The Occultism of the Elite

J

jb116

Okay, so out of interest from a few, and since I have been mentioning this occult practice as the centerpiece to major events that we see in other threads, I thought I'd explain it a bit here:

Maybe you'll find it interesting but also can start seeing more connections out there.

@LeeLemonoil
@ThinPicking

ThinPicking

Okay, so out of interest from a few, and since I have been mentioning this occult practice as the centerpiece to major events that we see in other threads, I thought I'd explain it a bit here:

Maybe you'll find it interesting but also can start seeing more connections out there.

@LeeLemonoil
@ThinPicking
Thanks for taking the time @jb116, most interesting.

LeeLemonoil

„ even if one did not subscribe to this as intentional ritual, it still stands that there is something here, maybe in terms of an esoteric, organic expression of reality itself and that gematria is still perhaps a signpost to designate what is occurring in the reality. „

Maybe therein manifests itself some natural algorithm, an undercurrent to all their actions that follow a certain approach.
Maybe they have figured out some patterns of action based on laws of nature that is the most successful or most powerful or most efficient.
And following and reinforcing those patterns brings on such organic expressions, manifestations necessarily, maybe without them understanding entirely. They have just realized along the way if you do this and that and it actually was successful these and that numbers and ciphers occur.
So they stuck to it and it worked.
No wonder Big Tech is all about Data and algorithms. They long to know in detail what they do, long to fully understand their secret of power - hoping it offers way more power beyond that (it likely does)

On the other hand, maybe Biden is just an old man feeling his time coming and he actually evjoyed being an old, diminisng man spending his last few years on earth at home in his basement along with his dog.

As would be natural. Instead of going through the chore of being US-President.
Thus the sentimental quote.

Last edited:
OP
J

jb116

Thank you for taking some time out to read that guys! LeeLemonoil thanks for adding your thoughts too. All valid points really! What fascinates me is how one can subscribe to this "code" but in the two different ways, while both ways illustrate, like a roadmap if you will, what reality you're looking at perhaps with a slightly different conclusion. You get a sense of intention. Maybe I'll make posts of other important numbers that repeated redundantly if anybody's interested.

LeeLemonoil the emphasis on Big Tech and Data is an important one. I've been saying for a while now myself that Data is the new gold. Recently @Drareg posted about Palantir and their very "data-driven" tech. Words and numbers not only allow for gain but repeat them often enough and you can convince people of your idea of reality. And if those are nefarious ideas, you see ultimately what the consequences could be. The word "spelling" is related to spells; casting spells.

jay123

Remember too that the Jesuits love mixing sports and politics together. If you don't follow politics then you follow sports, music, media etc. Check out Zachary K. Hubbard's youtube channel. He has been taken down numerous times. He has picked baseball, football, golf, basketball winners months before the games. Also, many political and yes weather events too. The world is a stage for authoriantism. Check his stuff out. https://youtube.com/channel/UCJ-Af2Dw5kFWvcfD_cLWwHw

ThinPicking

I've been saying for a while now myself that Data is the new gold.
I know a few MBA types who are jacked on this meme. The hype practically makes it real, even if it fundamentally isn't.

@jb116 sir, are you a believer?

It's one of those days for me. I can feel the weight of it all.

OP
J

jb116

Remember too that the Jesuits love mixing sports and politics together. If you don't follow politics then you follow sports, music, media etc. Check out Zachary K. Hubbard's youtube channel. He has been taken down numerous times. He has picked baseball, football, golf, basketball winners months before the games. Also, many political and yes weather events too. The world is a stage for authoriantism. Check his stuff out. https://youtube.com/channel/UCJ-Af2Dw5kFWvcfD_cLWwHw
Yes, absolutely. Sports, with its own polarizing propensities, primes the average citizen into "my team vs your team" mentality. I've mentioned Hubbard here before and he is indeed a good source to learn this stuff. He definitely played a role in my learning of this subject matter.
I know a few MBA types who are jacked on this meme. The hype practically makes it real, even if it fundamentally isn't.

@jb116 sir, are you a believer?

It's one of those days for me. I can feel the weight of it all.
ThinPicking, can you explain exactly what you are asking me? Believer of what? What meme?

Drareg

Thank you for taking some time out to read that guys! LeeLemonoil thanks for adding your thoughts too. All valid points really! What fascinates me is how one can subscribe to this "code" but in the two different ways, while both ways illustrate, like a roadmap if you will, what reality you're looking at perhaps with a slightly different conclusion. You get a sense of intention. Maybe I'll make posts of other important numbers that repeated redundantly if anybody's interested.

LeeLemonoil the emphasis on Big Tech and Data is an important one. I've been saying for a while now myself that Data is the new gold. Recently @Drareg posted about Palantir and their very "data-driven" tech. Words and numbers not only allow for gain but repeat them often enough and you can convince people of your idea of reality. And if those are nefarious ideas, you see ultimately what the consequences could be. The word "spelling" is related to spells; casting spells.

"The word "spelling" is related to spells; casting spells".

Great insight, it’s interesting how the word was adapted and used to denote a trance or hypnosis in people, casting a spell is about power over others, it’s what words do today, a trance of meaning is induced via verbosity.

Peat said verbosity is the first sign of psychopathology......

Drareg

„ even if one did not subscribe to this as intentional ritual, it still stands that there is something here, maybe in terms of an esoteric, organic expression of reality itself and that gematria is still perhaps a signpost to designate what is occurring in the reality. „

Maybe therein manifests itself some natural algorithm, an undercurrent to all their actions that follow a certain approach.
Maybe they have figured out some patterns of action based on laws of nature that is the most successful or most powerful or most efficient.
And following and reinforcing those patterns brings on such organic expressions, manifestations necessarily, maybe without them understanding entirely. They have just realized along the way if you do this and that and it actually was successful these and that numbers and ciphers occur.
So they stuck to it and it worked.
No wonder Big Tech is all about Data and algorithms. They long to know in detail what they do, long to fully understand their secret of power - hoping it offers way more power beyond that (it likely does)

On the other hand, maybe Biden is just an old man feeling his time coming and he actually evjoyed being an old, diminisng man spending his last few years on earth at home in his basement along with his dog.

As would be natural. Instead of going through the chore of being US-President.
Thus the sentimental quote.

‘Great post.

Many of the ruling class have books hundreds of years old informing them about human behavior, they know from the past and lived experience many patterns of human behavior, this was taken to a whole other level when Norbert Weiner wrote cybernetics-control and feedback in the animal and machine, they also use Claude Shannon‘s information theory, Shannon also wrote the mathematical theory of communication.

They use information to Induce meaning in the populace, few ask "how they know what they know" ,many just parrot.

My belief is that meanings stick when humans sense a potential to increase their bioenergetic resources via the principal of least action, the less energy used for maximum payoff, this seems to be a general pattern in nature/physics I think?
For example people will associate with the most imbecilic behavior if they receive a bioenergetic payoff, the association with celebrity is such a lure, popularity is the potential to acquire bioenergetic resources, others can also associate with another’s popularity and siphone potential bioenergetic resources.

I think an equation could be written to describe this process, the equation could tell whether the information will work or not, as in induce a meaning that would stick.
Meanings won’t stick if bioenergetic resources exerted is higher than bioenergetic resources received.

An example -Would you have one off sex with a dog for €100,000 with just one witness present, most folks going through covid lockdowns would have sex with said dog, even more so in contemporary society where degeneracy is seen as a virtue.
However if we ask for more of your energetic resources to be applied- would you have sex with a dog once a day for 6 months to receive €100,000?
What about -would you have sex with a dog while being live streamed to 4 Chan for €100,000, most will say no because socially they may loose access to bioenergetic resources via humiliation etc, it is possible though in today’s degenerate low intelligent society they may become a celebrity and gain access to more bioenergetic resources, the success of reality TV hints at this possibility.

OP
J

jb116

"The word "spelling" is related to spells; casting spells".

Great insight, it’s interesting how the word was adapted and used to denote a trance or hypnosis in people, casting a spell is about power over others, it’s what words do today, a trance of meaning is induced via verbosity.

Peat said verbosity is the first sign of psychopathology......
Indeed words have this power. Repeat the words or phrases with a dash of authority and you've got millions following you. Remember all of the key phrases last year people were using: "Hospitals Are Overwhelmed" or "Cases Are Surging" to name a couple. Without any thought people didn't even question the veracity of these remarks, they just parrot, like you said.

Also good reference to "bioenergetic resources." I don't know if you recall our long, marathon conversation in 2016 about Nietzsche...? Anyway I'm not bringing that topic up again lol but what you say reminds me of what he has said about "will looking for economy" with aging especially. So just tying that in as it is akin to bioenergetic resource. Absolutely the bioenergetic resource is extremely important and the immediate, modern history of human behavior perhaps demonstrates that people would stoop to new lows to acquire this resource. I could also see Learned Helplessness encouraging the degeneracy or the "do whatever it takes" mentality.

Regina

Indeed words have this power. Repeat the words or phrases with a dash of authority and you've got millions following you. Remember all of the key phrases last year people were using: "Hospitals Are Overwhelmed" or "Cases Are Surging" to name a couple. Without any thought people didn't even question the veracity of these remarks, they just parrot, like you said.

Also good reference to "bioenergetic resources." I don't know if you recall our long, marathon conversation in 2016 about Nietzsche...? Anyway I'm not bringing that topic up again lol but what you say reminds me of what he has said about "will looking for economy" with aging especially. So just tying that in as it is akin to bioenergetic resource. Absolutely the bioenergetic resource is extremely important and the immediate, modern history of human behavior perhaps demonstrates that people would stoop to new lows to acquire this resource. I could also see Learned Helplessness encouraging the degeneracy or the "do whatever it takes" mentality.
and the coming sick "programmable" digital money.. . :confused:

OP
J

jb116

and the coming sick "programmable" digital money.. . :confused:
Yea. I don't know yet what to make of bitcoin. Is the elite against it because they know it gives us freedom and anonymity or because they need a reset to ZERO excluding themselves when bitcoin becomes official digital currency. Great Reset needs to be a reset after all.

Drareg

”will looking for economy" with aging? This sounds interesting, do you have any good links on the topic?
Yes, all the great philosophers get close to it, Peat is the only one to frame it in biological terminology that I know of making the "will" more accessible through substances that cohere to it.

Pregnenolone is involved in the structure of microtubules, some believe consciousness/will begins here, as it flows into our structure here,kind of like a radio antenna, the charge has to be within you to amplify the signal/will, like a radio needs a battery supply to utilize the signal and amplify, either way taking pregnenolone even at 1mg increases perceptive capacity, Peat speaks about brain charge/capacitance, the more charge the more capacity you have to hold patterns in mind, it seems that when you get close to the "will" you know all so to speak, you just know how to act and function as a human, perceive, think, act.

Learned helplessness is basically losing the "will" to go on, the will continues but the organism‘s structure is regressive to the flow of the will, the will looks to reproduce/continue at all costs, it enters into emergency mode libido to reprint itself and attempt to be more coherent/functional, like a cell suiciding itself.

Random :2cents:, it’s obviously more nuanced and multi faceted being the core of reality and all.....

OP
J

jb116

”will looking for economy" with aging? This sounds interesting, do you have any good links on the topic?
Yes, all the great philosophers get close to it, Peat is the only one to frame it in biological terminology that I know of making the "will" more accessible through substances that cohere to it.

Pregnenolone is involved in the structure of microtubules, some believe consciousness/will begins here, as it flows into our structure here,kind of like a radio antenna, the charge has to be within you to amplify the signal/will, like a radio needs a battery supply to utilize the signal and amplify, either way taking pregnenolone even at 1mg increases perceptive capacity, Peat speaks about brain charge/capacitance, the more charge the more capacity you have to hold patterns in mind, it seems that when you get close to the "will" you know all so to speak, you just know how to act and function as a human, perceive, think, act.

Learned helplessness is basically losing the "will" to go on, the will continues but the organism‘s structure is regressive to the flow of the will, the will looks to reproduce/continue at all costs, it enters into emergency mode libido to reprint itself and attempt to be more coherent/functional, like a cell suiciding itself.

Random :2cents:, it’s obviously more nuanced and multi faceted being the core of reality and all.....
Absolutely love the pregnenolone idea. Perhaps that amplifying of the signal once it's present has to do with a sufficiency of nutrition? Right, so that the depersonalization some report is maybe the overflow of consciousness substrate without the "will" to make use of it...? Capacitance principle certainly is applicable in terms of how much can be held. The same applies in electrical and audio engineering that we had to learn about.

These are the type of things that I write about along with the will and this economy idea too. Most of it are my writings to be honest which I don't make public lol I'm not great at writing, it's more about the ideas.. Other than Nietzsche I don't know of any other source that gets into it. Not saying there isn't others, maybe I just don't know about them. He has said things like:

"That which constitutes growth in life is an ever more thrifty
and more far-seeing economy, which tries to achieve more and more with
less and less force— As an ideal, the principle of the smallest expenditure
"

So stuff like that fascinates me. I find crossover now (meaning the past 6 years), creating more meaning with Peat's ideas while sprinkling in my own to make a complete picture. Yes for sure it's much more complex!

Drareg

Absolutely love the pregnenolone idea. Perhaps that amplifying of the signal once it's present has to do with a sufficiency of nutrition? Right, so that the depersonalization some report is maybe the overflow of consciousness substrate without the "will" to make use of it...? Capacitance principle certainly is applicable in terms of how much can be held. The same applies in electrical and audio engineering that we had to learn about.

These are the type of things that I write about along with the will and this economy idea too. Most of it are my writings to be honest which I don't make public lol I'm not great at writing, it's more about the ideas.. Other than Nietzsche I don't know of any other source that gets into it. Not saying there isn't others, maybe I just don't know about them. He has said things like:

"That which constitutes growth in life is an ever more thrifty
and more far-seeing economy, which tries to achieve more and more with
less and less force— As an ideal, the principle of the smallest expenditure
"

So stuff like that fascinates me. I find crossover now (meaning the past 6 years), creating more meaning with Peat's ideas while sprinkling in my own to make a complete picture. Yes for sure it's much more complex!

That quote is really good.
Nutrition builds our structure, if we have been building an incoherent structure for years correcting this with more coherent nutritions takes time, we will literally reprint ourselves with ideal nutrition toward a coherent structure that allows the "will" to flow ideally and push us as an organism into a human "becoming" rather than the rigid human "being".