The Occultism of the Elite

Richiebogie

Trump does seem to be using Gematria in that mattress commercial, however his time as president was all about taking power from the elites and giving it back to the people.

The experience weakened him financially and whereas once he was loved, he is now hated by the mainstream media.

However, he has lead people to God, as predicted by a Roman Catholic priest in the early 1980’s.

Maybe 911 or 119 signifies collapse.

It might be time he releases a sequel video!

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Trump does seem to be using Gematria in that mattress commercial, however his time as president was all about taking power from the elites and giving it back to the people.

The experience weakened him financially and whereas once he was loved, he is now hated by the mainstream media.

However, he has lead people to God, as predicted by a Roman Catholic priest in the early 1980’s.

Maybe 911 or 119 signifies collapse of old power.

He did what? The grip of the elites is tighter than ever before. There would have been harsh opposition to any such bold power grab as seen in the last few years, Trump added nothing to it. His inept (or deliberate) failings as the figurehead of that opposition was a blessing for the powers (or a an implemented strategy)

If the latter is the case he won’t suffer anything apart from some public court cases as part of the charade and to further vilify everything associated with his presidency.

The jury is out who Trump really is.

OP
J

jb116

Maybe 911 or 119 signifies collapse.

@LeeLemonoil post sums it up succinctly.

Everything you say is begging the question. He didn't do any of those things, there was the illusion that he would. There was the assumption he will save us from the swamp as he said. As it turned out the swamp is us. I maintain that he is different side of the same coin but because he's a different side, the illusion must be that he is different. So you throw the people a bone here and there, and let the momentum of the belief in Trump - being polar to what we typically see as a politician - take over by itself. @burtlancast thread is a good one to understand this idea that he was a front basically or at best, used as a pawn. 18 Ways Trump Supported The Swamp During His Presidency

Richiebogie

Trump’s successes would have far outweighed those 18 points, except for Covid and the steal:

Additionally he promoted traditional US heroes and values, Christianity, law and order, and rescuing children.

Near the end of his first term he put a limit on overseas graduates taking US graduate’s jobs.

I’m not sure you can work that hard rewriting trade agreements, attending and speaking at rallies etc. all the while being a double agent.

Why do Democrat and RINO demons manifest every time he speaks?

Trump has given the people a taste of what is possible.

He has set back the Luciferian agenda.

Do you think he was part of Hillary’s plan?

Last edited:

Regina

Trump’s successes would have far outweighed those 18 points, except for Covid and the steal:

Additionally he promoted traditional US heroes and values, Christianity, law and order, and rescuing children.

Near the end of his first term he put a limit on overseas graduates taking US graduate’s jobs.

I’m not sure you can work that hard rewriting trade agreements, attending and speaking at rallies etc. all the while being a double agent.

Definitely not part of Hillary's plan. Early on in Trumo's run, I complained to someone with very high military clearance. He said with his usual brevity, "if it was Hillary, you'd already be dead". The masses cannot fathom or comprehend the level of power and control they have and seek more. How any one can hear about "transhumanism" and not wake up, is so saddening. The ONLY way out of this is to unite in humanity. And not fall for their cheap imitation of caring.

OP
J

jb116

Trump's successes, which will easily be overturned in time, are nothing more than akin to a doctor giving the child a lollipop after his vaccination shot.

Throw the dog a bone and it's distracted, while you quietly put the leash around its neck.

OP
J

jb116

That quote is really good.
Nutrition builds our structure, if we have been building an incoherent structure for years correcting this with more coherent nutritions takes time, we will literally reprint ourselves with ideal nutrition toward a coherent structure that allows the "will" to flow ideally and push us as an organism into a human "becoming" rather than the rigid human "being".
Good stuff: "rigid human being." And not only takes time but we have to reconcile with a restructured organism for better or for worse and if we are talking typical damages, then usually for worse. But we can in essence save ourselves with tuning towards coherent structure, as you said. This will, or coordination of will, then pursues becoming.

jnklheimer

you're either living in a different reality (which I accept and don't discriminate) or you're absolutely delusional and displaying some minor psychotic traits. It is really a toss-up between either and I can accept both options. if we are sharing the same reality and you are just willingly self deluding yourself, this needs to stop. it has gone on long enough. it's a choice, ok

jnklheimer

‘Great post.

Many of the ruling class have books hundreds of years old informing them about human behavior, they know from the past and lived experience many patterns of human behavior, this was taken to a whole other level when Norbert Weiner wrote cybernetics-control and feedback in the animal and machine, they also use Claude Shannon‘s information theory, Shannon also wrote the mathematical theory of communication.

They use information to Induce meaning in the populace, few ask "how they know what they know" ,many just parrot.

My belief is that meanings stick when humans sense a potential to increase their bioenergetic resources via the principal of least action, the less energy used for maximum payoff, this seems to be a general pattern in nature/physics I think?
For example people will associate with the most imbecilic behavior if they receive a bioenergetic payoff, the association with celebrity is such a lure, popularity is the potential to acquire bioenergetic resources, others can also associate with another’s popularity and siphone potential bioenergetic resources.

I think an equation could be written to describe this process, the equation could tell whether the information will work or not, as in induce a meaning that would stick.
Meanings won’t stick if bioenergetic resources exerted is higher than bioenergetic resources received.

An example -Would you have one off sex with a dog for €100,000 with just one witness present, most folks going through covid lockdowns would have sex with said dog, even more so in contemporary society where degeneracy is seen as a virtue.
However if we ask for more of your energetic resources to be applied- would you have sex with a dog once a day for 6 months to receive €100,000?
What about -would you have sex with a dog while being live streamed to 4 Chan for €100,000, most will say no because socially they may loose access to bioenergetic resources via humiliation etc, it is possible though in today’s degenerate low intelligent society they may become a celebrity and gain access to more bioenergetic resources, the success of reality TV hints at this possibility.
pls dont bring doggo into this

ndn

Remember too that the Jesuits love mixing sports and politics together. If you don't follow politics then you follow sports, music, media etc. Check out Zachary K. Hubbard's youtube channel. He has been taken down numerous times. He has picked baseball, football, golf, basketball winners months before the games. Also, many political and yes weather events too. The world is a stage for authoriantism. Check his stuff out. https://youtube.com/channel/UCJ-Af2Dw5kFWvcfD_cLWwHw
He must have rumble or something else ...youtube would be the first to delete him ...what other platform is he on ?id love to see that

LUH 3417

A3806635-A825-4454-AE3D-E4218557C735.jpeg
Coronavirus = 56
Declared on March 11th, the 70th day of the year (and there’s use of the 70).

THX 1138 release date March 11, 1971
Budget $777,777

Summer

View attachment 30664Coronavirus = 56
Declared on March 11th, the 70th day of the year (and there’s use of the 70).

THX 1138 release date March 11, 1971
Budget $777,777

For a long time I’ve wondered, if there were any legitimacy to gematria, why doesn’t the average person use it to their benefit?

LUH 3417

For a long time I’ve wondered, if there were any legitimacy to gematria, why doesn’t the average person use it to their benefit?
I believe it’s functioning relates to the construction of an artifice, an image, and the summoning of attention. The average person doesn’t have access to major news media outlets, Hollywood production studios, and grand mimetic self replicating reality methods that the elites do which direct energy and attention to their mimetic rituals.

Maybe average individuals do it subtly through virtual reality and internet identities, art making, writing etc but it’s not comparable to the scale that someone with power and money can manifest through numbers/words/images.

I don’t even necessarily believe in it’s power as much as I recognize that it’s utilized. Even if it’s meaningless and nonfunctional, either the elites intentionally partake in it - or there is some organic functional pattern making at work (I tend to lean more towards the former)

LUH 3417

The op’s linked article mentions children having the ability to dream up and manifest images due to their high metabolic rate and tendency to think in images.

Maybe this lack of ability in adults has something to do with the general scarcity of metabolic energy in most of the population; possibly the elites supplant their deficiencies through the attention of the masses via gematria, media, symbols etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals