad for the children...

OccamzRazer

That being said, the ability of these women to talk quickly with minimum breathing is quite impressive.

OccamzRazer

The situation has devolved into a sort of memelike parody of modern womanhood...

P

Peatness

I've noticed that there isn't a single thread on the forum b i t ching about men yet there are quite a few threads b i t ching about women. Why is this?

I've noticed that there isn't a single thread on the forum b i t ching about men yet there are quite a few threads b i t ching about women. Why is this?
I think the men are frustrated. Look at OccamzRazers posts.

P

Peatness

I think the men are frustrated. Look at OccamzRazers posts.
I’ve read his posts. He once started a thread about modifying a woman’s body part. Frustration is no excuse for constantly b i t c hing about women.

i would disagree. women are just designed by evolution to screw men over in relationships because it pays off.
all in all i think men can be just as bad, and in face much worse because men are much smarter than women and can therefore come up with even worse more cunning ways of destroying you. its not women who are resposible for the suicide nets outside child sweatshops in china. its not women bankrupting african countries for the profit of billion dollar coroporations. and its not women who are gonna hold you down and forcefully jab you when the time comes.
That’s a bunch of balogna. it’s not evolutionary design. That’s ridiculous.

I’ve read his posts. He once started a thread about modifying a woman’s body part. Frustration is no excuse for constantly b i t c hing about women.
Modifying a woman’s body part….as in? He posted his same comment on at least three threads. Seems like he is frustrated. But is there more to this story?

cupofcoffee

Lack of extreme ownership.
I posted this in a similar thread and I’ll use any excuse to post it:

View: https://youtu.be/ljqra3BcqWM

View: https://youtu.be/G7kI5PVMggk

I think this mantra of "Just man up" and "women are right, you are wrong" Is part of the reason young men can be very angry at women. This mentality worked decades ago, now that women self proclaimed themselves to be equal in everything, which is fine i don't really care, i think that they can be b*tched about freely without being put on a pedestal and excecting special treatment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals