The Perfect Metabolism Boosting Morning Routine

Dino D

The video is long, you should write a summary...

i watched only for 2 minutes
I saw that he says that coffee gives you stress if you don't support it with calories
coffee gives me stress always
only if I go keto i feel relaxed on coffee, no matter if I eat or not... sooooo

schultz

I saw that he says that coffee gives you stress if you don't support it with calories

Have you tried lattes?

M

member 2106

Coffee gives me stress too, almost always.
Why does it not stress you on keto, do you think?

Dino D

Coffee gives me stress too, almost always.
Why does it not stress you on keto, do you think?
@Antonello my friend has the same experience... we both dont know the reason, we can guess
1. Guess, When youre on keto your fule is ketones, you adapt, coffee gives just more stress but because this is now your metabolism you feel even better-more ketones
2. Guess, its the carbs, the iritants or the toxins that come with carbs, because i get a bad reaction from coffee, i feel bad, and when im lucky to go to the toilet i feel 80% better after the toilet, but i still feel teanse 4-8 hours after just one cup...
On keto i even sometimes fall a sleep after coffee because of the calming effects...
However keto is not the answer, i have a thread about that, you can check it out...

Francisco

@Antonello my friend has the same experience... we both dont know the reason, we can guess
1. Guess, When youre on keto your fule is ketones, you adapt, coffee gives just more stress but because this is now your metabolism you feel even better-more ketones
2. Guess, its the carbs, the iritants or the toxins that come with carbs, because i get a bad reaction from coffee, i feel bad, and when im lucky to go to the toilet i feel 80% better after the toilet, but i still feel teanse 4-8 hours after just one cup...
On keto i even sometimes fall a sleep after coffee because of the calming effects...
However keto is not the answer, i have a thread about that, you can check it out...

What “toxins” come with carbs? Or are you going by low-carb logic and suggesting that sugar is a toxin.

Dino D

What “toxins” come with carbs? Or are you going by low-carb logic and suggesting that sugar is a toxin.
No,
Intolerance to potatoes (nightshades) as an example, or to unripe fruit
Or endotoxin that comes from digesting starch or veggies or some fruits... so stuff like that,,, and when youre full of it and then take coffee that moves all of that, ramps up your metabolism and all of that you start to feel :)

Francisco

No,
Or endotoxin that comes from digesting starch or veggies or some fruits... so stuff like that,,, and when youre full of it and then take coffee that moves all of that, ramps up your metabolism and all of that you start to feel :)

I see what you mean.
I’ve started drinking coffee the past few days and I’ve been feeling some effects. I’ll have to tweak my diet to see what works best.

inurendotoxin

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

nbznj

freshly squeezed OJ and whole goat milk, wake me up when something better ever pops up

Antonello

Cyproheptadine allow me to drink coffee without stress response (probably because blocks adrenaline), but I eventually gave up coffee and all the stimulants

inurendotoxin

Strong coffee on full stomach and/or with (brown) sugar has always been rocket fuel for me.

My latest theory is that it compensates for poor thyroid function, or possibly magnesium deficiency. So if your thyroid is good, you probs don't need coffee.

ravensburger

Strong coffee on full stomach and/or with (brown) sugar has always been rocket fuel for me.

My latest theory is that it compensates for poor thyroid function, or possibly magnesium deficiency. So if your thyroid is good, you probs don't need coffee.

o_O

Theory?

Peat has literally written that coffee is a thyroid surrogate and contains a good amount of magnesium...

Marcine

No,
I wonder if you cooked and cooled the potatoes for resistant starch if that would change your reaction? I have no clue, just wondering if you have checked into that.