The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

OP
P

Peatness

Reflections on the Epidemic as an Anthropological Challenge (Excerpts)

Birdie

Peatful

Old Irenaeus

Reflections on the Epidemic as an Anthropological Challenge (Excerpts)
Thanks, Pina. This was great.

I loved these lines:

"This is how fear begins to determine relationships, lifestyles, and our whole way of viewing human existence. It is the apotheosis of a post-Christian culture that not only refuses to embrace the leper, but that even refuses to embrace those who are perfectly healthy. Indeed, Christian charity comes to be prohibited by law when the authorities forbid our taking care of the other who is sick, or potentially so. It will take a new Saint Damian who, as a leper, lived among lepers while taking care of them in body as well as in spirit. He looked at the sick as a "true doctor", that is, he viewed them in their true integrity, as people made for the health of the body and for the salvation of the soul. He could not give them any medicine for leprosy, yet he did not abandon them to their suffering. He concretely took care of their physical needs and gave them the only true antidote to suffering: an ultimate meaning, which is God."

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I loved these lines:

"This is how fear begins to determine relationships, lifestyles, and our whole way of viewing human existence. It is the apotheosis of a post-Christian culture that not only refuses to embrace the leper, but that even refuses to embrace those who are perfectly healthy. Indeed, Christian charity comes to be prohibited by law when the authorities forbid our taking care of the other who is sick, or potentially so. It will take a new Saint Damian who, as a leper, lived among lepers while taking care of them in body as well as in spirit. He looked at the sick as a "true doctor", that is, he viewed them in their true integrity, as people made for the health of the body and for the salvation of the soul. He could not give them any medicine for leprosy, yet he did not abandon them to their suffering. He concretely took care of their physical needs and gave them the only true antidote to suffering: an ultimate meaning, which is God."
I really liked the whole thing but especially that part.

OP
P

Peatness

I loved these lines:

It's probably the most moving articles I have read of late. We need to hear more from anthropologists

Birdie

Not in line with the Pope, but from a Catholic magazine. The call in this article is to be reactionary, for example, to move our kids out of the government controlled schools and universities and to send them, instead, to schools that will teach them to love freedom.

The Culture War is Lost – Now What?​

MICHAEL WARREN DAVIS
LGBT priest

From the article:
If every conservative in America committed themselves to these little acts of sabotage, these elite institutions would fall. The secular-progressive elite would be driven from their fortresses.

Of course, this means conservatives will have to become something more.... We’ll have to become reactionaries. As I wrote in my new book, the reactionary is one who “lives in open revolt against the modern world.”

Regina

Not in line with the Pope, but from a Catholic magazine. The call in this article is to be reactionary, for example, to move our kids out of the government controlled schools and universities and to send them, instead, to schools that will teach them to love freedom.

The Culture War is Lost – Now What?​

MICHAEL WARREN DAVIS
LGBT priest

From the article:
If every conservative in America committed themselves to these little acts of sabotage, these elite institutions would fall. The secular-progressive elite would be driven from their fortresses.

Of course, this means conservatives will have to become something more.... We’ll have to become reactionaries. As I wrote in my new book, the reactionary is one who “lives in open revolt against the modern world.”
Where I am at, most of the contractors attend Church with their families AND also happen to be armed to their teeth. The city officials make no beans about what they think of the NWO/globalist and their stupid covid. As patriotic and ready to reclaim as they are, they are nothing compared to the immigrant contractor population. These dudes are serious freedom fighters. And they are not burned out. They are virile and preparing.
They are amazed at people acting like sheep.

Birdie

Where I am at, most of the contractors attend Church with their families AND also happen to be armed to their teeth. The city officials make no beans about what they think of the NWO/globalist and their stupid covid. As patriotic and ready to reclaim as they are, they are nothing compared to the immigrant contractor population. These dudes are serious freedom fighters. And they are not burned out. They are virile and preparing.
They are amazed at people acting like sheep.
I think we're a few, though too many, miles away. I know of these people and have been fortunate enough to have run into them during my life.

Birdie

Lewis, on the other hand, is not that type of dude.

He’s not disappointed by the shoddy implementation or the “co-opting” of the scientific ideal - he thinks the whole project is Satanic from top to bottom. In That Hideous Strength, the villainous National Institute for Coordinated Experiments (NICE) never produces any cancer cures or prison reforms, & never intended to. It’s all a flimsy excuse to torture animals & reanimate corpses & kidnap children - so flimsy that only a corrupt person would even pretend to believe it.

Perry Staltic

Thank you. From a distance, it would seem to me that the Catholic Church and the evangelical churches and the Protestant churches are very blemished, and that the Orthodox church would be above these blemishes. But from what you say, it is also just the same.

The Protestant and Catholic churches were overcome by the gnostic heresy, but Orthodoxy avoided that somehow. Doesn't mean they're perfect, but to their credit they didn't defile doctrine with gnostic ideas like the other two did.

OP
P

Peatness

We all do. But these remarks are helpful to those who object to the vaccine.
He has the power yet he is choosing not to exercise it

"In the Vatican, the costs must be met by the employee or visitor and the refusal of workers to obtain a Green Pass incurs suspension without pay".

They want us to believe the Pope is being injected with these viral vector poisons

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals