Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for your quick response. Wow, that's pretty fast-acting. I am tempted to give it a try- oiliness not my problem LOL.

Can I ask why you chose to take this product? I am interested in in the PUFA-clearing aspect; if it helps with normalizing my dry skin that would be icing on the cake! happened to read the overview on a website that sells the product, and it certainly touts some amazing benefits. Would one not want or need to supplement certain vitamins, like C and D, if taking the Nano Soma?
Well I decided to try it to see if it would help keep my D up during the winter and my last level in December was basically the same as it was in July right after a beach vacation (low 80’s). I do try my best to go to the tanning bed 1-2 times per week during vitamin D winter here. I used to start feeling it pretty strong if I missed going but not so much this year. I get 800 IU from my multi but otherwise haven’t supplemented any D. I do not have any winter blues so far this year although that has progressively gotten better every year since discovering Peat in 2013. I would normally be feeling a little something by now. I don’t know if it’s coincidence or not and I’m on a low dose but I do think it’s worth trying.

Kray

That's awesome about your vitamin D status. I assume you are living in northern climate? I recently moved from SoCal (after almost 30yrs!) to PacNorthwest, so I am all ears on potentiating D levels. (By the way, what type of tanning bed would you recommend for winter use?)

Did you consider PUFA removal/mitigation in your decision to go with Nano Soma vs. some other, less expensive policosanol product? Just wondering on cost vs benefit. I am mostly interested in using for PUFA issues . Like you, I was introduced to Peat about the same time. I don't know about you, but I'm not religious about keeping PUFA out of my diet, I just try to maintain overall higher sat fats.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just added it to my cart out of convenience because I was ordering some other things from life giving store. It seems reasonable to try something more affordable first though. I have been lowish pufa for quite a while but I did get on a fish egg kick about the same time I ordered the nano soma so maybe it helped with those pufas.

LeeLemonoil

Diabetes? Long chain FAs? SATURATED!?!?! That’s not what my physician would tell me, nor my nutrition guru.

Margarine and Fish oil thrice a day will keep diabetes at bay.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Kray, this is a good article on using tanning beds for vitamin D. I just use the basic entry level bed.

Kray

I just added it to my cart out of convenience because I was ordering some other things from life giving store. It seems reasonable to try something more affordable first though. I have been lowish pufa for quite a while but I did get on a fish egg kick about the same time I ordered the nano soma so maybe it helped with those pufas.
Thanks again for your input. Hope to see some results, which ever one I choose.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks again for your input. Hope to see some results, which ever one I choose.
You’re welcome, I hope it helps and I hope you liked your new home.

Kray

I think I will give the Nano Soma a try. And if I can remember, I will let you know how I like it. Thanks for the well wishes on the new home. Quite an adjustment, but many great changes!

Kray

@Blossom
Had a quick follow-up question, if you don't mind! Others on this thread mentioned combining vitamin E with policosanol (or other form); I saw that Nano Soma adds vitamin E to their formula. Here is the link to their list of ingredients: Nano Soma Food Suppliment The Nano Soma

I don't know how much E or policosanol is in a given dose of 5 sprays, but do you think it's overkill to take NS if one has a good source of E to supplement that also happens to contain policosanols (such as Tocovit)? I don't recall you mentioning whether you supplement with a vitamin E product.

Thank you, Blossom!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom
Had a quick follow-up question, if you don't mind! Others on this thread mentioned combining vitamin E with policosanol (or other form); I saw that Nano Soma adds vitamin E to their formula. Here is the link to their list of ingredients: Nano Soma Food Suppliment The Nano Soma

I don't know how much E or policosanol is in a given dose of 5 sprays, but do you think it's overkill to take NS if one has a good source of E to supplement that also happens to contain policosanols (such as Tocovit)? I don't recall you mentioning whether you supplement with a vitamin E product.

Thank you, Blossom!
My bottle lists 3.9 IU per 5 sprays. I don’t take any E besides a small amount in my multi vitamin. I suppose the best way to judge would be to trial both policosanol with vitamin E and nano soma and compare. Since you are already on TocoVit I’d probably just try adding policosanol first.

Kray

My bottle lists 3.9 IU per 5 sprays. I don’t take any E besides a small amount in my multi vitamin. I suppose the best way to judge would be to trial both policosanol with vitamin E and nano soma and compare. Since you are already on TocoVit I’d probably just try adding policosanol first.
I already pulled the trigger and bought the Nano Soma- sounded so good I couldn't resist. Hope I'm not spending a lot of money for nothing, when I already have the p-cosanol in Tocovit. I might just try the Nano alone for a bit, take a break from Tocovit. Curious to know what source of E Nano uses- do you happen to know?

Thank you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I already pulled the trigger and bought the Nano Soma- sounded so good I couldn't resist. Hope I'm not spending a lot of money for nothing, when I already have the p-cosanol in Tocovit. I might just try the Nano alone for a bit, take a break from Tocovit. Curious to know what source of E Nano uses- do you happen to know?

Thank you!
Here’s a screenshot of my bottle. It doesn’t say specifics on the type of vitamin E. Maybe @LifeGivingStore would know? 3254E79A-ECBB-4D39-8D3D-C815BADA504A.jpeg

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thank you!
Is that the same as the nano-policosanol talked about in this thread (Policosanol might be effective against COVID-19 and the spike protein)?

Because it has remarkable properties on covid , TSH and vitamin C. Although I'm not convinced it is much superior to regular policosanol, so it would be interesting if someone could try and compare both of them .

Coderr

For policosanol, I'm considering eating 2 grams of beeswax a day. What do you say for that? Does it make sense?

I've transcribed some parts of the interview about Nano Soma since I found it rather exceptional and intriguing. As someone who has problems with autoimmune diseases and has bad reaction to supplemental VIT D and many other supplements I found out early - by researching on my own - that VIT D receptor (VDR) plays a huge role in the autoimmunity. The fact that studies you shared talked about how policosanol can substitute or be agonist or antagonist depending on the situation to the VDR left me excited. Here is the most important parts of the interview.

Nano Soma Interview Richard + Jeffery
Polycosanol is understood to have some impact on cholesterol levels but that's about it. The magic happens when you take that and turn it into a nano particle and put it in the body in a way that's accessible to the body. I describe it as natural magic because it is that powerful. I've seen enough evidence now to be willing to say that this carries the blueprint for life and so it's been - you might say - talking to our bodies literally forever in terms of biological life. Places where you tend to find (Policosanol) are unrefined sugar from sugar cane, unrefined rice, peanuts...
Its developer Dr. Raghavan who just spent about 25 years in the in pharmaceutical industry before he got disillusioned and left. The key is that this little Polycosanol is in all - as he says - "the sun splashed area of plants" and it performs a role apart from the lipid envelope. It performs a role in protecting plants and may even play a role in germination. And a small percentage of the policosanol in its normal form is in the Nano form - Only a very small amount. And what happens is - and what's happened is - that when we've refined our food one of the things that gets taken out is policosanol, so this has been removed from our diets.

There is yet to be a human health condition that this hasn't been tested against that it doesn't trigger the body to heal itself. It's been formally tested against 18 pathological viruses including the one we can't talk about.
It's been tested against the 10 most infectious diseases and the body heals all of them in the presence of this little magical particle.

We have 48 or 49 what are called nuclear receptors in our cells and basically they are the core - you might say operating system of the body. They really control most of what's going on. The most important one perhaps is the vitamin D receptor. And so vitamin D turns that receptor on. That's effectively one of its key roles in the body. But if the vitamin D receptor is overactive, vitamin D can do nothing for it. And this is why we have a bunch of autoimmune diseases, parkinson's disease, ALS - all of these are actually caused by an overactive vitamin D receptor. So looking at Parkinson's specifically - it's triggered by an excess of a protein called TNF alpha.
So when when you put Nano Soma in the body if the vitamin D receptor is overactive it turns it down, so this excess of TNF alpha or for example the cytokine storms that we hear about associated with COVID 19 they can't happen. They simply can't happen because that vitamin D receptor is regulated. This is unheard of. It's never been seen before and it's actually part of Dr. Raghavan's patents. Because this is widely patented around the world. There are three patents in the U.S on this extraordinary technology. We've got another 47 of them. Raghavan said it actually works on all of them (Nuclear Receptors). It turns out there are only tests available for 27 of them. For 22 of them the results are absolutely clear that it regulates without question. For the other five results are unclear and there are no tests for the others. So this little particle is like the key to the functioning of our bodies that we didn't know existed until this showed up and our bodies begin to operate on levels and in ways we didn't think was possible. So in addition to regulating all of the nuclear receptors it also triggers the body to produce its own vitamin c. We lost the ability to produce vitamin c genetically I don't know maybe four million years ago. It applies to all primates and guinea pigs some people suggested fruit bats as well.
Other animals have the ability to produce their own vitamin C. What this product does is trigger the body's innate ability to take oxidized vitamin C and turn it back into vitamin C in the body. Most the vitamin c that we consume gets pretty rapidly oxidized because the body recognizes that it's not its own vitamin C. I don't know how this happens. So it can sustain levels of vitamin C when it needs to for healing and other conditions that you could never sustain using supplementation. Raghavan has demonstrated that this little particle triggers effectively a replication of the human genome so if our DNA has been interfered with, whether it be genetic defects, whether it be environmental, whether it be intentional. And there's certainly some evidence that these vaccinations - any impact they might have is swept out of the body completely. So any interference that's planned from this technology the body will clear it for itself.

Humanity will look back and will wonder how it was that we walked through this time when we lived with illness and disease and aging because it'll all be swept away. It'll no longer be in our experience and in my opinion the whole environment of big pharma with vaccination and so many of these other things will disappear. In fact many of the nutritional supplements that people take today won't be required either because many people take them because they believe there's a lack of nutrition in our food. Raghavan says for the most part that's simply not the case. The issue has been that the mechanisms for supplying nutrients and energy into the cells have been compromised and it's one of the first things that's fixed. The mitochondria delivery of nutrients and energy into the cells is transformed. This is why many people experience almost instantly a boost in energy because these things are repaired.

"Nano Soma" is the name of the product and it's it's one of the names that Dr. Raghavan has for it. As a as a brand name the product itself is actually patented under the name of "Metadichol" which is an anagram for methodical.

These autoimmune diseases basically arise because our immune system is not working correctly and primarily they are caused by an overactive vitamin D receptor. It can be other receptors but primarily it's the vitamin D receptor. So when you put Nano Soma in the body the vitamin D receptor is regulated. Autoimmune diseases will disappear. And related conditions. Maybe not overnight but you keep using it all of these things disappear the body heals itself.

There have now been at least three cases where people have been in a coma for months and their relatives became aware of Nano Soma and they basically sprayed it in their mouth once a day and within a week all three of them had woken up.

USAGE
: Start with one spray for a few days and then build up to five sprays for a week and then use what is really the startup protocol. If you have any existing health condition and that is as Dr. Raghavan describes it: "A bottle in a week, a second bottle in two weeks and the third bottle in four". The normal usage of this is five sprays once a day in your mouth. That's the ongoing use. And so if you have an existing health condition there is clear evidence of benefit from using five sprays four times a day, which basically uses up a bottle in a week. Then after you've done that use fire sprays twice a day - which will take you two weeks to use a bottle and then you settle down into the fire sprays once a day. Of course you can use it more than that - this is food.

A.R

Guys! I figured out maybe the easiest way to get policosanols. Simply chew the beeswax with bee pollen, and it melts in seconds, instead of 30-90 minutes. Plus you get the benefits of beepollen and maybe some additional synergy
This sounds amazing.

How much do you use each of bee pollen and wax? Are you still getting good results? I might try this since it’s quite clear that just the powder on its own can be hard for the body to digest. The combo of pollen and wax will provide a more natural product with natural cofactors already included.

A.R

How would you compare nano sama to maybe Tocovit/mitolipin in terms of the physical effects you feel?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How would you compare nano sama to maybe Tocovit/mitolipin in terms of the physical effects you feel?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I would say nano soma seems a bit stronger than mitolipin in my experience but I liked them both. I’d really have to take them both again and do a comparison to give you a better answer than that. I’ve never tried tocovit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals