The Progest-E & Raw Honey High

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The vicious cycles that promote cancer can be interrupted to some extent simply by reducing exposure to things that promote stress and inflammation--endotoxin, polyunsaturated fats, amino acid imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, ionizing radiation, estrogens--and maintaining optimal levels of things that protect against those--carbon dioxide, vitamin E, progesterone, light, aspirin, sugars, and thyroid hormone, for example." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Aspirin's protective and therapeutic effects in cancer are starting to be recognized, but there are several other things that can synergize with aspirin to reduce the circulation of free fatty acids and their conversion to prostaglandins. Niacinamide, progesterone, sugar, carbon dioxide, and red light protect against both free fatty acids and prostaglandins." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Medical magazines, like the mass media, don't like to miss any opportunity to inform the public about the importance of using estrogen to prevent osteoporosis. "Their attention to the bone-protective effect of progesterone has been noticeably less than their mad campaign to sell estrogen, despite the evidence that progesterone can promote bone rebuilding, rather than just slowing its loss. Although I have spoken about progesterone and osteoporosis frequently in the last 25 years, I have only occasionally considered what estrogen does to bones; generally, I described estrogen as a stress-promoting and age-promoting hormone. In the 1970s, pointing out progesterone's protective antagonism to excessive amounts of other hormones, and that the catabolic glucocorticoids tend to increase with aging, I began referring to progesterone as the "anticatabolic" hormone that should be used to prevent stress-induced atrophy of skin, bones, brain, etc." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ok I'm going to try that brand, the one in the link. Got any recommendations or precautions? I was planning on doing maybe one drop on the gums possibly 3 hours before bed. Maybe doing this for three or four days and then off for a couple of days.

Hi Jon! What's your assessment of Progest-E so far?

Jon2547

I have not tried it yet. What I am blown away by is another supplement I've tried. Cordyceps. Have you tried it?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have not tried it yet. What I am blown away by is another supplement I've tried. Cordyceps. Have you tried it?

No, not even heard of it. It certainly looks interesting. What benefits have you experinced?

"Cordyceps is a genus of parasitic fungi that grows on the larvae of insects.

When these fungi attack their host, they replace its tissue and sprout long, slender stems that grow outside the host’s body.

The remains of the insect and fungi have been hand-collected, dried and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low sex drive.

Supplements and products containing Cordyceps extract have become increasingly popular due to their many purported health benefits."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What makes you say that?

It's bugs...

"The remains of the insect and fungi have been hand-collected, dried and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low sex drive."

"When these fungi attack their host, they replace its tissue and sprout long, slender stems that grow outside the host’s body."

Jon2547

It's bugs...

"The remains of the insect and fungi have been hand-collected, dried and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low sex drive."

"When these fungi attack their host, they replace its tissue and sprout long, slender stems that grow outside the host’s body."
No, that type of cordyceps is not available. Its something like a thousand dollars an ounce. The kind I am taking is grown on a medium of brown rice. It is the fruiting body portion of cordyceps militaris.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
No, that type of cordyceps is not available. Its something like a thousand dollars an ounce. The kind I am taking is grown on a medium of brown rice. It is the fruiting body portion of cordyceps militaris.

Ohhhh! Can you send a link?

Jon2547

Ohhhh! Can you send a link?
This is the company I got mine from:

They even have a YouTube channel. When you watch their videos, you can immediately tell that they know what they are doing.

I am going to eventually learn to grow this.

Ismail

Phenomenal boost in ATP production.
Do you feel more energetic and possibly more motivated to do things etc.? How much do you take?

If I’m not mistaken @Lokzo took this for a few years whilst playing professional soccer.

Thanks ?

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Glycine, histidine and lysine are the three amino acids involved in this peptide. We make buckets of this when young and only a trickle as we age. It is not the only reason for wrinkles because of diminished output but a significant contributor. Copper is added to the peptide as it has an affinity for copper and would bind to your available copper stores without the added copper in the formula. This would have an adverse effect on SOD which is your major free radical quencher and leave you vulnerable to significant cross linkage which leads to..wait for it...more wrinkles, loss of vision and all sorts of goodies. Diminished copper also leaves you vulnerable to neurological devastation from destruction of the myelin sheath and is a significant factor in ALS.
This is a good company that I use. Pure peptides and no added creams, lotions or potions to deflate your wallet.
I want to add that I certainly don't mind anyone asking me anything as long as they take the information, do their own research and run with it. I got burned out from decades of people asking for every little detail including application, how much and how often and well how come and I thought or someone else said etc. Anything I've achieved I did on my own. I have stood on the shoulders of giants when I was young, absorbed what I could from chemists and even Soviet strength training regimens and martial arts and then broke free of those constraints and blazed my own trail irrespective of what convention dictates. I believe in service to others, so, if I have a key you need it's yours for the asking.
Hi Rick,

This information is truly informative.
I went onto this link and the topical GHK is ranging from $200 to $400 per. Is that correct?

Jon2547

Do you feel more energetic and possibly more motivated to do things etc.? How much do you take?

If I’m not mistaken @Lokzo took this for a few years whilst playing professional soccer.

Thanks ?
Yes.
I started off taking one scoop every day for five days, then took two days off. Then back to five days on, two off.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Many factors, including poor nutrition, climate, emotional or physical stress (even excessive running) and toxins, can cause a progesterone deficiency.” -Rsy Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Sometimes progesterone seems to be chronically deficienct (leading to slight-though possibly prolonged-menstruation, or amenorrhea), in women who exercise hard. Since progesterone can be converted into cortisone to handle stress, this would explain why well trained athletes (who need lots of cortisone) so often miss periods. It seems to be a simple over-consumption of progesterone, which is probably a reasonable biological adaptation, preventing pregnancy during times of stress.” -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals