The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

Birdie

I understand what you're saying but I am referring to the leadership of these churches though.
I'm not sure I understand what I said. I'm trying to post photos of Argentina on the South America thread and the mind is bungled.

Birdie

All of the Catholic hospitals here are enforcing the vaccine mandate for the “greater good” and people are more likely to get a religious exemption working for a regular hospital.
It's amazing.. What a sad development for those hospitals. Oh sure, it's for the greater good.

yerrag

I'm not sure I understand what I said. I'm trying to post photos of Argentina on the South America thread and the mind is bungled.
No worries!

seraph94

“Absolutely vaccinate them!” said Pope Francis.

I’ve been wondering why churches are silent on the adverse effects of Covid 'vaccines'. I would have expected most Christians (and other religions) to be outraged at the blatant disregarded for the sanctity of life. It’s no longer a secret that there are adverse effects, beyond what has been experienced with previous vaccines, from the covid injections.

The story of the trans struck me as rather macabre not least because of the historical contempt held for this particular group of people. It is now known that the Catholic Church has form when it comes to turning a blind eye to atrocities. ‘Absolutely vaccinate them’ is a chilling statement considering that priest, bishops, let alone popes are by far more educated than most other groups in society. They are versed in the study of ethics, which is relevant. How can it be that this statement is viewed as a benevolent gesture? Can we really absolve the church or the pope specifically, of knowledge of the dangers of these ‘vaccines’?

To go as far as saying the vaccines will be needed to enter heaven is beyond comprehension. If the pope did say this, then he is personally responsible for many deaths and adverse reactions already experienced and anticipated in the near future. Knowing that these injections are experimental and still in clinical trials it is wrong of the pope to make such a profound declaration. By doing so, I believe he has condemned many to death.

I wouldn’t expect anything logical or sensible from group of people and their follower believers who in 21st century still believe that a child can be born from virgin vagina and this child is of sperm of God:)
By its nature, church/religion is enemy of reason and logic.

LucyL

I wouldn’t expect anything logical or sensible from group of people and their follower believers who in 21st century still believe that a child can be born from virgin vagina and this child is of sperm of God:)
Dr fauci lord and saviour.jpg

All of the Catholic hospitals here are enforcing the vaccine mandate for the “greater good” and people are more likely to get a religious exemption working for a regular hospital.

Yeah I am thinking being Catholics isn't gonna get you anywhere.

mariantos

Mary, the mother of Christ our Lord, was undoubtedly a virgin, but in Mark we find out that the Savior had at least 6 brothers and sisters together, after the birth of Christ the Lord, she lived with her husband and they had children, so she could not be a virgin after, obviously. It is an outcry to heaven and an abomination to God idolatry of any kind, that is a big problem!

Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Mark 6:3

A good thing you mentioned in what you wrote was that you should not have expectations from catholicism or any other religion that worships idols, either icons or statues, that participate in rituals of worship of people who are dead, who learns all worldly things, and who does not rely on the Word of God alone.

Do you feel like you know them all?

There are things that humanity, the most intelligent minds still cannot explain, a lot of unanswered questions.

200 years ago, humanity did not even dream that it would have a camera and look at what has been achieved. However, where we are now is not even a quarter of how far man could have advanced, if he had made good use of any discovery.

I believe that God used the photon to impregnate Mary, the ways of the Lord are too great to fit in my mind anyway.

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Luke 1:34‭-‬35

And I know that we are also energetic, light beings, the problem with us instead, is that when Eve and Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of evil, that fruit contained a neurotoxin that most likely destroyed the third chromosome, the one that fed the other two. If you look closely at the structure of DNA you will notice that the chromosomal coil had a central axis, from which the other two chromosomes were fed, through telomeres directly from the source, ie from God!

As for the part with reason. God works mathematically, is rational and has emotions, everything you see around you, in this world has been done on some energy wavelength algorithms. Everything around us is compressed energy even yourself!

We are unable to understand many things, because we have been suppressed by various means. I don't know anything, I'm insignificant in my knowledge, but at the same time I know that I miss a lot. If I were to catalog a phenomenon that I do not understand and that I cannot explain as impossible or aberrant, then I would be ignorant.That's why I suggest you don't put obstacles in your way, you will learn if you are willing to do it, not when you reject anything you cannot yet understand.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Corinthians 1:25

God bless you!

Old Irenaeus

Mary, the mother of Christ our Lord, was undoubtedly a virgin, but in Mark we find out that the Savior had at least 6 brothers and sisters together, after the birth of Christ the Lord, she lived with her husband and they had children, so she could not be a virgin after, obviously. It is an outcry to heaven and an abomination to God idolatry of any kind, that is a big problem!

Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Mark 6:3
That's the protestant position, but it seems ground on the words of those who reject Christ, so I don't think it's sound.

yerrag

Just goes to show Catholic has never been universal, but just a coalition made of people afraid to be excommunicated and going to hell for it. Even a Bergoglio, and even if he grew 2 horns, would not stop them from rejecting him and his cadre of murderous bully pulpit ministers.

Catholic hospitals would not fare any worse had Pol Pot been their pope, and Pol Pot would have been made a saint the same day he expired. St. Pol Pot would then adorn their chapels and the praying nuns would be praying to St. Pol Pot over the hopelessly drugged and disenfranchised patients.

History, as once again written by Zionists and Freemasons, would have Bergogio sainted and made into a doctor of the church, no doubt. As he teaches only the gospel of turn the other cheek always to your oppressors.

mariantos

That's the protestant position, but it seems ground on the words of those who reject Christ, so I don't think it's sound.

Look, dear brother or sister, you can insinuate in whatever way you want. I was born under the name of orthodox christian, but I want to tell you with pleasure that I renounce any religious name. I am a free thinker and so I came to know God through Jesus Christ the Lord, I rely strictly on the Word of the Lord -(Bible, Holy Scripture) , which is the absolute Truth.

In the country where I was born I went to church, I even worshiped icons, I sat on my knees, I kissed icons, I remember that I was twice on pilgrimage to the relics of two different saints in the country, that is, I traveled a long way as to reach those dead people who are called saints. Then I knew nothing, but since the Lord God took me under His wing, saved me and began to teach me and show me what is true and what is heresy, I realized how far I was from Him, for what I was doing represented a filth for the Holy God!

I assume you were born a catholic, another brother of ours here on the forum called me a protestant in another thread where we discussed the fact that idols are an abomination to God. I have nothing against you wanting to follow your religion and not wanting to follow God's Word! But I feel the need to respond when someone tells me that I belong to a religion, especially when he tells me that I reject Christ the Lord! How can I reject the Savior if He is the only way to God the Father? He is the way, the truth and the life! I do not say it, the Savior Himself said it.

Coincidentally, I am now in a predominantly catholic country. I notice the striking similarities between orthodoxy and catholicism, both of which promote the worship of idols, either statues or icons, of the various saints who were in the past and who appear daily, over and over again. Both promote the veneration of the relics, as well as of various saints who are dead, and insinuate that if we pray to these saints either live on the spot or through icons, we will be helped, healed, and so on. My dear, this is a form of necromancy, any contact with the dead is strictly forbidden by God!

Not to be misunderstood, I have nothing against the saints. May God help us and give us the strength to sanctify ourselves in the same way!

I have something against the idolatry and pagan rituals that have taken over these so-called "christian" religions!

Satan has always sought to replace the Lord, to receive his worship, and for this he does everything in his power to replace Jesus Christ as the only intermediary between us and God, through saints, icons and other tricks that are presented to mankind under a pleasant shape, in a beautiful way, obviously.

We know that he is the father of lies and we also know that our Lord Jesus Christ called him the prince of the earth and even the god of the earth. My dear ones, Jesus Christ took the devil very seriously, because our Lord knows what the evil one is capable of.

Remember the lie in the Garden of Eden, not just read, but deepen Genesis 3: 1-6. He is a master in deception, he presents the lie dressed in the most beautiful packaging, he makes something destructive seem something beneficial. It makes white black and black white.

Be careful, however, not to stray from the Word of God and be seduced by human practices that are in opposition to the Bible and that come from the evil one.

If even the angels, these beings clearly superior to us in intelligence and other matters, have rejected worship to them, then if not as terrible, perhaps even more terrible would be the worship of men, whether dead or not or by means of icons or statues or relics etc.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 19:10

And I John saw these things, and heard them . And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Revelation 22:8‭-‬9

Both religions have in their composition all kinds of rituals, both catholics and orthodox believe that at holy communion bread and wine are transformed into the body and blood of the Savior. In orthodoxy the most important moment of the liturgy, that of the epiclesis in which the bread (anaphora) and wine are transformed into the body and blood of the Savior Jesus Christ by the coming of the Holy Spirit and where the priest invokes intercession to Mary. For catholics but also for protestants, if I'm not mistaken, it is the eucharist, a similar ritual that uses the host or unleavened bread that is supposed to be transformed into the body and blood of the Savior following the ritual. This is just another form of cannibalization and the continual crucifixion of Christ.

My dear Jesus Christ, the Lord died once for all sinners and shed His precious blood drop by drop on the cross once. That was enough to forgive all sins, including those you have not yet committed, you just need to accept this gift of God and believe wholeheartedly in the Lord's sacrifice! You don't have to eat that leavened bread or not daily or annually to be forgiven!

Both religions recognize so-called holy mysteries such as baptism, marriage, priesthood, etc. In orthodoxy the child is submerged in water, in catholics only sprinkled!

Both the catholic church and the orthodox church are considered to be the only true church, but both are excluded, that is, excommunicated by the other.

I witnessed these things since I was a child and I heard around me that we have the true religion and that it is false of others, and if anyone dared to question this, then that person would sign his sentence. Now that I am here where catholicism predominates, I see and hear the same things, I have had discussions with catholic brothers and I can say that they also have people aware that not religion saves them but faith in the Blood of Christ, but they also have people who believe strongly that catholicism is the true religion, people who get angry or upset if you speak to them on the basis of God's Word. But hey, so are the islamists and the hindus and buddhists and so on. They simply do not want to hear the Truth, it is sad, but it is not surprising, it should not surprise, because we live in the age of deception!

Both catholics and orthodox believe that there is another possibility for the man who after death went to hell to go to heaven. Catholics have a teaching about purgatory, and orthodox believe that this is possible through the prayers of the church. But Jesus said categorically, very categorically, that if no one is born again, he will never see or enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

This birth again is through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, following the faith in the sacrifice of God through Jesus Christ his son! When we trust with our heart in the Blood of Christ, then the Holy Spirit will be sealed within us and God will work through us!

And not only so , but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Romans 5:11

In whom ye also trusted , after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Ephesians 1:13

One question I often use is this:
Are you saved, do you know if you are saved or not?

I. There are people who don't want to talk about it and I understand them.

II. There are people who don't believe in such a thing or who I see starting to laugh or who consider you crazy, when I notice this I don't go to do clarification work with them, I don't sit and talk for tens of minutes. Because that is not what the Savior would do, as we know with Herod when He was brought before him and mocked and asked if He was the Son of God, Christ said nothing, absolutely nothing.

It is bad when your brother, sister, mother or father does not speak to you, but when God himself does not speak to you, it must be awful. The Lord did the same with that rich young man who wanted to follow Him, and when the Savior proposed to him to sell his property and follow Him, he flatly refused. The Savior did not stop to convince him, He did not say anything to him. The Savior said:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 7:6

III. There are also people who have given me uncertain answers to this question, for example: "I have no way of knowing if I am saved, only God knows" or "if I do good deeds and try to be a good person, to help others, then I am saved "or" if I pray and ask forgiveness for my sins, then I am saved "or" if I go to church more often and attend services, I fast regularly and avoid doing harm, then I am saved ".

Nothing is further from the truth than these things.

I am speaking strictly to those who believe that there is life after the death of the body now.

If I were to die at this moment and I would instantly wake up before the Most High God and He would ask me:
"What did you do to deserve to enter my Kingdom?"
then the only answer I can give to the Lord is:
"Lord, I have trusted in the Blood of your Lamb, I have believed in your sacrifice, O God!"

forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:18‭-‬19

If I were to tell Him that:
"I did good deeds, Lord, and I went to church and prayed."

then I am afraid that He will say to me, " I never knew you, depart from me, you who have committed iniquity."

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Romans 3:25

What was the point of Jesus Christ dying if we could be saved by good works, going to church, or anything like that?

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Hebrews 9:22

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Ephesians 1:7

We can clearly see how lost our brothers and sisters are if we start a short conversation on this subject, even though they believe that what they are doing is right. Religion teaches that by our good deeds we can be saved, but with the bad deeds, what do we do, which are definitely more than the good ones !? It's not their fault, obviously, because the evil one is infiltrating everywhere. We need to help them if they are willing to be helped. We must guide them according to the Word of the Lord and through the Word of the Lord!

Therefore, dear brother or sister, you can see that I do not reject the Savior, but on the contrary, He is the Salvation given as a gift by the Father! I would also like to point out that it doesn't matter what religion you belong to, I don't look at you differently and it doesn't change my mood, because I myself gave up my religion to truly serve Christ, because my religion does not save me, on the contrary, it leads me to perdition through her practices.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬14

A sound judgment, based on the thinking of Christ and the teaching of Scripture, will help us make decisions that will honor God and help our fellow men.

May the Lord bless you and guide you to the truth!

orangeUglad

Look, dear brother or sister, you can insinuate in whatever way you want. I was born under the name of orthodox christian, but I want to tell you with pleasure that I renounce any religious name. I am a free thinker and so I came to know God through Jesus Christ the Lord, I rely strictly on the Word of the Lord -(Bible, Holy Scripture) , which is the absolute Truth.

In the country where I was born I went to church, I even worshiped icons, I sat on my knees, I kissed icons, I remember that I was twice on pilgrimage to the relics of two different saints in the country, that is, I traveled a long way as to reach those dead people who are called saints. Then I knew nothing, but since the Lord God took me under His wing, saved me and began to teach me and show me what is true and what is heresy, I realized how far I was from Him, for what I was doing represented a filth for the Holy God!

I assume you were born a catholic, another brother of ours here on the forum called me a protestant in another thread where we discussed the fact that idols are an abomination to God. I have nothing against you wanting to follow your religion and not wanting to follow God's Word! But I feel the need to respond when someone tells me that I belong to a religion, especially when he tells me that I reject Christ the Lord! How can I reject the Savior if He is the only way to God the Father? He is the way, the truth and the life! I do not say it, the Savior Himself said it.

Coincidentally, I am now in a predominantly catholic country. I notice the striking similarities between orthodoxy and catholicism, both of which promote the worship of idols, either statues or icons, of the various saints who were in the past and who appear daily, over and over again. Both promote the veneration of the relics, as well as of various saints who are dead, and insinuate that if we pray to these saints either live on the spot or through icons, we will be helped, healed, and so on. My dear, this is a form of necromancy, any contact with the dead is strictly forbidden by God!

Not to be misunderstood, I have nothing against the saints. May God help us and give us the strength to sanctify ourselves in the same way!

I have something against the idolatry and pagan rituals that have taken over these so-called "christian" religions!

Satan has always sought to replace the Lord, to receive his worship, and for this he does everything in his power to replace Jesus Christ as the only intermediary between us and God, through saints, icons and other tricks that are presented to mankind under a pleasant shape, in a beautiful way, obviously.

We know that he is the father of lies and we also know that our Lord Jesus Christ called him the prince of the earth and even the god of the earth. My dear ones, Jesus Christ took the devil very seriously, because our Lord knows what the evil one is capable of.

Remember the lie in the Garden of Eden, not just read, but deepen Genesis 3: 1-6. He is a master in deception, he presents the lie dressed in the most beautiful packaging, he makes something destructive seem something beneficial. It makes white black and black white.

Be careful, however, not to stray from the Word of God and be seduced by human practices that are in opposition to the Bible and that come from the evil one.

If even the angels, these beings clearly superior to us in intelligence and other matters, have rejected worship to them, then if not as terrible, perhaps even more terrible would be the worship of men, whether dead or not or by means of icons or statues or relics etc.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 19:10

And I John saw these things, and heard them . And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Revelation 22:8‭-‬9

Both religions have in their composition all kinds of rituals, both catholics and orthodox believe that at holy communion bread and wine are transformed into the body and blood of the Savior. In orthodoxy the most important moment of the liturgy, that of the epiclesis in which the bread (anaphora) and wine are transformed into the body and blood of the Savior Jesus Christ by the coming of the Holy Spirit and where the priest invokes intercession to Mary. For catholics but also for protestants, if I'm not mistaken, it is the eucharist, a similar ritual that uses the host or unleavened bread that is supposed to be transformed into the body and blood of the Savior following the ritual. This is just another form of cannibalization and the continual crucifixion of Christ.

My dear Jesus Christ, the Lord died once for all sinners and shed His precious blood drop by drop on the cross once. That was enough to forgive all sins, including those you have not yet committed, you just need to accept this gift of God and believe wholeheartedly in the Lord's sacrifice! You don't have to eat that leavened bread or not daily or annually to be forgiven!

Both religions recognize so-called holy mysteries such as baptism, marriage, priesthood, etc. In orthodoxy the child is submerged in water, in catholics only sprinkled!

Both the catholic church and the orthodox church are considered to be the only true church, but both are excluded, that is, excommunicated by the other.

I witnessed these things since I was a child and I heard around me that we have the true religion and that it is false of others, and if anyone dared to question this, then that person would sign his sentence. Now that I am here where catholicism predominates, I see and hear the same things, I have had discussions with catholic brothers and I can say that they also have people aware that not religion saves them but faith in the Blood of Christ, but they also have people who believe strongly that catholicism is the true religion, people who get angry or upset if you speak to them on the basis of God's Word. But hey, so are the islamists and the hindus and buddhists and so on. They simply do not want to hear the Truth, it is sad, but it is not surprising, it should not surprise, because we live in the age of deception!

Both catholics and orthodox believe that there is another possibility for the man who after death went to hell to go to heaven. Catholics have a teaching about purgatory, and orthodox believe that this is possible through the prayers of the church. But Jesus said categorically, very categorically, that if no one is born again, he will never see or enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

This birth again is through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, following the faith in the sacrifice of God through Jesus Christ his son! When we trust with our heart in the Blood of Christ, then the Holy Spirit will be sealed within us and God will work through us!

And not only so , but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Romans 5:11

In whom ye also trusted , after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Ephesians 1:13

One question I often use is this:
Are you saved, do you know if you are saved or not?

I. There are people who don't want to talk about it and I understand them.

II. There are people who don't believe in such a thing or who I see starting to laugh or who consider you crazy, when I notice this I don't go to do clarification work with them, I don't sit and talk for tens of minutes. Because that is not what the Savior would do, as we know with Herod when He was brought before him and mocked and asked if He was the Son of God, Christ said nothing, absolutely nothing.

It is bad when your brother, sister, mother or father does not speak to you, but when God himself does not speak to you, it must be awful. The Lord did the same with that rich young man who wanted to follow Him, and when the Savior proposed to him to sell his property and follow Him, he flatly refused. The Savior did not stop to convince him, He did not say anything to him. The Savior said:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 7:6

III. There are also people who have given me uncertain answers to this question, for example: "I have no way of knowing if I am saved, only God knows" or "if I do good deeds and try to be a good person, to help others, then I am saved "or" if I pray and ask forgiveness for my sins, then I am saved "or" if I go to church more often and attend services, I fast regularly and avoid doing harm, then I am saved ".

Nothing is further from the truth than these things.

I am speaking strictly to those who believe that there is life after the death of the body now.

If I were to die at this moment and I would instantly wake up before the Most High God and He would ask me:
"What did you do to deserve to enter my Kingdom?"
then the only answer I can give to the Lord is:
"Lord, I have trusted in the Blood of your Lamb, I have believed in your sacrifice, O God!"

forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:18‭-‬19

If I were to tell Him that:
"I did good deeds, Lord, and I went to church and prayed."

then I am afraid that He will say to me, " I never knew you, depart from me, you who have committed iniquity."

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Romans 3:25

What was the point of Jesus Christ dying if we could be saved by good works, going to church, or anything like that?

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Hebrews 9:22

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Ephesians 1:7

We can clearly see how lost our brothers and sisters are if we start a short conversation on this subject, even though they believe that what they are doing is right. Religion teaches that by our good deeds we can be saved, but with the bad deeds, what do we do, which are definitely more than the good ones !? It's not their fault, obviously, because the evil one is infiltrating everywhere. We need to help them if they are willing to be helped. We must guide them according to the Word of the Lord and through the Word of the Lord!

Therefore, dear brother or sister, you can see that I do not reject the Savior, but on the contrary, He is the Salvation given as a gift by the Father! I would also like to point out that it doesn't matter what religion you belong to, I don't look at you differently and it doesn't change my mood, because I myself gave up my religion to truly serve Christ, because my religion does not save me, on the contrary, it leads me to perdition through her practices.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬14

A sound judgment, based on the thinking of Christ and the teaching of Scripture, will help us make decisions that will honor God and help our fellow men.

May the Lord bless you and guide you to the truth!
My brother I can tell you have had a one on one encounter with Jesus. I understand you. Once you have that experience nothing is the same.

mariantos

My brother I can tell you have had a one on one encounter with Jesus. I understand you. Once you have that experience nothing is the same.

When I was about to die at 19-20, then I cried out from the bottom of my soul to God and no one else, I cried out to Him in despair, I was filled with fear and sadness at the same time, I was never so scared in my life and I begged him not to let me die, because I felt enveloped in death, I knew this was going to happen, I prayed to the Lord to let me live, because I am too young to die and I promised Him that I would not commit, never again, those sins that were to bring me death. He in His great goodness and in His unseen mercy took pity on me the sinner and did not let my soul go to hell, for my chaotic way of life, alcohol, drugs, fornication led to hell, unmistakably.

I talked in another topic about this in more detail and so I do not want to repeat here about those 15 minutes that actually marked me, so long I sat down, motionless with my body, but with my soul in a short time journey, which seemed like an eternity to me.

He left me alive and I started the destructive "hobbies" again, He knew I would do it again and yet He kept me alive. He was constantly by my side, even when I was away from Him, I always felt Him working in my life.

But the day came when the Most High allowed me to get sick, He had to stop me somehow, so he took my pride, crushed me from His great love, also to save my soul! Because I was saved 7-8 years after that incident and for that I am grateful to the Lord! I started reading from the Word of God and I was very happy, because that's how I knew God and gradually I started to really feel the need to confess to my brothers and sisters about how to be saved, I'm sure you understand about this feeling, I feel a duty to help their souls, that is, I do not want any of them to suffer, but to all reign with Christ the Lord! I ask God the Lord to help me and give strength to my words, so that through His Glory, whoever sees such a message, may return with his heart to the Lord!

I also see that the people of the evil one serve him openly, on TV, internet, promote satanic rituals, practically they say with their own mouth that they have the enemy as their father, they do not hide, but they are proud of their faith in the devil. While poor christians have come to be considered insane if they talk about Christ or what God has done for us, the world makes fun of them, treats them with contempt and so on.

That is why many of them do not talk about it, they are satisfied that they are saved and that's it. However, if I am saved, I must still be accountable to the King, for He will ask me:
"What have you done for me, how many souls have you brought to my Kingdom?"

It is suffering to be a servant of Christ, it is true, but no one has suffered more than He!

So I take any risks, and what if people think I'm crazy, old-fashioned, or hate me? What matters is God's opinion of me. Let us not forget that the world hated the Lord first, let us not forget the words of Christ!

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.
John 15:18‭-‬20

I confess to the unbelievers that there is life beyond, because I saw with my soul, I felt and heard! I have no reason and I am not paid to lie to anyone with such things. Every time I remember those moments my hair rises instantly on my hands, sometimes I cry lightly and thank the Lord that I am still alive because of His mercy!

May the peace of Christ the Lord dwell in the hearts of His children, and for the brothers and sisters who have not yet discovered the Lord and who do not trust in Him, may the Lord direct them with their hearts to Him, to the home!

yerrag

When I was about to die at 19-20, then I cried out from the bottom of my soul to God and no one else, I cried out to Him in despair, I was filled with fear and sadness at the same time, I was never so scared in my life and I begged him not to let me die, because I felt enveloped in death, I knew this was going to happen, I prayed to the Lord to let me live, because I am too young to die and I promised Him that I would not commit, never again, those sins that were to bring me death. He in His great goodness and in His unseen mercy took pity on me the sinner and did not let my soul go to hell, for my chaotic way of life, alcohol, drugs, fornication led to hell, unmistakably.

I talked in another topic about this in more detail and so I do not want to repeat here about those 15 minutes that actually marked me, so long I sat down, motionless with my body, but with my soul in a short time journey, which seemed like an eternity to me.

He left me alive and I started the destructive "hobbies" again, He knew I would do it again and yet He kept me alive. He was constantly by my side, even when I was away from Him, I always felt Him working in my life.

But the day came when the Most High allowed me to get sick, He had to stop me somehow, so he took my pride, crushed me from His great love, also to save my soul! Because I was saved 7-8 years after that incident and for that I am grateful to the Lord! I started reading from the Word of God and I was very happy, because that's how I knew God and gradually I started to really feel the need to confess to my brothers and sisters about how to be saved, I'm sure you understand about this feeling, I feel a duty to help their souls, that is, I do not want any of them to suffer, but to all reign with Christ the Lord! I ask God the Lord to help me and give strength to my words, so that through His Glory, whoever sees such a message, may return with his heart to the Lord!

I also see that the people of the evil one serve him openly, on TV, internet, promote satanic rituals, practically they say with their own mouth that they have the enemy as their father, they do not hide, but they are proud of their faith in the devil. While poor christians have come to be considered insane if they talk about Christ or what God has done for us, the world makes fun of them, treats them with contempt and so on.

That is why many of them do not talk about it, they are satisfied that they are saved and that's it. However, if I am saved, I must still be accountable to the King, for He will ask me:
"What have you done for me, how many souls have you brought to my Kingdom?"

It is suffering to be a servant of Christ, it is true, but no one has suffered more than He!

So I take any risks, and what if people think I'm crazy, old-fashioned, or hate me? What matters is God's opinion of me. Let us not forget that the world hated the Lord first, let us not forget the words of Christ!

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.
John 15:18‭-‬20

I confess to the unbelievers that there is life beyond, because I saw with my soul, I felt and heard! I have no reason and I am not paid to lie to anyone with such things. Every time I remember those moments my hair rises instantly on my hands, sometimes I cry lightly and thank the Lord that I am still alive because of His mercy!

May the peace of Christ the Lord dwell in the hearts of His children, and for the brothers and sisters who have not yet discovered the Lord and who do not trust in Him, may the Lord direct them with their hearts to Him, to the home!
Thanks for your testimony of faith.

May I know what made you, aside from your belief that icons are just as bad as statues, that made you turn away from Orthodox Christianity?

I despise the current satanic pope, and think the church is filled with Zionist and Freemasonic critters, and this revelation strengthens my belief that the Catholic Church has long been infiltrated and co-opted, and acts as a benign face and servant to Zionists and Freemasons.

However, this feeling of mine also extends to pretty much all Christian denominations and sects, and even those who call themselves born-again or evangelical. These past 4 years of Trump crystallized that feeling further as we see loads of Christians supporting Trump because they believe and support Zionism, without which Trump would never have been elected president.

The entire structure of Christianity has betrayed Christian believers, and so it must make sense for you to sail alone on a raft, not adrift though, as you have your rudders intact and that beats being a trusting passenger with an errant captain headed straight towards an iceberg.

Back to my original question though, what do you see wrong with the Orthodox Church?

mariantos

Thanks for your testimony of faith.

May I know what made you, aside from your belief that icons are just as bad as statues, that made you turn away from Orthodox Christianity?

I despise the current satanic pope, and think the church is filled with Zionist and Freemasonic critters, and this revelation strengthens my belief that the Catholic Church has long been infiltrated and co-opted, and acts as a benign face and servant to Zionists and Freemasons.

However, this feeling of mine also extends to pretty much all Christian denominations and sects, and even those who call themselves born-again or evangelical. These past 4 years of Trump crystallized that feeling further as we see loads of Christians supporting Trump because they believe and support Zionism, without which Trump would never have been elected president.

The entire structure of Christianity has betrayed Christian believers, and so it must make sense for you to sail alone on a raft, not adrift though, as you have your rudders intact and that beats being a trusting passenger with an errant captain headed straight towards an iceberg.

Back to my original question though, what do you see wrong with the Orthodox Church?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to detail this aspect, yerrag! I hope Pina doesn't get scared, because I "sabotaged" her thread, I rely on her understanding because the intention is right!

There are many things that are wrong with current orthodoxy and that no longer correspond to the Word of God, the same can be said about catholicism, obviously.

It is to be appreciated that, at least in my country, the orthodox church is still against same-sex marriage and against vaccination, but I do not know how long these things will last because the enemies are constantly infiltrating and want to fundamentally change everything that was and is good.

I have nothing against religions as long as they do not deviate from the Bible, nor am I against the religious message conveyed in good faith, and not for political, financial or other purposes, I know, what other material interest, because it is obvious that there are members in each of them who have an authentic relationship with Christ and others do not.

"Some" irregularities with orthodoxy:

Idolatry on the face, worship of the dead, has a lot of holidays dedicated to people who led a holy life but also to some who were pagans in the true sense of the word, every day has a saint. People do not wash or work because they are afraid of the saints of that day, God actually disappears from the landscape.

Pagan holidays such as Pentecost, the ascension of the Lord, Easter etc. It seems that the orthodox tradition has become more important than the Bible! Very few orthodox know the Bible, and most know the tradition, customs, holidays, rituals !

Orthodox leaders and not only fell into the same trap as the leaders of Israel!

But I will write in this message only about idolatry, so as not to sting the readers' eyes too hard, too fast!

First I will give you God's opinion on these things, because God's opinion on these things is important and not mine. Then I will write to you about what I experienced from an early age.

According to the Bible, idolatry is also the worship of God through images, chipped faces or symbols!

I. I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:2‭-‬3

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4‭-‬6

Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
Deuteronomy 5:8‭-‬10

The heavens declare his righteousness, And all the people see his glory. Confounded be all they that serve graven images, That boast themselves of idols: Worship him, all ye gods.
Psalm 97:6‭-‬7

For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and Lords many,) but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1 Corinthians 8:5‭-‬6

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch not the unclean thing ; And I will receive you,
2 Corinthians 6:14‭-‬17

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
1 John 5:21

Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
1 Kings 19:18

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:22‭-‬25

You can see, brother, that our dear Lord does not tolerate such filth. The fact that we must worship only God the Father through His Son in all prayers is written in:

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17
and also in:

giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20

We see that the Bible is ALWAYS exclusive to thank God and for EVERYTHING, there is no place in the divine commandment to pray to anyone else. Thus praying to someone else is: idolatry, worship of a foreign god and contrary to divine commandments!

God cannot be reproduced in an icon, statue or other such aberrations, because the Lord God condemns the making and worship of religious icons and so on!

Look dear yerrag how strong this message is:

And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: lest ye corrupt yourselves , and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, the likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: and lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day. Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance: but I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land. Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing , which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:12‭-‬24

So we notice, for God forbids the making of carved faces (statues) but also of the appearance or face (icons) of a man who would resemble the faces of the divinity, and through which to worship, because our Lord, the True God is invisible, no one has seen him.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him .
John 1:18

God cannot be represented by a physical image, never, for He is spirit, something invisible, therefore we must worship in spirit :

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:23‭-‬24

There are many brothers and sisters who do not know the Word of God and if you tell them these things they get angry, they call you a satanist and do not even want to look at what is written in the Bible. They prefer to believe what they are told, than to see with their own eyes, they prefer the lie that is pleasant and not the truth that cuts!

I am writing these to you because I have been so named by many people whom I have told not to commit such acts again! I was told that I am the man of the evil one and that I work with the evil one.

Obviously I started laughing, but my heart was sad at the same time. With one eye I laughed and with another I cried! There are also many people who have been indoctrinated in this way and have not been led to the Word of God, but have done what they were told, one of the countless examples is my mother, even my sister, but I thank God for allowing me to live and teach the brethren of His Word!

My mother was shocked and disappointed when she heard. Many are saddened because they think they are doing God a disservice, they believe in their hearts that the Lord will be angry with them if they no longer worship the icons. The truth is as I already mentioned, totally different, it is actually the exact opposite and I come back to my message about the devil, he makes white look black and vice versa!

How many priests tell people to read the Bible? I also answer you, very few, very very few do this, but it is written that in the last days, first of all, the Gospel will be proclaimed to all nations.

Even in the serpent's hole will reach the Word of God!

II. I was taught to worship, from an early age by my mother, I liked what she told me about God and I went alone to worship. Of course she taught me to worship an icon with Mary, orthodox call her "Holy Virgin Mary" or "Virgin Mary" or "Holy Mary".

I had a lot of icons in the whole house, in each room there was almost an idol and in each icon I noticed that Mary was different, Jesus Christ, the same, I remember that in a big, big, very expensive icon was with a lamb in His arms and His eyes were light, his skin was white, with a beard, in another icon, the Savior was dark-skinned, his eyes were dark, beard and mustache this time, when I was a child I did not realize this, to continue anyway.

In my room I had this icon with Maria, it was a dual-use icon, there was also a candle at the same time. I used to worship before bed often, but sometimes I did it in the morning or during the day. I bowed, prayed, made the sign of the cross and kissed the icon several times. There were days when I forgot to do this, actually. I was very young and I remember having the worst nightmares when I worship that icon.

I had two dreams that were scary and repeated. One of these and the one I had almost every time I worshiped the icon was the following:

I felt a complete state of peace, I felt my body light and fell asleep, immediately shortly, although I slept and had my eyes closed, I could see everything around me and gradually the previous state of peace turned into terror. I actually felt that in there is an evil presence around me, my body was paralyzed, I was trying to move, but I was incapable, the state of terror and the evil that was felt in the atmosphere intensified, I could see black waves rising from the sides to embrace me, but I could still perceive the objects in the room, moreover, I could hear evil laughter and I thought I saw terrible shapes in sight that were already above my body and pressed it and I know I was trying to reach the icon, because it was above the bed I slept, but I couldn't because I was paralyzed.

Later I woke up terrified, with strong heartbeats and a deep breath. I remember telling my mother about this and she told me to make the sign of the cross with my tongue, when this happens to me again!

I bowed and prayed to the icon again and again that dream and wondered why the Lord was not defending me so that I would no longer be terrorized by that dream. "I was good and I pray to you, why don't you defend me?" I had come to think that the evil one was holding me back in a dream so that I would no longer pray to the icon.

Again and again, the same nightmare, which is now called sleep paralysis, when I had such things youtube didn't even know about it. ^^ Until one night when I had this dream again, I made the sign of the cross with my tongue and I wanted to reach the icon. I remember being released after the sign of the cross with my tongue, I felt calm and sat up and when I reached the icon, I was instantly paralyzed and the feeling of evil enveloped me again. That was the first and last time I had that nightmare but with double paralysis. I thought I woke up, but I was still dreaming. I can say that it was terrifying, I was awake around 5 in the morning so I wouldn't fall asleep to have that nightmare again. I had that dream the same way when I worshiped the icon, I couldn't find an explanation, until one day...

As the years went by, I stopped worshiping. I began to be passionate about destructive hobbies, I even came to exclude the existence of God. I thought I was smart, I just thought, obviously.

I remember that I was with a very good friend of mine and we were stopped by two young boys who had the Word of God in their hands and one of them, the one with the Bible, was talking about God, about icons etc. I remember telling him about the paradox of Epicurus and other vain philosophies I had learned, and he didn't know the exact answer. Anyway, I haven't forgotten now that he said about the worship of icons, that it is devilish, nor his face when I told him that there is no God! He was a happy, quiet boy.

I saw my way and laughed at their faith with my friend. I continued to mock God whenever given the opportunity, I spoke insultingly to the Lord and had a very bad opinion about those who followed God, all this until that day of April 13, 2013, the day when, only because of the love and mercy of God the Lord, I survived, because I deserved hell for my daily behavior.

To Him I cried with my soul, to the Lord, the One whom I mocked and in whom I did not believe. My soul cried out to Him when it felt HORROR, instinctively, because my soul knew who created it! And He, in His great mercy, kept me alive, He kept the gate of hell closed for my soul, out of too much love, also that I might be a witness for my brothers and sisters!

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18

After that incident I started praying again, but not at the icons this time! My mind has been fundamentally changed, I say that for sure. However, my sinful nature slowly returned, my body returned to its old pleasures, but now I knew that there was a God with a guarantee and I was looking to discover Him, but I didn't know what to start with, where to start.

The sin in my life had reached alarming levels again, I had no real stop. Until the Lord allowed me to get sick, He decided that He had to crush me, because otherwise I would lose my soul, certainly! Thus the Lord took away my pride, for I was fornicating as much as possible, in ignorance and with great pleasure, and besides fornication, there were alcohol and drugs in the landscape!

I saw myself crushed and turned to Him, because I could not find peace anywhere, I was desperate and I wanted to commit suicide, but He instantly calmed my soul and I felt love, joy. I knew that He is, it was His protective hand and gradually I began to approach Him, He helped me to know Him, He guided me because I was like a baby looking for the breast of his mother, I was like a little child who is just learning to walk and I am still the same child in His eyes!

I began to listen to sermons and then read from His Word, thus I saw how full of love He really is, I still have a lot to learn, a lot, but I know that He will guide me in His pleasing will!

He revealed so many things to me and I now realize why I had those bad dreams. He allowed those things to happen to me, he revealed to me that what I was doing was not right. He knew I would get here, because He knows the last moment of my life, He knows everything!

I searched the internet for my dream and saw that there are other brothers and sisters who had such dreams. I remember that a sister, in her case there were problems related to masturbation or porn movies as if, she said that these are demonic attacks and that immediately after she stopped her practices, she had this dream with paralysis, she said that the demons were waiting to be satisfied following her act. I thought about my dreams and the circumstances in which I had them and it makes sense, because I worshiped idols / demons and they took even more power over me and how they scared me harder, how I went to the icon again as to serve them all. It was a vicious circle, a constant cycle, a terrible trap!

Many say that serotonin, that I do not know what kind of sleep, but brother, I was small when these things happened to me and predominated when I worshiped the icon. The Lord has given me a healthy body, I have mocked His gifts over time, but that is another story. I was healthy and I know what I lived through, and if anyone here has ever had that dream, then they know what I'm talking about! That dream is essentially evil!

And to see brother yerrag that my opinion is based on true feelings, and if I lied with something here, then may the Lord punish me! I will also show you what the Bible says about these things, because the Word of the Lord is the absolute truth, I repeat!

They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods , With abominations provoked they him to anger. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; To gods whom they knew not, To new gods that came newly up, Whom your fathers feared not.
Deuteronomy 32:16‭-‬17

But I say , that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
1 Corinthians 10:20

We should not be surprised by so-called miracles that appear on icons or through these icons (idols), weeping icons, so-called healings etc. Even though some are mystifications made by humans, some are demonic works of the demons that dwell in these idols!

Mary in those images and that baby are neither the true Mary nor Jesus Christ, but even so, even if they are the true ones, God does not want idolatry! That woman, the woman in the icon I prayed to when I was little and to whom hundreds of millions of people worship in the pictures/icons/statues is the demon of natural, devilish wisdom to which pagans and even jews worshiped, namely the "queen of heaven."

The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
Jeremiah 7:18

But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things , and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
Jeremiah 44:17‭-‬19

And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.
Jeremiah 1:16

And the baby in the icons is none other than Nimrod reincarnated or Tammuz, he is none other than the antichrist, who works in those who do not remain in the teaching of Christ.

He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD 's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this , O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD 's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD , between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD , and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this , O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
Ezekiel 8:13‭-‬18

I am firmly convinced that these words will not be good for everyone or may shock some! However, think carefully about what I wrote, suppose I lied to you with my testimony, although I did not, but I understand you if you are skeptical because I was the same! But the Word of the Lord does not lie, my dear ones.
Let's stop for a few seconds and think, because it doesn't hurt. If God had agreed to idolatry, then the world we live in would have to be heaven, there are hundreds of millions of people who do this, maybe even over a billion. The battle is spiritual in nature and our decadence and the punishments that come upon us are due because we have strayed from the Word of God!

Even in Revelation it is about an image!

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 14:9‭-‬11

I beg you not to believe me, but at the same time, I sincerely ask those who are interested in the truth, read the Bible! No priest told me to read the Bible, not even one!

Brethren, let us not forget that kings of Israel, have fallen into idolatry, let us not be surprised if it happens to the common people. Solomon himself, with all the wisdom that God gave him, stepped crookedly in the end!

There would be a lot to develop on this subject brother yerrag, but I have been writing in installments since this morning, plus I feel sorry for the eyes of the readers! ^ ^

Praise be to the Lord for giving me the patience I need!

Dear readers, ask yourself honestly, I mean those who claim that religion helps and saves them! Do you read, believe, and follow God's Word? Do you do religious things taught by the Word of Truth or by people?

May the Lord God bless you and guide you to the truth for all who love the truth!

OP
P

Peatness

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to detail this aspect, yerrag! I hope Pina doesn't get scared, because I "sabotaged" her thread, I rely on her understanding because the intention is right!
Not an issue at all, I’m immune to preaching. I switched off after the first 2 lines of this post. It’s not my thread, it’s a thread I started, but it’s created by everyone who contributes to it.