The Numbers Thread: Empirical Data On Covid19

mrchibbs

Little fact: 98% of deaths occured in people older than 60.

I wanted to start this thread so people could share interesting data that they find on covid19.

I've shared my opinion in other threads, I do believe this ''crisis'' is not only massively overblown but fraudulent.
That being said, I could be wrong, so any type of data/information/number related to this topic is relevant and useful to consolidate here.

I'll start by sharing two pieces of information, from my country, Canada. My home province (Quebec) is by far the epicentre, with more than half the cases in the entire country, and especially, in and around the biggest city (Montreal). Here are the latest official statistics from the government, breaking down the deaths according to age:

upload_2020-5-9_17-50-28.png

By my calculations, this means that 91% of deaths occured in people 70 or older, and 98% in people 60 or older.
There are almost no fatalities at all for people under 50. And we're talking about 2000+ deaths, which is a tiny fraction of the old people who die here each winter. It's not even a bump.

Moreover, most people over 70 have been totally isolated for several months at this point. For many, that means no phone calls, no human face no nothing, just a dry wall and maybe phone calls to demented friends all day long, and no sunshine exposure either. And to me that's the biggest factor behind all the deaths, as evidenced by the huge body of literature on the mortality risks associated with social isolation.

I share this information because I want to underline how ridiculously different a picture these numbers paint vs. the narrative in the news.

Furthermore, a recent study from the state of NY, revealed that 94% of patients hospitalized for covid-19 also suffered from a preexisting chronic illness. study here

This is merely patients with known issues. It doesn't reflect asymptomatic, low-thyroid, depleted vitamin D3 people. I'll go out on a limb and and claim that that 99.9% of cases implicate people with impaired metabolic health (which from Ray's work we know is a lot of people out there)

I have my case elsewhere that I consider the reported numbers of covid cases to be massively inflated, and I think most of the deaths are labeled as covid-19 almost by default, as the deaths from other diseases have massively plunged since March. There is a strong incentive to over-report, if only to scare people into obedience.

I don't want to appear insensitive. I know people who have been ill. Heck, I've been ill with some virus. But the more I look into this, the less I can take it seriously.

Feel free to share. Thanks

Last edited: