The Physiology Of Willpower: Linking Blood Glucose To Self-Control

OP
S
You could probably juice a steak and get the same effect, although it feels like a plant would have more water.

narouz

sm1693 said:
I stated in a different thread that I believed that health effects from consuming the juice sucked from whole fruit is noticeably different from the pasteurized juice sitting on unrefrigerated store shelves. I couldn't explain why the health effect is different. I could only feel the difference after months of doing each method.

The scientific explanation may be that whole fruit contains EZ water and this type of water is destroyed in commercial juicing practices and/or pasteurization. Gerald Pollack mentions it in this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=199&v=bvDoOlX9Fn0

Yeah, I like this angle!

Philomath

S_S, this video was great! Except when he starts talking about sugar :eek: He was clearly speculating!! Pollack could learn more about the effects of sugar and starch on blood by reading Dr. Peats work.

What he said about making EZ water with infrared light and Aspirin was intriguing. That process, in combination with his description of homeopathy made me think about W.F Koch.
Was Koch making EZ water with the red hot catalyst and possibly diluted Emodins ??

OP
S
The manner in which he speculates is what makes him a real scientist. You can also notice how he takes interest and writes down the names of other people that the kid was suggesting from his own associations. This indicates a sense of trust and empathy that most people in this field don't have.

hmac

If you watch the 'what is life?' Lecture by Pollack he mentions that light is the fundamental factor for structuring water and creating an exclusion zone. The most potent wavelength was, of course, infra-red...

I think the amount of blood sugar and the control of it go hand-in-hand. There's a dependence between those factors. That is, how much energy does the body have to spend to get high blood sugar back in balance - we know it needs to be in a certain range, but how much energy does it take different people to bring their range up or down to that level after eating (or not eating) certain foods.

dd99

This is a really interesting thread. Did anyone ever make their own EZ water using infrared light?

OP
S
This is a really interesting thread. Did anyone ever make their own EZ water using infrared light?

Sometimes I eat ice cubes, Gerald Pollack said ice turns to EZ water when it melts.

nikolabeacon

I stated in a different thread that I believed that health effects from consuming the juice sucked from whole fruit is noticeably different from the pasteurized juice sitting on unrefrigerated store shelves. I couldn't explain why the health effect is different. I could only feel the difference after months of doing each method.

The scientific explanation may be that whole fruit contains EZ water and this type of water is destroyed in commercial juicing practices and/or pasteurization. Gerald Pollack mentions it in this interview:

I noticed similar difference when i was drinking raw milk. And also when i am in the mountains during summer drinking spring water my sleep quality is much better...i mean 7 hours of sleep is like my 8-9 of "normal" ordinary sleep. Maybe its CO 2.

But I think that EZ water from food is most important terapeuticaly for people with impaired cellular respiration and thus not enough ATP( together with light) production for inducing this state of water in the cells.

But surely is usefull also in people with normal respiration and ATP production as an extra health benefit.

And interestingly pressure builds EZ .....and when you think about milking the cow and the pressure formed during extraction from the udder. Extra health benefits from raw milk probsbly comes from this .....So its probably later destroyed with heat ? EZ water in spring water is also built by increadible pressure thst pushes the water from great depths on the surface.