The Nano-Domestic-Quell-Dossier pdf

achillea

We've got to look into how we can throw these "infections" off their course. I remember our town was going to be the first to get fully tested, phone rang every morning to get us into the "round-up". (Sounds quaint, doesn't it?) I had an intuitive flash that they were curious about our bodies saturation level of the sky origin nano's, and sure enough, PCR is used in the dossier posted here. I had concern of the infections caused by the swab. Here is an extreme tragic event. Magnets seem to connect with these so they may be of use to break up their self assembly. I'm using Michael Chapala's nano-killer and magnet sticks. I really don't like the idea of ingesting Borax..., Instead- looking into an ultra-pure water system that can extract microplastics and nanoparticles but it takes some bank to get this. In the testimonial a woman had offered some of the water to a women who had just been shot and wasn't feeling well, she immediately felt better but I'm afraid it isn't the end of the story for her... Stay vigilante, this is the greatest show on earth. Ideas, thinking, organic hive-minds like ours are what they aren't expecting.
New fungus would spread from exactly where they put their "PCR tests" (bitchute.com)
Nano-Domestic-Quell-Dossier.pdf (itsacoup.org)
Michael Chapala - YouTube
Nano - Purified, Hyper - Oxygenated Water, OPHORA Water

OP
achillea

achillea

We've got to look into how we can throw these "infections" off their course. I remember our town was going to be the first to get fully tested, phone rang every morning to get us into the "round-up". (Sounds quaint, doesn't it?) I had an intuitive flash that they were curious about our bodies saturation level of the sky origin nano's, and sure enough, PCR is used in the dossier posted here. I had concern of the infections caused by the swab. Here is an extreme tragic event. Magnets seem to connect with these so they may be of use to break up their self assembly. I'm using Michael Chapala's nano-killer and magnet sticks. I really don't like the idea of ingesting Borax..., Instead- looking into an ultra-pure water system that can extract microplastics and nanoparticles but it takes some bank to get this. In the testimonial a woman had offered some of the water to a women who had just been shot and wasn't feeling well, she immediately felt better but I'm afraid it isn't the end of the story for her... Stay vigilante, this is the greatest show on earth. Ideas, thinking, organic hive-minds like ours are what they aren't expecting.
New fungus would spread from exactly where they put their "PCR tests" (bitchute.com)

Nemo

any one see a pattern here in our health problems? Asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, lung cancer ....blood clots. The list goes on.

For people not biting, Edward Snowden was part of whistleblowing the existence of this program.

Thanks for the link, achillea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom