The Original 7 Wonders Of The World: The Food Pyramid

Ben.

He's baaack... Ok, so definitely yes to increasing dopamine which will have an inverse effect on serotonin or decrease serotonin which will up your dopamine. The issue becomes more complex if the person involved is overweight as inflammation and high estrogen and prolactin will be adverse to healing. The A/D combo works wonders. Histamine is also generally high with eczema which can be a trigger as it can for asthma. I don't advocate a targeted approach but a shotgun one: getting healthy will start at gut level. Leaky gut will cause a cascade reaction with endotoxin and the resulting inflammation. I would also start on antibiotics and activated charcoal to wipe the bacteria slate clean. And then there's this: an anti-parasitic regimen. Having parasites can cause rosacea and eczema. There are natural protocols for this and then there's Ivermectin. If parasites are involved the condition may worsen temporarily before clearing but this stuff works wonders and if I were everyone I most certainly would use this every few months. Ivermectin and "fish cylin" can be obtained at Tractor Supply if your physician is uncooperative. Eat clean and avoid tap water at all costs as it is rife with SSRI's that tens of millions of annual prescriptions pass along into our drinking water. I buy bottled (glass) mineral water in the hope that it's less evil by a factor.
These are only my opinions of course as I am not allowed to recommend or state anything as I am not an MD (thank Christ). These are the things that I do/did.
Serotonin has proven links to auto-immune issues.

Didn't they ban prophylactic antihelmetic usage in some countrys for aminal use due to them developing to many resistances? (Similarily to antibiotics)
And what is fish cylin? Can't find something under that term with google.

Where i live they require prescription and no doctor will give them to you unless theres proof of an infection (which is ironic because we all have some type/form of parasite in us),

If it wasn't for the corona bull**** i wouldve visited my neighbour switzerland where one can get pyrantel over the counter. I found an "online" doctor but he charges for the 20-30 euro medication an additional 80-100euros for the prescription so it would cost me like 400-500 euros (which is like 500-610 dollars) for as little as 4x4=16 tablets (250mg per tablet)... americans can even buy it in liquid form from amazon ...

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Also pays to look into mold possibility. In 2005 I was feeding hay to my horses and sometimes the hay had mold. My kids also had parasites as we had a passel 'o' animals. The anti parasitic cleared up their warts (a sign of tapeworm).
This is all good information Rick K! Thank you SO much!! I went to take a pick of the back of his knees yesterday and it is nearly cleared up right now. I think the cotton must have helped tremendously, but we started the MSM yesterday to address any parasites that may be lurking. We will do the charcoal for good measure too. One last question. How long to take the charcoal?

Rick K

Didn't they ban prophylactic antihelmetic usage in some countrys for aminal use due to them developing to many resistances? (Similarily to antibiotics)
And what is fish cylin? Can't find something under that term with google.

Where i live they require prescription and no doctor will give them to you unless theres proof of an infection (which is ironic because we all have some type/form of parasite in us),

If it wasn't for the corona bull**** i wouldve visited my neighbour switzerland where one can get pyrantel over the counter. I found an "online" doctor but he charges for the 20-30 euro medication an additional 80-100euros for the prescription so it would cost me like 400-500 euros (which is like 500-610 dollars) for as little as 4x4=16 tablets (250mg per tablet)... americans can even buy it in liquid form from amazon ...
So..the fish cylin is simply penicillin or amoxicillin that you can buy off the shelf at Tractor Supply (for fish so no prescription but it is the same as prescription). The Ivermectin is also there, again, off the shelf (for animal use so no prescription). This is only in the States. The tractor supply in Canada doesn't have this. Animal supply stores also sell DMSO which the communist organization (FDA) had banned for human use: also available at Tractor Supply.

Rick K

This is all good information Rick K! Thank you SO much!! I went to take a pick of the back of his knees yesterday and it is nearly cleared up right now. I think the cotton must have helped tremendously, but we started the MSM yesterday to address any parasites that may be lurking. We will do the charcoal for good measure too. One last question. How long to take the charcoal?
I only took it for three or four days. It will absorb endotoxin but I highly recommend a visit to Tractor Supply for the antibiotics. If you look at my post to @Ben you will see what to ask for. Pet supply or farm supply stores all sell this. Ivermectin is invaluable as an anti parasitic and is completely safe. I'm sure you've heard that doctors who prescribed it for whatever they labeled covid found people had a remarkable recovery. Good Luck

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I only took it for three or four days. It will absorb endotoxin but I highly recommend a visit to Tractor Supply for the antibiotics. If you look at my post to @Ben you will see what to ask for. Pet supply or farm supply stores all sell this. Ivermectin is invaluable as an anti parasitic and is completely safe. I'm sure you've heard that doctors who prescribed it for whatever they labeled covid found people had a remarkable recovery. Good Luck
Gotcha! Thanks again! You are a wealth of knowledge!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Although the dietetic association now feebly acknowledges that sugars don't raise the blood sugar more quickly than starches do, they can't get away from their absurd old recommendations, which were never scientifically justified: “Eat more starches, such as bread, cereal, and starchy vegetables--6 servings a day or more. Start the day with cold (dry) cereal with nonfat/skim milk or a bagel with one teaspoon of jelly/jam. Put starch center stage--pasta with tomato sauce, baked potato with chili, rice and stir-fried beef and vegetables. Add cooked black beans, corn, or garbanzo beans (chickpeas) to salads or casseroles.”

The Dietetic Association's association with General Mills, the breakfast cereal empire, (and Kellog, Nabisco, and many other food industry giants) might have something to do with their starchy opinions. Starch-grain embolisms can cause brain damage, but major money can also make people say stupid things." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"After decades of “education” to promote eating starchy foods, obesity is a bigger problem than ever, and more people are dying of diabetes than previously. The age-specific incidence of most cancers is increasing, too, and there is evidence that starch, such as pasta, contributes to breast cancer, and possibly other types of cancer." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The below link is all the reasons why I have never, and will never get a mammogram. It is more to what I said at the beginning of this post. Our government has set us up to keep us sick and needy!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The simplicity of things such as supplementing thyroid, progesterone, and sugar, avoiding an excess of phosphate in relation to calcium, and avoiding polyunsaturated fats, makes it possible for people to take action themselves, without having to depend on the medical system." Heart and Hormones by Ray Peat (2013)⠀

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Hayflick also published the observation that, while the cells kept in dishes at approximately body temperature deteriorated, cells kept frozen in liquid nitrogen didn't deteriorate, and he concluded that "time" wasn't the cause of aging. When I read his comments about the frozen cells, I wondered how anyone of normal intelligence could make such stupid statements. Since then, facts that came out because of the Freedom of Information Act, cause me to believe that a financial motive guided his thoughts about his cultured fibroblasts." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Mechanisms and Essentiality: When something is unavoidable, in ordinary life, talking about "essentiality," or the minimum amount required for life or for optimal health, is more important as an exploration into the nature of our life than as a practical health issue. For example, how much oxygen, how many germs (of what kinds), how many cosmic rays (of what kinds), would produce the nicest human beings? The fact that we have adapted to something---oxygen at sea level, microbes, or vegetable fats, for example--doesn't mean that we are normally exposed to it in ideal amounts." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The idea that a little bit of something harmful is good for you was adopted by the petroleum, chemical and nuclear industries and their agents in government around 1950, and treated as a scientific concept, with the name ‘hormesis.’ When the public was starting to worry about the increased radioactivity of the environment because of nuclear bomb explosions, the US government was actively suppressing information on the increasing amount of environmental ionizing radiation, but they were even more active in promoting the idea that “small amounts” of radiation are harmless and even beneficial.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"In conventional schools (as in conventional society) 10,000 questions go unanswered, not only because a teacher with many students has no time to answer them, but also because most teachers wouldn't know most of the answers." -Ray Peat

akgrrrl

“The idea that a little bit of something harmful is good for you was adopted by the petroleum, chemical and nuclear industries and their agents in government around 1950, and treated as a scientific concept, with the name ‘hormesis.’ When the public was starting to worry about the increased radioactivity of the environment because of nuclear bomb explosions, the US government was actively suppressing information on the increasing amount of environmental ionizing radiation, but they were even more active in promoting the idea that “small amounts” of radiation are harmless and even beneficial.” -Ray Peat
The studies posted by Charlene and Ty Bollinger (on the DirtyDozen list by the govt of most censored health and natural medicine proponents) have shown that the "little hits" of every single "possible carcinogen" over our lifetimes, guides cancer growth to the location in which those compounds settle.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The studies posted by Charlene and Ty Bollinger (on the DirtyDozen list by the govt of most censored health and natural medicine proponents) have shown that the "little hits" of every single "possible carcinogen" over our lifetimes, guides cancer growth to the location in which those compounds settle.

That makes perfect sense. I looked them up on the internet and they are anti-vaxxers too.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Did you see this shocker i got from a government site and posted somewhere on the forum yesterday? It is from 2013 and titled "The Dark Side Of Stem Cells Triggering Cancer Progression By Fusion". Considering that they are using stem cells in our vaccines, I am surprised that study is still up!

akgrrrl

Interesting.
The evolution of the study of cancer has come to the present as a form of metabolic disease. Enter Ray Peat, and all the parts and pieces his wisdom cites of ensuring a thriving organism. Not one that is constantly diverting energy towards ameliorating multiple assaults from the industrial, engineered world.
Did you see this shocker i got from a government site and posted somewhere on the forum yesterday? It is from 2013 and titled "The Dark Side Of Stem Cells Triggering Cancer Progression By Fusion". Considering that they are using stem cells in our vaccines, I am surprised that study is still up!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Education can either activate or suppress mental energy. If it is mainly obedience training, it suppresses energy. If it creates social dislocations, it disturbs mental and emotional energy." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals