The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

yerrag

I wonder which Protestant church or evangelical church isn't aligned with the Vatican in a show of unity with the hoax peddlers/war mongers?

Is there an official stance by the World Council of Churches? No doubt our churches have shown themselves to be for the most part tools of the rotten establishment.

Last edited:

orangeUglad

If you look at the Vatican from a bird's eye view it's a snake head with a crown. That tells us everything we need to know.

If you look at the Vatican from a bird's eye view it's a snake head with a crown. That tells us everything we need to know.

Since reading your post I saw the pics and this on Quora....

Why does the Paul VI Audience Hall (in Rome/ Vatican City) look like a serpent? And what does this say about the intentions of the Catholic Church?

"There is no misinterpretation of the pictures due to use of a fisheye lens. There are multiple pictures of the hall from multiple angles and multiple videos and each time it looks the same. No level of fisheye distortion, as there is in this picture, changes the fact that you're looking at a snake/reptilian head with two large eyes, reptilian skin and a mouth with two large fangs. The hall leading from the stage is curved and even looks like a snake's tongue. From the Pope's vantage point to the audience, it is a similar look except the mouth has multiple teeth. In none of the other pictures that I've seen is there any distortion of the audience or the pope do to a fisheye lens effect. Even the outside of the building is designed to look like a snake head. The architecture of this building is completely different from all other Vatican buildings. Why? It is different down to the tile used on the outside to give a reptilian skin appearance. Furthermore there are no other traditional Christian symbols in the hall. There are absolutely no crucifixes. Behind the pope is an art piece that is supposed to represent Jesus being resurrected from a nuclear explosion! It is equally as ghoulish as the snake hall, and also has depictions of reptiles / snakes within the relief.

As to why they did it, well there are multiple theories. Common sense woud suggest that they wanted to congregate at an altar dedicated to the snake. Let's just say the reason why would never be accepted by the people who can't see the snake, plainly staring at them in the face."

The back of Jesus' head, his hair looks like a snake. Curiouser and curiouser!

Attachments

• 20210929_173137.jpg
    20210929_173137.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210929_173208.jpg
    20210929_173208.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 22

yerrag

Why does the Paul VI Audience Hall (in Rome/ Vatican City) look like a serpent? And what does this say about the intentions of the Catholic Church?

"There is no misinterpretation of the pictures due to use of a fisheye lens. There are multiple pictures of the hall from multiple angles and multiple videos and each time it looks the same. No level of fisheye distortion, as there is in this picture, changes the fact that you're looking at a snake/reptilian head with two large eyes, reptilian skin and a mouth with two large fangs. The hall leading from the stage is curved and even looks like a snake's tongue. From the Pope's vantage point to the audience, it is a similar look except the mouth has multiple teeth. In none of the other pictures that I've seen is there any distortion of the audience or the pope do to a fisheye lens effect. Even the outside of the building is designed to look like a snake head. The architecture of this building is completely different from all other Vatican buildings. Why? It is different down to the tile used on the outside to give a reptilian skin appearance. Furthermore there are no other traditional Christian symbols in the hall. There are absolutely no crucifixes. Behind the pope is an art piece that is supposed to represent Jesus being resurrected from a nuclear explosion! It is equally as ghoulish as the snake hall, and also has depictions of reptiles / snakes within the relief.

As to why they did it, well there are multiple theories. Common sense woud suggest that they wanted to congregate at an altar dedicated to the snake. Let's just say the reason why would never be accepted by the people who can't see the snake, plainly staring at them in the face."

I've never seen Jesus imaged that way. When was this made and who was is the sculptor? Is there a portal somewhere there?

orangeUglad

It truly is insane. In a nutshell...I do believe it is witchcraft and many are unknowingly partaking in it and as a result fueling the power of the enemy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210929-182311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210929-182311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210929-182215_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210929-182215_Samsung Internet.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

yerrag

I don't know, but there are tons of stories covering it. Check out this right angle of the Jesus. Here are other photos grouped together, as nd a lot more on this link.

Thanks.

I only went to the Sistine Chapel and the old churches. Never been to the Audience Hall, but I was never one to get the blessing or kiss the hands of a prelate, so getting an audience with the Pope didn't ever interest me. Besides, the modernist design was really borne out of the lack of skilled craftsmen in our modern times. Hands down the audience hall is a regression and an abomination.

Thanks.

I only went to the Sistine Chapel and the old churches. Never been to the Audience Hall, but I was never one to get the blessing or kiss the hands of a prelate, so getting an audience with the Pope didn't ever interest me. Besides, the modernist design was really borne out of the lack of skilled craftsmen in our modern times. Hands down the audience hall is a regression and an abomination.

I have been puzzled as to how the Pope has justified these vaccines, being they are using aborted fetus stem cells? I wonder, with the Pope's approval of the vaccines, how many religions exemptions will be approved for Catholics? They might want to consider switching to Christianity pretty quick!

yerrag

I have been puzzled as to how the Pope has justified these vaccines, being they are using aborted fetus stem cells? I wonder, with the Pope's approval of the vaccines, how many religions exemptions will be approved for Catholics? They might want to consider switching to Christianity pretty quick!
Echoing Peat's thought on the use of language, popes and chief magistrates and SCOTUS have the tower of Babel use of its polemics and double entendres to justify anything. For them, with the muzzle of a revolver aimed at your temple, you will accept toilet paper as currency and you will say forever and amen to anything.

Echoing Peat's thought on the use of language, popes and chief magistrates and SCOTUS have the tower of Babel use of its polemics and double entendres to justify anything. For them, with the muzzle of a revolver aimed at your temple, you will accept toilet paper as currency and you will say forever and amen to anything.

Amen! Well said Sir!

Birdie

I wonder which Protestant church or evangelical church isn't aligned with the Vatican in a show of unity with the hoax peddlers/war mongers?

Is there an official stance by the World Council of Churches? No doubt our churches have shown themselves to be for the most part tools of the rotten establishment.
If you check it out, you can see in the Vigano videos that not all in the Catholic Church are aligned with this pope. Some see the danger. Many more do not because it is hidden from them even though in plain sight. As Francis said, most are vaccinated, except for a "small group"....

yerrag

If you check it out, you can see in the Vigano videos that not all in the Catholic Church are aligned with this pope. Some see the danger. Many more do not because it is hidden from them even though in plain sight. As Francis said, most are vaccinated, except for a "small group"....
I understand what you're saying but I am referring to the leadership of these churches though.

mariantos

Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD 's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
Jeremiah 51:6

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Revelation 18:4‭-‬5

Old Irenaeus

Well, cf. John 3:14. Christ is the true bronze serpent who is lifted up for the salvation of the people.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
All of the Catholic hospitals here are enforcing the vaccine mandate for the “greater good” and people are more likely to get a religious exemption working for a regular hospital.

LUH 3417

The politicization of sacrificing oneself for others (getting vaccinated to protect another person, however “unscientific” that is) could never have caught on without religion.

OP
P

Peatness

The politicization of sacrificing oneself for others (getting vaccinated to protect another person, however “unscientific” that is) could never have caught on without religion.
This is a good point.
What happened to the cat?