The Myth of Bioweapons (lanka - terrain model, germ theory farce)

yerrag

Yes, good video.

Thank you.

Steve

I am listening to this.....not sure I'm understanding everything.
Is the video saying virus's are not proven to exist?
That doesn't make sense to me. Go kiss a person with an active herpes cold sore and see what happens.

Jon2547

I am listening to this.....not sure I'm understanding everything.
Is the video saying virus's are not proven to exist?
That doesn't make sense to me. Go kiss a person with an active herpes cold sore and see what happens.
What does that mean?

Jon2547

How can a virus not exist, when you will most like catch herpes if you kiss someone with a cold sore?
If it's not a virus, then what is it?
Viruses are the result of disease and not the cause. Sometimes viruses can be generated by stress or toxins and they serve some purpose. God made everything with a reason. Mice can be given toxic amounts of tylenol that then cause symptoms and the production of viruses, and those viruses can be transplanted into healthy mice and have the same symptoms.

Steve

Viruses are the result of disease and not the cause. Sometimes viruses can be generated by stress or toxins and they serve some purpose. God made everything with a reason. Mice can be given toxic amounts of tylenol that then cause symptoms and the production of viruses, and those viruses can be transplanted into healthy mice and have the same symptoms.
But a person can be perfectly healthy, kiss a person with a cold sore, and then have a cold sore the next day.

Jon2547

But a person can be perfectly healthy, kiss a person with a cold sore, and then have a cold sore the next day.
Has this ever been proven scientifically?
Also, the cold sore, is that a reaction from the organism trying to detox? If so, perhaps the virus taken from one detoxing body and put into another will cause the same reaction.
It has also been said that every body has dormant viruses such as herpes and hpv.

Kykeon

Has this ever been proven scientifically?
Also, the cold sore, is that a reaction from the organism trying to detox? If so, perhaps the virus taken from one detoxing body and put into another will cause the same reaction.
It has also been said that every body has dormant viruses such as herpes and hpv.
i dont understand the critique, so viruses dont cause disease, but exposure to matter that had viral infections is contagious but viruses dont cause it?

yerrag

I can't say with certainty but I think that if you're really healthy, you can believe more in viruses not existing.

But if you're not, you can believe in anything. Unhealthy people have less developed brains also, so they will not have the mental fortitude to question things, and will just give in to myths and superstition. As accepting and believing takes no effort, and requires little energy. Following the crowd same. Following the pied piper, yeah. It's not about trying to be different and being a troll, as being a troll takes little effort as well. He'll say something that is opposite, but he can't defend what he says.

Lanka challenges the prevailing view, and he makes the effort to prove it.

But if you know the people around you, don't share with them Lanka's ideas. But if you do, they will say you're a crackpot. It takes health and good energy to withstand the criticism of stupid people around us. Still, why bother? It's a waste of energy. Detach from ignorance as it's a waste of time.

Jon2547

i dont understand the critique, so viruses dont cause disease, but exposure to matter that had viral infections is contagious but viruses dont cause it?
If viruses exist for the purpose of helping the organism deal with toxins, then is it possible that transferring virus from one organism to the next will result in the recipient organism also manifesting detoxification?
Go back and look at your assumptions. Because that is all they are.

Jon2547

I can't say with certainty but I think that if you're really healthy, you can believe more in viruses not existing.

But if you're not, you can believe in anything. Unhealthy people have less developed brains also, so they will not have the mental fortitude to question things, and will just give in to myths and superstition. As accepting and believing takes no effort, and requires little energy. Following the crowd same. Following the pied piper, yeah. It's not about trying to be different and being a troll, as being a troll takes little effort as well. He'll say something that is opposite, but he can't defend what he says.

But if you know the people around you, don't share with them Lanka's ideas. But if you do, they will say you're a crackpot. It takes health and good energy to withstand the criticism of stupid people around us. Still, why bother? It's a waste of energy. Detach from ignorance as it's a waste of time.
That is a very well thought out insight. Well said.

Jon2547

When it comes to germ theory, its a bit like this:

Magician David Copperfield made it look as if he caused the Statue of Liberty to disappear.

I don't know how he did it.

Just because I can't explain to @Kykeon how Copperfield did it, does not mean that the Statue of Liberty was made to literally vanish into thin air.

Inaut

Good thread and convo. Thanks everyone. Life is more complex than we are being led to believe.

Also, I like the quote in your signature (or whatever it's called) @Jon2547

Kykeon

the way is see it viruses are dust like particles emerging from cells with all sorts of characteristics. about the nature of the viruses very little can be known, but the virus being beneficial or malignant is both possible. The herpes virus protects mice against the bubonic plague in experiments, so there is some cooperation between viruses and the host. In the end it is neither terrain noir germ theory, but a mixture of both.

The virus is an excitotoxin for people who have a bad "terrain", however it is largely not a big deal for people who have well functioning cells, as viruses have problems replicating in their bodies.
To say all viruses are bad for the host is wrong, to say all viruses are nothing but detoxification agents is also not correct. It depends on the host and the virus.
Maybe we should rename it into "cell dust that can introduce an over excitation and detoxification that damages you in the process if your body fails to manage the process".

InChristAlone

One of Peat's quotes that is amazing is "stress causes retroviruses to explode into the bloodstream". A healthy person does not get symptoms from viruses. It's stress which includes emotional stress. People forget fear and worry is also a stress. Hans Selye said mental frustration is one of the worst stress there is. And what happened during the lockdown? Intense fear and stress.

ChiroGuru

True!!!

Kykeon

One of Peat's quotes that is amazing is "stress causes retroviruses to explode into the bloodstream". A healthy person does not get symptoms from viruses. It's stress which includes emotional stress. People forget fear and worry is also a stress. Hans Selye said mental frustration is one of the worst stress there is. And what happened during the lockdown? Intense fear and stress.
also when peat mentioned the researchers who quickly died after being exposed to viral matter from plants...

InChristAlone

also when peat mentioned the researchers who quickly died after being exposed to viral matter from plants...
I'd like to see the reference to that!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals