The Pandemic is a Gold Mine for some.....

Birdie

I didn't know where to put this but it does fit in here because it's one more example of the Big Guys fighting to legitimize the Gold Mine protocol that benefits them.

Yes, experts at Harvard have found that when doctors follow the accepted protocol, their patients do better !!

Doctors who follow guidelines for basic procedures generally achieve better outcomes than those who deviate​

Birdie

Continued:

Some estimates suggest that approximately 25 percent of health care spending in the U.S. is wasteful. Reducing this waste will require addressing multiple sources of unnecessary spending, one of which is inappropriate clinical decision-making, researchers noted.

“Researchers have long suspected that much of that waste lies in the variation of the appropriateness of care from one physician to another,” Song said. “This study offers evidence that this problem is large and widespread across specialties.”

Birdie

Good article. Thanks.
Stunning:
"Billionaire and former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg has been named the chair of a prestigious Pentagon oversight committee that makes tech recommendations to the defense secretary and other top brass."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals