The New Domestic Terrorists: Questioning Government and Corporate Narratives and Propaganda Makes You A Terrorist

Demyze

The New Domestic Terrorist: The Government’s War on Thought Crimes

The U.S. government, which speaks in a language of force, is afraid of its citizenry.

What we are dealing with is a government so power-hungry, paranoid and afraid of losing its stranglehold on power that it is conspiring to wage war on anyone who dares to challenge its authority.

All of us are in danger.

OP
Demyze

Demyze

OP
Demyze

Demyze

U.S. Homeland Security Report: "False or Misleading Narratives and Conspiracy Theories" to be Categorized as "Terrorism"? - Global Research

U.S. Homeland Security Report: “False or Misleading Narratives and Conspiracy Theories” to be Categorized as “Terrorism”?​

If this isn’t a government effort to discourage lawful speech, I don’t know what is.​

In case you’ve forgotten, that report – a public declaration of the federal government’s official view of terrorism – called the top terrorist threat to the United States:

false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions.

Their words, not mine.

Trying to “undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions” is now a terrorist act?

Then I’m a terrorist.

Especially since the bulletin specifically mentions COVID-19: there is widespread online proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19.

There’s that word “misleading” again. As this White House has made clear, “misleading” facts are those that lead people to opinions of conclusions it doesn’t like.
image.jpg

No, no one has knocked on my door or threatened to arrest me.

But that does mean the government is not targeting me – along with other prominent Covid and vaccine skeptics. Per the bulletin, the Department of Homeland Security in 2021 expanded its evaluation of online activity as part of its efforts to assess and prevent acts of violence.

The government has other tools against people it classifies as terrorists too, including plenty of secret ones.

And remember, to be a terrorist under these terms, your speech simply has to potentially inspire acts of violence.”

Potentially.

If this isn’t a government effort to discourage lawful speech, I don’t know what is. The question is whether it is so broad and dangerous that I can prove it will have a chilling and unconstitutional effect on me (and other people) even if I do not know I am being targeted. It feels like a form of prior restraint, all the worse for being so broad.

Will courts agree? There may be only one way to find out.

And quickly, if I do it. The Rocket Docket in the Eastern District of Virginia feels like the place.

TheSir

And remember, to be a terrorist under these terms, your speech simply has to potentially inspire acts of violence.”

Potentially.
God I wish my speech was that influential.

Dave_Fit

Welcome! We hope you enjoy our banana republic, also while you're here check out our infallible state run media, people who bought that also liked some of our globally effective and quite wonderful color revolution techniques during the previous administration.

I like how they also threw elections in there along with Covid. You can now never question election results, and government health pronouncements, seems you can't question war motives either, or corruption, also known as anything the totalitarian government deems in their interest.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Welcome! We hope you enjoy our banana republic, also while you're here check out our infallible state run media, people who bought that also liked some of our globally effective and quite wonderful color revolution techniques during the previous administration.

I like how they also threw elections in there along with Covid. You can now never question election results, and government health pronouncements, seems you can't question war motives either, or corruption, also known as anything the totalitarian government deems in their interest.

You may be a bit too harsh on the US:): I think the entire Western world has basically become a third-world territory. The elites always admired and were envious of how effective and efficient 3rd world countries are in dealing with the "herd", so they just decided to implement it in the West too.
Kidding aside, this has been going on since at least early 20th century. As you probably know, the older siblings of the Boomers were known as the "Silent Generation". Ray is a member of that generation, and their name stems from the persecution of anti-govt activism in the 1950s and early 1960s under McCarty and J.E. Hoover. It is the same nowadays, except that technology amplifies the effectiveness/efficiency of the fascist methods while also giving the latter a much bigger audience.

Dave_Fit

You may be a bit too harsh on the US:): I think the entire Western world has basically become a third-world territory. The elites always admired and were envious of how effective and efficient 3rd world countries are in dealing with the "herd", so they just decided to implement it in the West too.
Kidding aside, this has been going on since at least early 20th century. As you probably know, the older siblings of the Boomers were known as the "Silent Generation". Ray is a member of that generation, and their name stems from the persecution of anti-govt activism in the 1950s and early 1960s under McCarty and J.E. Hoover. It is the same nowadays, except that technology amplifies the effectiveness/efficiency of the fascist methods while also giving the latter a much bigger audience.
Agreed, and it's hard to imagine the cognitive dissidence going on. There are people I know who feel the Media has been outright lying/deceiving to them about elections, Russia-gate, pandemic, vax, capitol riot, and a whole host of other things, that now thinks what they are being told about Ukraine is suddenly from honest brokers.

Regina

Regardless of the ethical aspect of supporting transgenderism, this subject shouldn't have been such a big part of political discussion in the first place considering it affected so few people before constant media amplification.
Don't let cher babies grow up to be college students. :smirk:

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom