OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Circulating Very long chain saturated fatty acids are inversely correlated to Type 2 diabetes risk.

They didn't mention octacosanol/policosanol but, I guess they should work as well, if their mechaism has to do with their saturatedness/anti-pufa/ anti-inflammatory effects.

Jam

Tzheng2012

So does anyone know of we should be looking for higher amounts of certain types of policosonals in different products?

Which brands have people found benefits from? Purebulk, swanson?

Kray

Nano Soma definitely makes me oily.
@Blossom
Hi! I'd like to know if your comment is positive (did it resolve a dry skin issue?) on the Nano Soma. I was considering giving that a go to see if it would help me overcome some extremely dry skin/eczematous issues. Seems some of the other brands mentioned on this thread could be worth a try, too. Would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom
Hi! I'd like to know if your comment is positive (did it resolve a dry skin issue?) on the Nano Soma. I was considering giving that a go to see if it would help me overcome some extremely dry skin/eczematous issues. Seems some of the other brands mentioned on this thread could be worth a try, too. Would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
Yes but I can only use a max of one spray per day or my hair and skin become unbearably oily-like a teenager in puberty oily! I’m currently just using it a couple times per week. I have tended toward oily skin all my life though until menopause though so I’m not sure if it would effect someone who naturally has dry skin the same way.

Kray

Thanks for your quick response. Wow, that's pretty fast-acting. I am tempted to give it a try- oiliness not my problem LOL.

Can I ask why you chose to take this product? I am interested in in the PUFA-clearing aspect; if it helps with normalizing my dry skin that would be icing on the cake! happened to read the overview on a website that sells the product, and it certainly touts some amazing benefits. Would one not want or need to supplement certain vitamins, like C and D, if taking the Nano Soma?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals