The Myth of Bioweapons (lanka - terrain model, germ theory farce)

Kykeon

I'd like to see the reference to that!
oh no here i go again listening to probably 2 hours of danny roddys podcasts on 2x. I am going to transcribe it all i think, i waste so much time going back and searching for infobits.
got it:
View: https://youtu.be/5sop_zLMZ34?t=5299

many of these episodes discuss viruses and exosomes and there similar characteristics and how they are generated by intelligent organisms. i can only recommend listening to the ones who deal with viruses and exosomes, ray provides very good insights, even though i listened many times i still learn something everytime i replay them. Ray agrees in essence that Viruses are gene transfers and that viral matter and exosomes are beneficial for the organism, however in state of bodily dysfunction they can cause problems and maladaption, also some viruses are outright bad (as described in the pumice + plant virus combination which probably caused the rare brain disease

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Yes, I recall that story from this podcast of the plant researcher who failed to use gloves, messing around with plant exosomes (virus material?) and died shortly thereafter. I believe it was a matter of hours. (What could possibly go wrong?!...).

lilsticky

the wikipedia page on terrain theory has just been renamed "Germ theory denialism". even if you write terrain_theory in the url it will be redirected there

yerrag

Future generations will hear only of Drosten and Gallo as we hear now of Pasteur and Darwin, and they will know little of Lanka and Dusenberg, just as we know little of Beauchamp and Lamarck.

Not only is history written for the victors, but so is science.

And the future will no longer think, but merely process information. As they will regress as their brains fall into disuse.

The thyroid panel tests will declare them euthyroid, and their bodies produce no energy to power their brain, and for their brain a bionic computer is attached.

For just as we are made to believe we need vaccines for immunity, we will be made to not think and allow a computer to serve as our brain.

And we will also have one identity and one culture, and we can truly call each other equals.

LUH 3417

I am listening to this.....not sure I'm understanding everything.
Is the video saying virus's are not proven to exist?
That doesn't make sense to me. Go kiss a person with an active herpes cold sore and see what happens.
I had a BF who kissed me when I had a cold sore and it made my cold sore go away, actually. He believed love cured all diseases.

sunny

Future generations will hear only of Drosten and Gallo as we hear now of Pasteur and Darwin, and they will know little of Lanka and Dusenberg, just as we know little of Beauchamp and Lamarck.

Not only is history written for the victors, but so is science.

And the future will no longer think, but merely process information. As they will regress as their brains fall into disuse.

The thyroid panel tests will declare them euthyroid, and their bodies produce no energy to power their brain, and for their brain a bionic computer is attached.

For just as we are made to believe we need vaccines for immunity, we will be made to not think and allow a computer to serve as our brain.

And we will also have one identity and one culture, and we can truly call each other equals.
Just as big pharma and the modern medical system managed to sideline homeopathy and chiropractic.

yerrag

Just as big pharma and the modern medical system managed to sideline homeopathy and chiropractic.
AMA is Zionist all the way through.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals