IhateFin

Why don't you just make a liquid ru486 product? May actually cure PFS for once!

All of us were have concluded our ru cycles have been experience small improvements by the day!
It's crazy and exciting.
This could be the cure and if not still something that addresses the issues at its source instead of just adding supplemental hormones or prohormones. It's a promising game changer.

Have you considered this?
If you're afraid of it being deemed anti-peat you could always justify it with the fact that it antagonises cortisol at the glucoirtocoid receptor.

IhateFin

Hyperbole,cherry picked contexts like everything else you post.
You cure nobody nor stabilize them,they all regress back,your ideas would require someone to live wrapped in cotton wool. You still have erectile dysfunction and this is why you are using others to try substances before you waste your money.
You have clearly being picking from Peat and posting in on other forums to get guinea pigs to try what you want them to.
This guy has guinea pigged hundreds of people online and got them to send tests results with similar spiel as to above,he uses reductionism and information to appear aithorititive,clearly a thinking individual can see through this but gear heads and those desperate can’t,they see information and a reductionist thread to follow and run after it accordingly,it’s no surprise all his supporter have health issues,the main thing in common with all his supporters is erectile dysfunction and imo this stems from their mental health and outlook,perceptions and meanings.

I don't know what you're talking about man. Thanks to this guy I've felt closer to myself than ever before! And it all started when I looked at fin like a horrible progestin (which is exactly what it is). Not sure where you get idea that we have regressed haha we have made more headway in PFS in the last months than over the last decade.

RedStaR

I don't know what you're talking about man. Thanks to this guy I've felt closer to myself than ever before! And it all started when I looked at fin like a horrible progestin (which is exactly what it is). Not sure where you get idea that we have regressed haha we have made more headway in PFS in the last months than over the last decade.

We still don't know if RU486 resolves PFS.

And this might be news to you, but RU486 was brought up as a possible PFS treatment a decade ago.

Makrosky

I hope it works, but we'll have to wait a few weeks to see how it actually went. It's really sad now the discussion will be politically biased (defenders of gbol vs rp users). So it's gonna be really biased. Sad. Anyway... if you're so convinced RU486 cures PFS, you can start selling it yourself. You can become millionaire in 1 week.

Constatine

Fin is a horrible progestin. Was GB saying this? I agree with him actually.

IhateFin

Yeah gboldev came in with bold claims about fin being a progestin and everybody flipped their ***t. Then as the weeks went on those that were sceptical started to see he was right. N now he's gone and can't guide those taking ru. Prettt lame

IhateFin

I hope it works, but we'll have to wait a few weeks to see how it actually went. It's really sad now the discussion will be politically biased (defenders of gbol vs rp users). So it's gonna be really biased. Sad. Anyway... if you're so convinced RU486 cures PFS, you can start selling it yourself. You can become millionaire in 1 week.

Maybe @TubZy n I will start a research chem place dedicated to ru alone haha
So far it shows great potential!
We just got off it so we will know in the coming weeks, but we are all seeing MASSIVE improvements in different areas with more steadily coming as the days go by.

IhateFin

is androsterone easily converted to estrogen? if i have problems with DHEA converting to estrogen, will I with androsterone?

androsterone actually potently tanks 3bhsd and reduces estrogen. its awesome. you will have no problems with it.

IhateFin

i personally did not experience hairloss but i have PFS so it may be different in someone with the healthy ability to produce DHT. androsterone can easily convert back into DHT so im sure its possible

TeslaFan

That was his main point, and I've heard that idea before from someone else, and even posted about it on PFS forum.

PFS peeps were basically stuck at trying to revive 5AR enzyme, which manufacturer of Finasteride claims it inhibits. This partial truth has led many astray. Gbold managed to draw attention to Fin being primarily a progestin, similar to depo-provera, and then, that many of its effects can be reset with RU486. Some members started testing this theory, and reported getting better.

At this point, as @IhateFin pointed out, several forum members suddenly went apeshit on gbold.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Maybe @TubZy n I will start a research chem place dedicated to ru alone haha
So far it shows great potential!
We just got off it so we will know in the coming weeks, but we are all seeing MASSIVE improvements in different areas with more steadily coming as the days go by.
Cool! Wish you the best. Keep us posted!

Dhair

@haidut Would 11-keto-dht be more effective when used with progesterone, or would androsterone be better? I would be a little concerned about raising allopreg too much because of my negative experience with daily doses of 5a-DHP. But I think you said that DHEA might prevent that from happening?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
What about only all natural alternatives for blocking GR and being anabolic. For lowering cortisol I was thinking Vit D, A, E, K2, emodin, Mg, Zn, lysine (other amino acids), theanine, B3, B6. For androgenic I was thinking all that increases testosterone, which would be basically the same as mentioned above, including caffeine and exercise. For anabolic, just exercise and amino acids which stimulate muscle protein synthesis. What about natural supps that block cortisol receptors directly? What would be the strongest natural cortisol receptor antogonist?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Wouldn't cortisol overshoot after stopping an anti-cortisol pro-hormone/steroid?

B

Braveheart

What about only all natural alternatives for blocking GR and being anabolic. For lowering cortisol I was thinking Vit D, A, E, K2, emodin, Mg, Zn, lysine (other amino acids), theanine, B3, B6. For androgenic I was thinking all that increases testosterone, which would be basically the same as mentioned above, including caffeine and exercise. For anabolic, just exercise and amino acids which stimulate muscle protein synthesis. What about natural supps that block cortisol receptors directly? What would be the strongest natural cortisol receptor antogonist?
Relora?

superhuman

@haidut have you looked into the different SARMS and whats your take on that? they seem insanely effective and a lot of people have gotten great results from them. They are super anti catabolic and some help in increasing muscle mass as well. There are a lot of different SARMS that does different things. Most of them also come without any negative side effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut have you looked into the different SARMS and whats your take on that? they seem insanely effective and a lot of people have gotten great results from them. They are super anti catabolic and some help in increasing muscle mass as well. There are a lot of different SARMS that does different things. Most of them also come without any negative side effects.

I have looked at them but am ambivalent. Many of them are molecules with chloride or fluoride and have hepatic side effects. Most of them have not been tested long enough to be certain of safety. And when safer androgens like androsterone exist (that can be combined with anti-catabolic like pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA) it is hard to see much benefit in making a product with a SARM. But I keep an eye on that research for sure.