The Peat Whisperer (by Danny Roddy)

Bodhi

Hi Y'all!

I hope u understand i'm very new to Peating so with all the reading i'm doing on the internet the question arose why i cannot seem to find Danny Roddy's book "The peat whisperer"

The website seems to be gone too....

Did Ray Peat sue him?

Greets, Bodhi

Dan W

Re: The peat whisperer book

My memory's fuzzy, but I think Danny mentioned something along the lines of seeing shortcomings in the book as he's learned more. He's working on a new book.

A

Anonymous

Bodhi said:
Hi Y'all!

I hope u understand i'm very new to Peating so with all the reading i'm doing on the internet the question arose why i cannot seem to find Danny Roddy's book "The peat whisperer"

The website seems to be gone too....

Did Ray Peat sue him?

Greets, Bodhi

No he didn't sue him. Danny actually gave him some of the proceeds. Pm me your email and I'll send it to you. It's great.

A

Anonymous

Here ya go everyone!

Attachments

• the_peat_whisperer.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 3,044
A

Anonymous

How great is this book?!?!?!?

This was my introduction to Rays work. When I saw ice cream, eggs, milk, cheese, fruit, and ruminant meats I was sold.

Dan W

Here's Danny's full reasoning on pulling the book:
Danny Roddy said:
I think the book is partly responsible for some of the dogmatism surrounding Peat's ideas (as are a lot of my older posts), which is why I discontinued the book and deleted the articles.

If it helps new people wrap their heads around Peat's bigger ideas and explore them more on their own using the source material (raypeat.com) — awesome, but I cringe at a lot of the language I used.

I'm actively trying to make up for those errors with the newer content I've been putting out on the facebook, twitter, instagram, organizing the panic, and in the future with a bioenergetic view.

A

Anonymous

Dan Wich said:
Here's Danny's full reasoning on pulling the book:
Danny Roddy said:
I think the book is partly responsible for some of the dogmatism surrounding Peat's ideas (as are a lot of my older posts), which is why I discontinued the book and deleted the articles.

If it helps new people wrap their heads around Peat's bigger ideas and explore them more on their own using the source material (raypeat.com) — awesome, but I cringe at a lot of the language I used.

I'm actively trying to make up for those errors with the newer content I've been putting out on the facebook, twitter, instagram, organizing the panic, and in the future with a bioenergetic view.

Makes sense. His organizing the panic recommendations were certainly more flexible than peat whisperer. I thought he did a great job with it but it certainly reads more like an instruction manual conpared to his more recent content which encourages self experimentation and interpreting symptoms.

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

I read it in an hour or so and i LOVED every bit of it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals