The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

Perry Staltic

Allow both to grow together until the harvest. And in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather the tares, and bind them into bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my granary." Matthew 13:30

Birdie

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has written a stunning letter to America’s bishops in which he makes several astounding claims about COVID-19 jabs and the Church’s role in promoting vaccines.

021121vigano1.jpg

The Archbishop referenced drug treatments that have proven effective in fighting COVID without the risks of vaccines, noting that such drugs have been discredited by global health bodies and the media.

“It must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do,” he wrote.
“Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.”

Birdie

From the ZeroHedge article:
The Archbishop expressed his fury at other members of the clergy and Pope Francis himself for facilitating a “crime against humanity” and “satanic action against God.”

He has been in hiding for more than a year... since he first spoke out.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has written a stunning letter to America’s bishops in which he makes several astounding claims about COVID-19 jabs and the Church’s role in promoting vaccines.

View attachment 29803
The Archbishop referenced drug treatments that have proven effective in fighting COVID without the risks of vaccines, noting that such drugs have been discredited by global health bodies and the media.
Thanks so much for this Birdie! I love this Archbishop - wish he was our pope.

David PS

The ice age farmer has an interesting article about an article in the Lancet related to the "transition to planetary heath". This may be the euphemism for depopulating the world. I assume that the Pope and government leaders have bought into this idea and it forms the basis for their apparent inattentiveness to the harms of the vaccine. Just take the jab for the health of the planet (God's planet) and be done with it.

Last edited:

Birdie

Wow! So precovid? Do you know why he had to go into hiding?
Just from memory, he went into hiding after accusing the pope of ignoring or covering up reports of clerical sex abuse.

Peatful

Pope signed “document of human fraternity for world peace” with Arab leader - to usher in the one world religion.
Here’s a bit of data with an idea of the headquarters to be built:
5F11D636-61C8-4685-9968-8A434A327ACE.png
8DECE8E8-5B21-4D5E-AF33-144FB8C1B933.png

David PS

OMG...? The Pope is pure evil:

Perhaps he has just bought into the idea that there are too many people and that we need to depopulate the globe to save God's planet. It sort of like the plot of the first Kingsmen movie.

Lollipop2

Perhaps he has just bought into the idea that there are too many people and that we need to depopulate the globe to save God's planet. It sort of like the plot of the first Kingsmen movie.
I remember that move :): That was intense - had totally forgotten it until you mentioned it - there seems to be pieces that are eerily similar to today’s world.

Pope is obviously a part and contributor to the agenda - how do followers not see this?

Saba

I remember that move :): That was intense - had totally forgotten it until you mentioned it - there seems to be pieces that are eerily similar to today’s world.

Pope is obviously a part and contributor to the agenda - how do followers not see this?
For most of them, it doesn't enter their minds. They are indoctrinated since babyhood that the pope is infallible and good. I see this with most of my extended family members.

Lollipop2

For most of them, it doesn't enter their minds. They are indoctrinated since babyhood that the pope is infallible and good. I see this with most of my extended family members.
Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

yerrag

I think at least 90 percent of Catholics is this way.

Afraid of Hell.

OP
P

Peatness