The Pope and Covid 'Vaccines'

I am speechless

True Christians, he points out, are supposed to care for their fellow human beings. And getting vaccinated is "an act of love."

How again do they square that with aborted fetus stem cells in the vaccine? Seems the Vatican changes the rules so they fit in with the popular vote.

yerrag

How again do they square that with aborted fetus stem cells in the vaccine? Seems the Vatican changes the rules so they fit in with the popular vote.
Yup.

But I don't even know if that vote is that popular. It has more to do with being an accomplice to stealing the popular vote.

Together with the SCOTUS and with establishment scientists, the Vatican is just another leg of the temple of high priests and false prophets.

Not to be overlooked is that people like to be led with a chain and collar, because they think they are humble when they are ignorant, and they follow and they call themselves law-abiding, and think what is science is what high priests nauseate, and what is moral is what legal scholars say is, those that argue a pork egg roll is kosher because there's no trace of pork to be seen.

yerrag

Because of our limited grasp of history, we have a very present-centric view of it. And because our perceptions are very much influenced by the propaganda of our times, we fail to gain a full understanding of history.

We know from the present dystopic presentation of current events that this assessment is finding wider acceptance in our community, and I would even dare say the majority in this forum holds this view. As for the world outside this forum, it is a hopeless case, imho. I will simply follow Jesus and say anathema to them and simply shake the dust off my feet. Woe!

As for the many Catholics here, present and former, I think what we share in common is our shared idea of truth. In substance, it does not differ at all from that of atheists and believers of other faiths. It is that truth is objective, and does not change because educated people become heathens, such that the majority view of the tribe, the zietgeist, assumes the quality held up as truth.

A good example of the ever-shifting nature of the Catholic Church is on the subject of anti-semitism, and this includes the subject of the Holocaust. While it can be argued that truth is slowly revealed upon discovery, the understanding of truth in the past can be different from that which is in the present, because of discovery. To Catholics, this is considered the work of the Holy Spirit.

But what if the Holy Spirit's inspiration is filtered by the information ether, by the ever-present state of censorship, which in present times, is laid out in the open, and in the past has cast a spell of ignorance on us in a more deceptive manner- hidden from us? What if our perception of truth is not the result of discovery, but of the ever shifting narratives that the evil masters deem convemient to rain down as manna upon us?

Here I present to you an article I came upon, written 10 years ago, in Unz. It's about the Holocaust. I will pique your interest by saying that the term "Holocaust" as we understand it in the vernacular, is a recent invention of the Zionists. It is a short piece, so don't worry it will suck up your time needed for research on your own personal health. Here goes:

yerrag

I would love to get either the distilled water or the saline solution vaccine.
Don't get the distilled water. It will be painful as the reason there's saline is because what gets injected has to be isotonic.

Try dropping distilled water into your eyes, and then they dropping saline drops and you'll feel the difference.

mariantos

2L5BKKOCDJHXDMM7GRKCD4W3TQ.jpg

Birdie

Archbishop Vigano presents an opposing view to the Pope's views. He has done 18 short interviews. The #10 interview was taken down today by Youtube.
Here is yesterday's interview. ~5 minutes.

4 1/2 minutes
The Viganò Tapes #9: “In no way can we accept” - YouTube

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

Archbishop Vigano presents an opposing view to the Pope's views. He has done 18 short interviews. The #10 interview was taken down today by Youtube.
Here is yesterday's interview. ~5 minutes.

4 1/2 minutes
The Viganò Tapes #9: “In no way can we accept” - YouTube
Thank you for posting. The churches need to be speaking up, we need them right now

yerrag

Thanks. Do you have a link to the censored interview in other sites?

Birdie

Thanks. Do you have a link to the censored interview in other sites?
No, I don't. I just found it said it was removed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals